It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man made UFO craft ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   
This is a screen grab from a the Randolph Winters lecture on Billy Meier. Randolph goes on to say there from Brazil but made by the Nazi's. This could explain like 60% of the UFO photos i have seen

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
i actually think that all ufo's are man made experimental craft. the logistics of space travel are JACKED, for one, and to assume that some alien race finds us worth study is kind of arrogant.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
i still think most ufo sightings are man made craft. south america is obviously between n. america and antarctica,

secret nazi scientific bases in antarctica working with the american government. thats where your missing billions of dollars is going

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
thats where your missing billions of dollars is going

Drug money ?

I have been researching the Nazi/UFO connection for the past 3 months, and like the photo i posted there seems to be proof to support this theory. Maybe Adamski and Meier where really just witnessing german's
. Not to mention aliens would be a great cover story to camouflage the fact govenments and secrets societys such are the Vril where zipping around in these crafts.

[edit on 28-5-2006 by helium3]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 25cents
i actually think that all ufo's are man made experimental craft. the logistics of space travel are JACKED, for one, and to assume that some alien race finds us worth study is kind of arrogant.

The logistics of space travel really aren't that "Jacked" even with sub light speed. There is of course a lot of theories of how the speed of Light can be bent if not broken (warping space, wormholes etc..). The fact that humans that are really just coming out of our caves can conceive of this methods is proof enough in my book it may be possible given say a few thousands years of development.

All that stuff aside using sub light speed a alien race could colonize the entire Milky Way galaxy in as little as 50 million years and explore the entire galaxy in a fraction of that time. Using large colony ships moving to nearby stars then stopping to build up infrastructure, population and spreading to the next system. That's really just the blink of a eye on the cosmic timescale.

Then there is also the fact of Time dilation whereby time slows as speeds increase a craft going close to light speed say 90% LS (which the laws of physics allow) you could travel thousands of Light years in a matter of weeks time for everybody aboard the ship. In theory if you pushed close enough to LS you could cover the entire known universe in something like 27 years ship time.

I do think a majority of UFO sightings are infact secret military crafts but not 100%. Some move in ways that would create G levels in the thousands of Gs. No earthly machine or organic lifeform could survive such forces without some type of inertia canceler if thats even possible. If it is its way beyond human tech levels.

I also dont agree that humans have to be arrogant to consider themselves worthy of study by aliens. Any alien lifeform no matter how primitive would be a amazing learning opportunity. Just about ever human scientist would love to study alien algae let alone a Alien civilization.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'm still thinking that if the Nazis mastered UFO flight, we'd all be speaking German right now folks....

The pic seems like an obvious hoax, and a combo of an Adamski craft (or VRIL saucer), a Lazar scout ship, etc. Must have been the UFO equivalent of an antique car show that day....

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
The pic seems like an obvious hoax,

can you elaborate on this statement, cause it seems to me that if a UFO photo is obviously badly done its fake BUT its a UFO photo seem genuine its still fake ?

Originally posted by Gazrok
I'm still thinking that if the Nazis mastered UFO flight, we'd all be speaking German right now folks....

With full respect Gazrok if you read about the Vril disks you would know they made useless weapons(unable to carry bombs)there for would have made no impact on the out come off WW2. But im pretty sure that hilter secret weapon refers to these Vril.

[edit on 28-5-2006 by helium3]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I agree that the vast majority if not all of UFO's are man-made craft. I'm not so sure the Nazi's didn't develop some anti-grav tech. I'm pretty sure the US was working on the tech as early as the 1920's. As far as extraterrestrial involvement I guess it would depend on the situation in galactic affairs. Look at it from our situation here on earth. after the Korean War we didn't careless what happened in North Korea then the commies build a nuke and some ballistic missiles. That could possibly strike the US. The samething would be true for Australia if Papua New Guinea developed that same capability or any other nation for that matter.

Now suppose your a Drac and suddenly out of the hind end of space this primitive little Terran species develops nuclear technology and advanced space technology. That would IMO get just about everybody that resides in the area their immediate attention. Because even though you're not a great power you could conceivably reach out and touch someone or at least ppossibly complicate the situation. So if we have this tech I wouldn't rule out alien involvement.

And on a technical note if you've developed anti-grav technology you could rap yourself (i.e your craft) in your own personal gravitational field so you could pull all the manuveurs you want my friend your not going to feel a thing

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 25centsand to assume that some alien race finds us worth study is kind of arrogant.

WTF, ofcourse they'd study us!

top topics

join