It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Travis Walton...returned 5 days later? Why?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
What I gather is that no, they don't have the ability to mess with time. In most abduction cases what's usually reported is "missing time". I have yet to read/hear/have a story in which time was changed backwards.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by grasshopper
Let's not play doctor here

Grasshopper,

I wasn't playing doctor, I was asking a simple question.

I know its about Travis Walton, but you said you had no problem believing that he was gone for five days.

This was based on you personal experience. Since I have never had an experience like the one described, I was hoping that you would provide more detail on your experience. It not like Travis is here to talk about it.

and no one said the didn't believe you.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-6-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Actually, more than anything, I was just wondering if ETs can turn back time, so an abductee is returned to the very next instance he or she was originally abducted from, with memory erased of course, so no sense of time is lost.
I used Travis Walton as an example or case in point, since Travis' case is very well known.
And, since Travis is not here to comment on his abduction, I am very glad to hear grasshopper's opinion, since grasshopper has personal experience to comment upon.
So, something more to learn...
And I have learned that...hmm...seems missing time is quite the norm in ET abductions, but that the turning back of time seems uncommon.
HOWEVER, I know for certain that I did read someone's account on the Internet, and I believe it was at www.abduct.com...
but it was quite a while ago, so I'm not certain where I read it...but this person, a woman, and her daughter, heard a sound outside, went to investigate it, saw something unusual or heard something unusual (something ET-like), and, then they both felt odd, then went back in the house and then noticed that time had been turned back-- instead of it being around 12:15 midnight, or something around that time, it was now 11:15 pm...both women were stunned and could not for the life of them understand what had happened...and, time was verified for them, since it wasn't just their clock, I believe they checked on the TV too, or Internet, or something...
If anyone knows more of the details to this incident, I'd love to hear it.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

Originally posted by psycho matic
Maybe the aliens got the date wrong and ended up 5 days ahead of when they were supposed to return him.

No, no. That don't make no sense. If they returned him 5 days sooner, then they'd be returning him before they abducted him. Then he might escape and warn himself that he was about to be abducted, so he wouldn't get abducted in the first place.

Hi Enkidu

I actually meant that the returned 5 days after they should have.
Example, they were supposed to return him on Monday, but went out, had a few beers, time-jumped (??) back to the following Friday.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join