It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outbreak of black, tar-like sweat in southern Texas?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This is wierd
www.mysanantonio.com...
My concern is that the immediate conclusion to which some will jump is that this is"another one of those Mexican diseases".
Maybe this has something to do with the deployment of guardsmen along the border? Scare tactic?

Morgellons disease is not yet known to kill, but if you were to get it, you might wish you were dead, as the symptoms are horrible.

"These people will have like beads of sweat but it's black, black and tarry," said Ginger Savely, a nurse practioner in Austin who treats a majority of these patients.

Patients get lesions that never heal.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
A guy posted a message about that type of disease here a while back it was disgusting. Its an unknown disease and the guy had a video with this disgusting alien looking thing that he was surgically removing himself from between his fingers. It looked like some sort of parasite that was clinging in between the webs of his fingers. There are a few sites about that Morgellons disease and its quite scary to say the least as there is no known cure or cause for it. Doctors are even shying away from people who have it.

Pie

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This disease freaks me out. It's the most bizarre and scary thing I've read in a while as far as medical conditions. The one line that jumped out at me was that it hasn't killed anyone, but that doesn't mean you won't wish you're dead. Reminds me of a verse in the Revelation.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
i've read a good bit about morgellons in the past, but this tar-like sweat thing is news to me.

what bothers me most is the unwillingness of medical professionals to acknowledge those exhibiting the symptoms of this disease.

does anybody have any idea why this is? is there something to doctors' claims that morgellons sufferers are merely delusional?

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The Chem-trails are probably now just starting to take effect on us. It wont be

long now before we all have fungus growing out of every orifice and a new forum

will be created for the lepers.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
wheres the cream filling,I mean pictures, i want to see a picture or something

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Here's an already existing thread on the disease. There are links to pics here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I found a site with a wealth of photos and some information...
morgellonsusa.com...
After looking at those photos I recall reading somewhere that a few people had managed to get some samples of the material that is being released in the Chemtrail 'thing', the material they had collected were multicolored, and fibrous and looked ALOT like these photos. At first glance it reminds me of dryer lint.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This reminds me of the black ooze stuff that X-Files had. Mulder got it once. Of course, in the show it was some alien disease or something. At any rate, scarey stuff. Glad I'm not in Texas.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Here is the original message posted on this site with videos of the guy removing this stuff from his body (Nose and Web of fingers)

original message
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The guys profile page with 2 videos (Graphic and disgusting)
www.medicinefilms.com...

Thats damn scary stuff.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Is this stuff chemicaly induced? A parasite? Bacteriological/Viral? What is it? If it's chemical I say chem trails (yes, I don't discount chemtrails since humidity doesn't leave skidmarks on the sky).

link   

yuck...

this is gross...

i hope there is a cure...

link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram
what bothers me most is the unwillingness of medical professionals to acknowledge those exhibiting the symptoms of this disease.

does anybody have any idea why this is? is there something to doctors' claims that morgellons sufferers are merely delusional?

I think part of the issue is the amount of fluids/debris involved, and the fact that no one knows whether or not it's contagious. It looks almost like a fungus or something that grows in people. Absolutely terrifying.

DE

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Oh dude, that's gnarley. Man I'm glad I don't have that. Oh, I just threw up a little, in my mouth.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
How can this be a "new" disease? Wouldn't a parasite of this sort be known for generations and generations? Schistosoma is just as bad and is a well known disease in places with hot weather, how could this appear out of nowhere? This is WEIRD....

d1k

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Hands down the most crazy thing I have read yet. Sounds very very very horrible. I've read the last couple threads on this posted on ATS as well as the sites that those threads linked to but still have not seen any real information on what exactly this is.

Has no study taken those fibers under a high powered microscope to find out exactly what they are or any kind of test all all to show what they are made of?

I don't know if this is still accurate but a couple years ago Texas had the worst air in the world (pollution wise). Maybe this extremely bad air could be starting to physically affect the people living there?

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by d1k

Has no study taken those fibers under a high powered microscope to find out exactly what they are or any kind of test all all to show what they are made of?

From the Morgellons site I found this Video. 22mins. They claim this is a man-made superbug.

www.silentsuperbug.com...

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The vid doesn't seem to work for me.

If this is a man made superbug I'm gonna be pissed. We have enough deadly diseases out there without some twisted group making more to kill us. I'd really like to know more about it.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I have video but no audio. Really wish it'd work too, I'd like to know more about this.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghaleon12
I have video but no audio. Really wish it'd work too, I'd like to know more about this.

I don't believe there is audio. I think its just the text that you have to read. More then likely its foreign made video.

Pie

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join