It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychokinesis: My hand hurts.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I'm not really fussed the opinion some people ill have of me but my hand really hurts. I've studied psychokinesis textually for a while now and I attempted to do that thing where one channels their energy through their body. i saw within myself, in my minds eye, a pulsating blue glowing sphere. I imagined the stream of blue energy flowing into a stream downmy right arm. Only it pooled in my hand and now it really aches.
Hope i havent done something bad....

Can you help?

[edit on 23-5-2006 by Shadow88]

[edit on 23-5-2006 by Shadow88]

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
It would be great if we were both on line together and I could deminstrate for you the way the energy works and relieve the pain.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Well i came onto here straight away when it happened, since admittedly i was a little freaked. My hand has kind of numbed now, and its fading. I only studied psychokinesis to draw myown conclusions about its authenticity. Im extremely curious so i thought i would look into it. And, although this was the last thing i expected to happen, SOMETHING definately happened.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Well, energy is a very real thing - just as real as meditation. You have self-meditated yourself into sending or stopping the blood flow to your hand (hence the numbness). You also might have been flexing some muscles that you have never consciously flexed before - kind of like when you try to flex both your upper arm muscles and your lower arm muscles at the same time.

Control over one's body, blood-flow, and muscles is in a very real way "energy". What you've done isn't dangerous, just don't do it with your heart

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hi i have experimented with energy manipulation... i was first became interested in it from the martial arts side... i have studied martial arts for 12 years so i believe i am quite in tune with my mind. I started learning about energy manipulation from websites... and was able to create weak energy or ki balls. I then tried with my girlfriend and together we were able to create a quite large energy ball which we could push against each others hands moving them.... i never felt any pain from them however... just a little drained.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Oooo....cool
i dont think it was blood flow, just muscles as it ached like a muscle does when you work out. Thanks for your input guys.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
What sort of pain is it? Is it the hand you write with and have you been using it a lot. The thing with pain I find is, if you think about it, you will feel it, especially if you have some existing weakness.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Well its gone now obviously. It was a large straining pain, as though i'd just run a triathalon on that arm, which faded to an ache, which was gone by the time I woke up

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow88
Well its gone now obviously.

You had me worried there. I thought you meant your hand had gone!

I think you need to repeat the experiment!

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
nooooo! the pain has. I still have my hand
thank goodness!

top topics

join