It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healing - validation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS
Hi Truth,
I'll do what I can to help. I can even go so far as to say that a friend of mine (who often asks for help with back pain and problems with nerves) has just called me a few days ago very excited to tell me that there will be classes help here in St. Louis to teach healing touch. I'll have to get dates, times etc from her and post it for you. A class, if one is available is an excellent way to feel and practice energy work. I live in Jefferson County, but the classes will be help in St. Louis (only 15 minutes away).
I am hoping to go myself just to be able to enjoy the company of others doing energy work and to see if I can learn anything new. (I have one more 8 week class to complete before I'm certified in the State of Missouri for hypnosis etc - the 2 classes may not work out time wise.) But it would be great to see you there! And if I can't get to the class, you'd be close enough to practice hands on.

Since you are so close, let me get you the info for the classes asap. That would be the absolute best way to learn - sitting right there in front of your teacher and practicing WITH your teacher with you. Not to mention the play time with energy is amazing when you get several people in a room together that can send... Very neat. An experience most people don't get to partake in.

I hate to give names or numbers via internet - so I'll U2U some info to you as soon as I get it.

Thanks LadyS

Depending on the days and time of the class I would be interested in joining.
Yeah, you could just send me a U2U with the info for the class if you dont mind.

Also, besides the class what would be a good start for me?

Thanks again

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The actualy healing/sending of energy itself is not hard at all - you do nothing but 'turn it on' so to speak and the energy does the rest on it's own. The part that takes time to learn and what makes a energy worker a healer is learning about the enerygy system of the body.
I'll be honest with you, the Chakras and such - it all looks a little far fetched at first glance. But I think that would be the best place to start. Once you have a handle on the Chadras (the 7 major energy points - where the majority of healing, reiving and channeling of the energy takes place), get back with me and maybe I'll try to attune you via distance.
Energy work is done via distance all the time and no hands on is needed. But attunements, although they can be done via distance - there is the learning and understanding that you don't get from your teacher this way.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Oh, please!!!

Can you send some healing my way? I would greatly appreciate whatever you can do! My knees are a mess lately i think it must be all that rollerblading i used to do in my youth!
Also, if there's something as giving me peace of mind and getting rid of my fears, i would appreciate it with all my heart. AND, peace of mind for my husband.

Thank you so very much in advance.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Knees and a good does of possative affirmation - you got it!
(Today is my 19th wedding anniversary, so tonight I may be a bit 'low on energy'. LOL)
I have a list going. Tommorrow will be you, Harry55 will get a 2nd time around, a more personal issue will be addressed for another member and family, and dgtempe.

All this sending is helping me as well. When I send alot on a daily basis, I get alot of people asking if I'm pregnant.
I shows!

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Happy anniversary AngelaLadyS hope its a memorable one

d1k

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Happy anniversary AngelaLadyS.

I thought I'd give this a whirl, if you cannot do it no problem at all but I thought I'd ask anyway. I've had the worst flu I have ever had in my life for the past week. It went through various stages over the past week and I'm praying it's almost over. Right now my chest is full of crud yet when I cough it does not help anything at all as if nothing is there. This leads me to constantly cough and is giving me a throat irritation.

Thing is my football season has started and I'm missing all my first couple practices before our first game on the 27th. This is not good. I know this is not really a serious matter but if you could send anything my way to help clear it up it would be appreciated

[edit on 23-5-2006 by d1k]

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
Happy anniversary AngelaLadyS.

I thought I'd give this a whirl, if you cannot do it no problem at all but I thought I'd ask anyway. I've had the worst flu I have ever had in my life for the past week. It went through various stages over the past week and I'm praying it's almost over. Right now my chest is full of crud yet when I cough it does not help anything at all as if nothing is there. This leads me to constantly cough and is giving me a throat irritation.

Thing is my football season has started and I'm missing all my first couple practices before our first game on the 27th. This is not good. I know this is not really a serious matter but if you could send anything my way to help clear it up it would be appreciated

[edit on 23-5-2006 by d1k]

You bet. I'm just getting ready to go sit outside for a moment and take in a little nature (I need alot of that... oh, and a cigarette, lol)
I'll start right now, send for a few minutes. I'll send to you tonight as well - just as soon as the boys and the husband are asleep.

You should sleep better tonight than you have been, and you should feel as if your getting better tommarrow. Your body will begin to heal itself and your energy will be restored.

As to what you can do to help your body - drink plenty of water. Water is needed to get the gunk to break down and expell. Don't take any cough suppressents during the day time - only expectrents. Supressents are ok at night if you need them to sleep (nighquil work great...although I think it's the alcohol in it that everyone seems to cozy up to).

Vitamin C and Zink taken together - or a multi vitamin that has both in it. Eat what you want, when you want. Your body might start wanting some strange things. If you find yourself wanting things like ketchup or orange flavored things - that means your body wants vitamin C. If you start craving chocolate - your body needs magnisium.

Sleep well and feel better when you wake up.

My best to you,
Angela

Edited to add...
P.S. I just got back in. Please check your U2U message center.

[edit on 5-23-2006 by AngelaLadyS]

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Happy anniversary AngelaLadyS, I'm sending a lil dose of energy your way tonight.
Been thinking about what you said all day, thanks for the eye opener!

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Happy anniversary!!! Have lots of fun, and you should save all your energy for
your hubby that night.

Thank you very much for your help!

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beer_Guy
Happy anniversary AngelaLadyS, I'm sending a lil dose of energy your way tonight.
Been thinking about what you said all day, thanks for the eye opener!

Your SO VERY welcome. You feel brighter and more energized today

d1k

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Thanks a ton AngelaLadyS, I actually am feeling better

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
Thanks a ton AngelaLadyS, I actually am feeling better

LOL, You say that as if your suprised. LOL
I'm real glad your feeling better. I think it was very easy to connect with you when sending because (I think) you are near the age my baby brother would have been. Somehow - although I've never seen or met you, I think you remind me of him. (He died in 2004 at age 22).

It was nice to see a strong young man in my minds eye. I miss him alot.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
theTRUTHtheWAY,
I sent you a U2U with some information. I'm certain that there will be a class we can arrange around your work.
Check on this class - and if the times are off, I can give you the number and name of some GREAT people that can do this for you 1 on 1 so it can be at a good time.

The class would benefit you greatly though - to be able to see and feel the energy being moved and used is a wonderful validating experience for the new user.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join