It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When not if

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I think that by now most of us have established that nwo is a fact (not you jenkas) if not watch some alex jones videos. Comment on this. I have had it with the threads asking whether nwo exists because there are very few people here that believe it doesn't. Its not like the alien theories that are so farfetched its a wonder any people believed it.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The reason why som don't want to beleive a NWO is because of their own insecurities. These people beleive that they can remain safe behind a flag. As for when a NWO will establish itself. Well it has established itself already they own everything including you and I. People beleive what they want but when guys like rockefeller say "The world is being Americanized and America is being globalized" or when Bush gave his infamous NWO speech in 91 you really have to start questioning authority.

the reason they do not announce persay a one world government is because the democratic system was made by men that weren't the NWO and that flaw for them is the fact that most fortunatly will be critical and suspicious of government activities. unfortunatly most do not delve deeper into what is happening but the evidence is there for all of us to see it is just masked as something else.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I believe there are plans for a NWO. The government certainly has the means to keep stuff from us, so why wouldn't they?

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
So what, exactly can we do about it? Something needs to be done and fast!

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Refer others to this site and others like it
go to nonviolent protests
start groups that prepare for nwo
dont agree to the thumbscan and face-print
repeal the patriot act in your town
donate money to those who do know how
resist the military when they come to your city/town (and they do do this already its not a "in the future" kind of thing")
Remember your rights
dont give up your weapons

Have I helped (^.^)

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TristanBW9456
dont give up your weapons

Er... the only weapon I have is a knife... help?

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
all I have is a kife too
i guess I could boil piss and make some willy pete
Im friggin 13 and I am more enthusiastic about this
we're not getting anywhere while our enemies keep brutalizing people and strengthen their grip on us.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
weapons are easier to find then dirt in North America. Just besure that when everything goes code red you beg borrow or steal any type that you can.

If anybody has been looking for a fight all these years then may all your wishes be granted.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   

all I have is a kife too
i guess I could boil piss and make some willy pete
Im friggin 13 and I am more enthusiastic about this
we're not getting anywhere while our enemies keep brutalizing people and strengthen their grip on us.

Well I gotta say for a 13 year old you seem pretty smart to be aware of all this stuff most adults don't even care about

As for weapons all I really have are knives too, and some frying pans.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
LOL frying pans!

As for the white phosphorus:
dont let it touch air (or find a way to make it at a low temperature)
a friend said something about a double boiler being used
I dont know how to contain wp could someone find out
wp used for smoke grenades too (sulfur is better thought IMO, less volatile according to friends)
I know someone who says he knows how to make gunpowder (grenades) I'll put up directions if u want

By the way thanks for the complement but though I am well educated on this stuff for my age I am far from perfect. I may make the odd completely stupid statement... But thanks. I actually come here partially for education!

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I think that by now most of us have established that nwo is a fact

Established? No such thing has been done. Some peopel beleive that there is a secret cabal plotting to take over the world and establish a global totalitarian state, others don't beleive it. Its definitly not been demonstrated or established that it is happening.

if not watch some alex jones videos.

Precisely.

I have had it with the threads asking whether nwo exists

Then why'd you start another one?

because there are very few people here that believe it doesn't.

What does that matter? Anyone that is convinced can either ignore those threads or.....try to demonstrate that it does exist.

Its not like the alien theories that are so farfetched its a wonder any people believed it.

The NWO is no less far fetched than the 'aliens pilot ufos' theory (ignoring debates about phsyics perhaps).

I'll put up directions if u want

No, thats quite alright.

Im friggin 13 and

If you are that young, then the best thing you can do to prepare for any NWO takeover is educate yourself, not just on conspiracy theory, but on 'school' subjects, take advantage of it.

I dont know how to contain wp could someone find out

Absolutely not. Anyone that advised a kid on how to make white phosphorous would be criminal, insane, or stupid. THis is also a good example of what I said above. A person who does well in school in general and has an interest in chemistry, they'd be able to perform double boiling procedures and synthesize whatever they want. But you can't do that kind of stuff, not without hurting yourself and people around you, if you don't have a good 'base'. Anyone trying to do that sort of stuff without even passing high school chemistry would be a fool.

I may make the odd completely stupid statement

Thats got nothing to do with age, everyone does it!

The_Doctor
The reason why som don't want to beleive a NWO is because of their own insecurities

The reason why most people don't accept the NWO theory is because there simply isn't enough evidence to support it. Most people that accept it do so through irrational thinking, and it is they who are probably acting out their own insecurities.
The NWO theory is just as 'far fetched' as the 'aliens pilot ufos' theory (debates on physics aside anyway).

"The world is being Americanized and America is being globalized"

That is not the NWO. The NWO is a secret cabal trying to take over the world and establish a totalitarian state, in most formulations anyway. There is a lot of variation on what some people consider the "New World Order". Some peopel seem to think that globalization is the NWO. No one denies that globalization, the breaking down of trade and movement barriers and the formation of a global free market, is occuring.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Here's a link on the erosion of national soverignty:

www.vuw.ac.nz...

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Ummm hellooo popular science told me about wp... its a science project...

except for the 13 one... and I do educate myself on that stuff! Actually theres a whole forum on the particular subject I'm intested in (aircraft projects)

and saying that governments are doing things behind our backs is a whole lot more rational than aliens landing on earth. someone would have found out and thatimplies that governments are doing things behing our backs.

no nwo has not been established and I now realize that was the wrong choice of word. What I meant is that most people here do believe in this To my (very limited) knowledge (not ats but nwo conspiracy forum)

with the stupid statement thing I meant more than usual and I found a lot of them quoted in your post.

Why isn't america being globalized nwo. Think about it, nwo is any new world government not limited to a world dictatorship

I know that the wp and nades stuff is kinda wrong for me to know about but I found a lot of this stuff by accident and from people my age so don't blame me for it. (I actually found this site from google while looking for a article to do science extra credit on)

The alex jones video comment was to show evidence not me being brainwashed (I believe you implied that) I guess I am a bit succeptible to things like that but I do try to look at things with a bit of skepticism so bear with me.

Now that you've made me feel like enough of an idiot...

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Now that you've made me feel like enough of an idiot...

I seem to have that affect on some people. Whats it matter what I say though, you know you aren't an idiot, so why listen to that impression? I wasn't trying to give that impression btw, I don't think you are an idiot.

Why isn't america being globalized nwo.

Globalization is the expansion of the free market, in terms of products and people. America undergoing globalization just means that it has less protectionist tariffs, that it doesn't interfere as much with the movement of people within its borders or across it, that it doesn't have a centrally governmentally planned economy, etc.

Check out this podcast by Nrky on nationalism
Protectionist Nationalism vs. GlobalisationThread of replies

Globalization has nothing to do with governance, except that a government will not interfere with the market and the movment of individuals.

Think about it, nwo is any new world government not limited to a world dictatorship

For my own part, I'd say that if its not a dicatatorship of some sort, then its not the NWO. The essential characteristic of the NWO conspiracy theories is that its forced upon everyone, through violence.

Lots of people, though, look at whats happening in the world today and merely say 'thats the NWO. If so, then the NWO is a natural process that isn't much to be concerned about.

[edit on 17-5-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I have a feeling that this is gonna turn into a war between us nygdan...

just a few reasons why I dont like it

I know I'll lose because of my lack of knowledge
I really dont think PO'ing mods is a good idea
and most of all I have a lot of respect you

but to protect myself here goes

I didn't mean for the idiot remark to make it seem like I was ticked off over it (okay I was but given time to cool down it is a good thing I was put in my place)

Sorry I did not understand the term of globilization so my bad there

I'm gonna have to disagree with you on the last one. I take nwo for what the letters stand for New World Order. I know this is a bit frivolous but that doesn't imply a dictatorship but rather a large change. It doesn't even imply a world government just a sort of change on the leaderboard if you will. Also I believe in the adverse NWO because I do not trust my government any more than the government of any other nation. Although I do agree NWO is a natural process.

new topics

top topics

join