It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Mission Impossible 3' is the best action movie I've ever seen!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Tom Cruise's wackiness aside, that boy made an unprecedented action movie IMO. Director J.J. Abrams did an outstanding job.

I guess the plan now is to let a different director tackle each Mission Impossible movie to keep the series fresh. First was Brian De Palma, then John Woo, and now Abrams. Although the first one was a classic, the third one ruled. The second installment was riduculous.

Peace

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Want to hear something funny?

I haven't even seen MI2 yet

It isn't like I'm avoiding it or anything. I've just never seen it.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Umbrax, if you haven't seen 2 then you haven't missed much. I still can't get over how good the third movie was, especially the Vatican part. Don't miss it.

Peace

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Going to check it out tonight.

I hold your reviews in high regard Doctor, I hope you don't fail me.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Am sorry to say the third instalment of mi3 is a pile of rubbish it's been hyped up to the max and what a let down it is the director should stick to making alias and lost. The first film was ok, the second the best one in my eye diretor jhon woo the king of asia, the third hype hype hype but hey guess every one has thier own taste.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I thought that this was a fantastic film - it was probably the best action film I have seen in years! Phillip Seymour Hoffman stole the show and J.J. Abrams proved that he can make films as good as he makes TV.

After the horrible film that was #2, I was a bit scared to see this one, but we did last night and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.

I absolutely loved it.

top topics

join