It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When you wake from a nightmare?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   
When you wake from the worst nightmare what do you do to calm your self?

And whatever you do analize and tell me why exactly?

Thanks

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I get up and take a walk through the house.
My way of separating dreams from reality.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I guess i try to caml myself down, igure it was a bad dream then try to figure out why i had it,

I think back through my dad to what i have seen on Tv, read, or just chatted about,

Other than that i just get a puzzle book or something and just do that till i fall back asleep. kinda keeps my mind of it,

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
i stay in bed and try to talk my self to being calm and go back to sleep

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I just stay in my bed and put myself to sleep.

Sometimes I wake up from a nightmare early in the morning so I just stay awake in bed until I have to get. Sometimes I still end up falling asleep though.

I haven't had a nightmare in a long time.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Haven't had a nightmare in quite some time...but anyway what I do after waking up from a nightmare?

I usually just lay in my bed for awhile and get other thoughts in my head. After awhile, I just doze off and catch some Z's

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I take my mobile phone to see what time is it, I go to the bathroom and then back to bed. As far as I remember, I had never ever had two nightmares one followed by another and I have never been in a similar situation as in my nightmares , that's why I don't worry about what I see in my dreams.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I usualy end up slipping back into the same dream. If im awake enough though then i'll go downstairs and eat some cheeze, oops I mean have a glass of water.

edit: why does cheeze give you nightmares anyway?

[edit on 16/6/06 by Clarky]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
hmm...I feel bad for you guys. I haven't had a nightmare since I was bout 7 or 8 I believe. That guy from Tales From the Crypt kept me crying all night....

*Hmmm I've never heard of cheese giving you nightmares. I eat grilled cheese sandwiches and hot bowl of tomato soup every other night and I've had no problems.

** (Sorry I couldn't resist...this little banana is just too funny)

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Usually when I have a nightmare my husband wakes me because I'm moaning or yelling. Then he puts his arm around me, tells me everything is ok and I'm safe. We snuggle and I go back to sleep.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I wake up and go get a drink of water or whatever and some food. Then I might check my email.

new topics

top topics

join