It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground Silos facilities are reopening ?

page: 1

join
share:
L3X

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Eric Julien said that in the Est underground silos facilities are reopening and soldiers are giving stocks

Do you know this stuff?
Mybe is connected with 25 May?

[edit on 21-5-2006 by L3X]

[edit on 21-5-2006 by L3X]

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I have no idea what you are going on about, but I'll have a stab anyway.

Underground silos are the perfect place for storage of goods. They are light proof, element proof, temperature regulated, and generally have great environmental control systems. Winemakers have been using them for to look after stocks for years.

Because of the aforementioned, they would also be great places to store ammo. Everything from pistol bullets to Hellfires, as in addition to the environmental factor, the security around the recently deactivated sites is so tight as to be comparable with my grandmas wallet. Yes, you can't get anything out of it without someone knowing.

And apparently since this Julien character is interested in UFO's, you would think that a location such as this would be a good place to store evidence? Or are you getting at 'soldiers are being prepared for the worst, leaving the public to fend for themselves'? I'm not sure . . .

L3X

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I'm talking about eric julien and his prediction
in the part IV not yet translated (for tomorrow i've read that should be ready)
This is what i'm talking now and in one point said:

Réalité : l’un de mes correspondants m’apprit très récemment que le gouvernement américain venait tout juste d’activer les abris militaires de la côte Est des USA en les dotant de stocks de vivres. Pour qui ?

He refers to silos where in militaries, in base of his declarations are giving stocks. For him is one of the "coincidences" about the tsunami of 25 May

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
unfortunately I dont know french, and your translation is not coming across very clear. As far as American missile silos, many of the deactivated ones are either in private hands now, or have been imploded. I think this guy stole some ideas from the X-files episode where there are UFO parts stored in an old missile silo and Mulder and Scully go looking for it; if I understand you correctly.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The missile silos that used to dot the landscape of North Dakota (minutemen), and to a certain extent still do, have largely been decommissioned and sold to citizens and believe it or not, people live in them now. Give up the farm and move into a missile silo. Nice for the Nodak winters!

new topics

top topics

join