It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Artwork BC!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Found this interesting site where they have catalogued artwork from before Christs time, i find this sort of stuff very interesting, were they really depicting ExtraTerrestrials, or something else, you decide.

These petroglyphs were created thousands of years ago by ancient Indians in the American Southwest. According to Indian folklore, two objects collided high in the sky and one crash-landed in the region of Death Valley.

Apparently the local indians witnessed another craft come down and seem to repair the damaged craft.

This next image is reportedly 29,000 years old.

These are two cave paintings from Tanzania. Both are estimated to be up to 29,000 years old. The one on the left is located in Itolo and depicts several disc shaped objects.

This next image dates from around 17,000 - 15,000 BC and depicts saucer shape UFO's??

The next cave drawing dates from around 10,000 BC and is from Val Camonica, Italy.

Do these drawings depict some sort of space suits?, what alternative explanation would you give.?

These next two are odd, check them out.
These date from 6000 BC from Tassili, Sahara Desert, North Africa.

Do they look even human, notice the disc shaped object in the drawing too.

This Figure dates from 4000 bc found in kiev.

Look at this comparison of an ancient relic compared to a Nasa space suit.

Lastly, look at these ceramic Incan artifacts showing discs and a suited figure.

So, i thought it would be nice to take a fresh look at our more distant past, what are your idea's on this, possible explanation's, or good evidence for possible ET visitation BC.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Awesome Pics...

Who knows what they were trying to portray. Could have been their own imaginations working.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Several of those are known fakes (the italian cave painting) and others are redrawings of older petroglyphs (if you enhance your redrawing, then you can make it look like anything you like.)

A few are old and have other interpretations (shamans) by people who study rock art. The "haloed shaman" is a fairly common design -- in Hawaii, it is also used for chiefs (and we know this because scholars asked some of the oldest living Hawaiians what the meaning was and they were told this. Same with the Australian rock art.)

If you knew nothing about American culture, you could make a case for our current president being seen as a god by the Americans based on the number of photos we have of the President with the Great Seal haloing his head:
politicalhumor.about.com...

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
You seem to know alot within the UFO community, so thanks for the info.
What did you make of this image then.

A halo??

Was there anything in my original post that you think is unexplainable??

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Another great post, Denied.

I just luv those pics

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Thanks anorwegianguy1972, so any opionions on this?
Or any ATS People?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Byrd's right, and as for interpreting authentic drawings/paintings, it's rather difficult without additional surrounding information. To one man, a pot may be a utility for cooking, to another, it may be a hat.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
Byrd's right, and as for interpreting authentic drawings/paintings, it's rather difficult without additional surrounding information. To one man, a pot may be a utility for cooking, to another, it may be a hat.

Its true, i don't discount that, but some of those images are odd.
Id say there was more chance of visitation around that time than now, for what reason I'm not sure

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I think it's because the world wasn't possibly so interconnected with each other as it is today. Back then it was more divided and not as a whole, but that doesn't yet give me a reason as to why it seems that way. Maybe it's been the same all through out history? The amount of visitations.. reports.. types of evidence (drawings..).

new topics

top topics

join