It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night Watch radio interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
For those of you who don't know me, I'm an author who writes about werewolves. The interview is on the Night Watch Radio Show (part of the KCHost network) will be on tonight, May 23rd, at 9pm central standard time (as part of a double bill, the other guest will be speaking about the Illuminati, see the ad for the show).
My topics are mainly werewolves and cryptozoology (especially werewolves), with a tiny bit about the Otherkin subculture. If you missed it, you can download it later ( see instructions for downloading it).

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Don't believe in werewolves myself but I hear Wisconsin is a hot spot for such an animal. What do you know about this?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are the hotspots in America for recent werewolf reports. For Wisconsin, see Linda Godfrey's two books (including her most recent "Hunting the American Werewolf") which are mainly about The Beast of Bray Road.
Generally, cryptozoologists and paranormal investigators who look into werewolf legends don't think of these creatures as normal-looking humans by day who turn into beasts at night. They are far more likely to consider "werewolves" to be animal phantoms that just happen to have some human characteristics.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Yea, I was thinking it would be more of an animal all the time type situation.

Pennsylvania huh? I was born and raised in NW PA. Lived there for the first 26. This is the first time I've heard of it being a hotspot and I was fascinated with crypto as a kid.

Of course you did say recent and I'm 43 now.

new topics

top topics

join