It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water Car Inventor Murdered.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I do not believe in energy non-conservation on that scale. It was never observed in physics experiments of extreme variety and precision. All the wording in the descriptions of the invention is intended to make the reader believe that since "resonance" is employed, it is easier to break down the molecule. The energy conservation part is at this juncture quetly swept under the rug.

Resonance is the key! It beats against itself and grows stronger with no extra energy input. I've seen it, I've done it.
The law of conservation of energy is bogus! I've been working in this field for quite a few years now. The resonant frequencies can actually reposition the atoms in a water molecule allowing them to break apart at a much lower energy input. I'm almost there.

Search on Puharich, I think his first name was Andrej. He alledgedly drove his motor home all around the country on nothing but water..... waaaay back in the 70's.

I can't prove it to anyone at the moment, but when I post the plans for free take advantage of it!

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted by Beer_Guy

The law of conservation of energy is bogus! I've been working in this field for quite a few years now. The resonant frequencies can actually reposition the atoms in a water molecule allowing them to break apart at a much lower energy input. I'm almost there. I can't prove it to anyone at the moment, but when I post the plans for free take advantage of it!

Keep up the good work, B/G! At worst, it keeps you out of trouble. At best, you'll be richer than Bill Gates.

[edit on 8/13/2006 by donwhite]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I did a search for Stan Meyer and this is what I came up with.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There may be others because your post didn't show.

I posted this some while back about a similar technology.

[edit on 2006/8/13 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   

At best, you'll be richer than Bill Gates.

Prolly not that rich...

I'm giving it all away and hoping that karma takes care of the rest of it.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beer_Guy
Search on Puharich, I think his first name was Andrej. He alledgedly drove his motor home all around the country on nothing but water..... waaaay back in the 70's.

Here's some data on Dr. Andrija Puharich:

In 1995, a leading pioneer in the study of human consciousness, American physician/scientist, Dr. Andrija Puharich, died at his home in North Carolina, USA. He was a man shrouded in mystery and controversy. Dr. Puharich researched and tested psychedelics long before Timothy Leary. His first book The Sacred Mushroom (pub. 1959) was a catalyst for many to enter this field of research, and was followed in 1962 by Beyond Telepathy.

On December 31st, 1952, through an Indian teacher who was visiting the USA, Dr. Puharich first made contact with The Nine, a group of high beings who have had a long and direct involvement with humanity's evolution.

In the early 70's, Dr. Puharich met and worked with the Israeli, Uri Geller, famous world-wide for his spoon bending demonstrations. He soon recognized the possible influence of The Nine in Uri's work and insights, and Dr. Puharich published a book on Geller in 1974. There would be, soon afterward, further contact with The Nine.

In early 1974, Phyllis V. Schlemmer, a prominent Florida psychic, asked him for his help with a distressed client, and it was while she was in a trance that she brought through beings whom Andrija immediately recognized as The Nine. This contact flowered into a twenty-year research project which resulted in the publication of one of the most significant and revelatory books of our time, The Only Planet of Choice.

www.theonlyplanetofchoice.com...

Andrija Puharich , also known as Henry K. Puharich, (born February 19, 1918 in Chicago, IL, d. 1995), was a psychical researcher and supportive biographer of Uri Geller. Before that he investigated favorably the Brazilian psychic surgeon Arigo. He also discovered the psychic Peter Hurkos and brought him to the United States for experiments.

He studied devices emitting extremely low frequency ELF electromagnetic waves that he believed could affect the mind.

In 1983 he was granted a U.S. patent # 4,394,230 for a "Method and Apparatus for Splitting Water Molecules." This method would reportedly split water molecules into Hydrogen and Oxygen with a net energy gain, and is essentially a perpetual energy device that many believe violates the first law of thermodynamics. For some reason he chose not to become a billionaire.

en.wikipedia.org...

Puharich, Dr. Andrija (Henry K. Puharich, 1918- ) A medical doctor who has never practiced except as an intern, Puharich served the U.S. Army in several functions.

In 1959, he wrote The Sacred Mushroom, Key to the Door of Eternity, about his adventures with peyote and other hallucinogenic substances. In Hawaii, he was appointed to be a “grand kahuna,” or mystical chief. Then, in the early 1970s, he met Uri Geller, and the result was another book, Uri: A Journal of the Mystery of Uri Geller. A very strange book relating highly unlikely events (dematerializations, disembodied voices, and teleportations), it was endorsed enthusiastically by its subject, who declared that “every word [of the book] is true!”

In Brazil, Puharich investigated the work of the psychic surgeon named Arigó and wrote a naive book on the subject, Arigó, Surgeon of the Rusty Knife.

www.randi.org...

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Yup, that's the guy!

He's about as strange as me, that's why I like him.

I have copies of his patents, that's where I got the whole idea. I've changed things quite a bit though. His "reactor" looked kind of like a spark plug. Mine is a copper cylinder inside another copper cylinder and that is inside a PVC tank filled with water. If it all works right, I'll replace the copper with stainless steel.
I also believe that his electronics was over-complex waay more than it needs to be. All of my electronics fits on 3 circuit boards each no larger than a business card.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
You go, Beer Guy!

As for Howard Roark and the other skeptics, I'd like to point out that since Karl Poppler's The Logic of Scientific Discovery, it's been generally accepted as sensible that you can't prove a scientific theory, you can only disprove it. Therefore the Law of Conservation of Energy can only be disproved, and it's still a possibility.

All the skepticism is of the 'bees can't fly' school of science.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
so sad this has happened...
the more we go forward, the more we go backward...
money, money, money, politics, politics, politics.
i'm ashamed to be from this era of politics and society. it's gross.
-b

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Beer_Guy I commend you for posting your results on here and for free
I just hope well be able to understand them let alone duplicate them LOL (well I'll speak for myself anyway)

Well in the mean time I guess I'll go read up on this and prepare myself for Independance from gasoline!

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
M4K4V3LI, it's not a sure thing, but it looks promising. The circuits can be easily built by anyone that knows just the basics of electronics. The mechanical parts could be built from a picture alone. I'll have details in just a few days, I'll put a link to the plans in my signature so you won't have to search for a topic.
IF it works, it will not only run your car but will heat your home too.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong

i think the mysterious black box, is the true source of his electricty... not the source he showed... (maybe he felt that using rechargable batteries wasn't cheating)

I have also found a proclivity of these mysterious black boxes connected to perpetual motion machines, and other electrical heresies.

What mysterious black box are you talking about? The black box next to this guys invention is only a frequency generator. You can get one anywhere. The only thing that makes me wonder about his invention, is why the heck does he have a motor connected to an alternator next to his invention. He must need high amps or something.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
You go, Beer Guy!

As for Howard Roark and the other skeptics, I'd like to point out that since Karl Poppler's The Logic of Scientific Discovery, it's been generally accepted as sensible that you can't prove a scientific theory, you can only disprove it. Therefore the Law of Conservation of Energy can only be disproved, and it's still a possibility.

All the skepticism is of the 'bees can't fly' school of science.

I'd just like to say two things:

1) "Poppler" is a huge typo that somehow I missed. Ouch. It should, of course, be "Pooper". Damn, soryy, "Popper".
2) Why is the edit button not available to me for this post?

BUT I can edit this post. Weird. But just as well, because I forgot to place a link to the Channel 4 documentary "It Runs On Water" which shows Meyer and a few other guys all of whom have apparently created overunity devices.

[edit on 27-8-2006 by rich23]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   

M4K4V3LI, it's not a sure thing, but it looks promising. The circuits can be easily built by anyone that knows just the basics of electronics. The mechanical parts could be built from a picture alone. I'll have details in just a few days, I'll put a link to the plans in my signature so you won't have to search for a topic.

I'll be waiting to see this

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
While on this subject, has anyone watched ths Fox News video regarding a very similar invention by Denny Klien, who first used water to make a clean burning torch, then went on to adapting it to a car? Watch: www.youtube.com...

[edit on 29-5-2007 by Corbin Dalus]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I have a degree in electronic engineering technology.
former member of the IEEE
I am interested in water fracturing via resonance.
I would like those schematics please.
what size is your container?
what size are your copper rods?
thanks

[edit on 29-5-2007 by junglelord]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The Technology is pretty much out in the open. Most 18 year-olds can create this themselves with REALLY cheap parts! Stainless Steal, and a trickle charger (or maybe a switching regulater = AD to DC Converter like is in every computer.)

See here to start off:

See:

The Elegant Method:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
Overview:
www.youtube.com...

As a combustible:
www.youtube.com...

Sloppy Method:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The one question I have is regarding the patent and the accompanying schematics...are copies available from the patent office (whether for free or for a fee)??

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SIRR1
Stan Meyer, the man who invented an economical way to produce hydrogen from everyday tap water was found dead in his home.

I believe he died in a restaurant parking lot, and in 1998, not in his home.

In any case, aren't Stans inventions documented via the patents that he filed and can't this technology be replicated to be shown to work or not by others?

Ie: the hydrogen water fuel cell, the water powered car etc....

[edit on 6/11/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Yes, but who the heck care about patents and schematics? This is free energy. Even if it's not the "best design". You can still power you entire house on nothing more that a trickle charger where the gas is used to run a generator!

With just a small but of messing about you can increase your gas milage 20 to 100 times.

Search YouTube. There are MANY working examples! Some use vinigar or sodium as a kicker, others just tap water.

This is a grass roots movement!

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
It was a truly sad loss. I too had read somewhere that he had died in the parking lot of a restaurant, due to some heart condition...

I've been watching another guy on youtube, documenting different experiments, using similar methods that Stanly Meyer was developing.

www.youtube.com...

He has over 100 videos, with fascinating experiments.

Edit for spelling

[edit on 11-6-2007 by decypher]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join