It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LSD being tested on British Troops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 11:48 PM
link   
back in the days when acid was legal and pure and our respective governments were testing the effects on suspecting and unsuspecting guinea pigs. i wish i had some of this stuff!

the video is near the top of the list and about 15 MB:

he.fi...

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Yeah, they used it on U.S. troops too. They were looking for a super solider serum or something.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
NThappy,

interesting point.

I have come across info that suggests that militaries around the world have sought out ways to increase performance of troops in the field at certain critical times.

But '___' is not one of those methods that would work. '___' was mostly developed as a truth serum by the CIA. I am not sure what connection the military has in this other than to provide guinea pigs for study.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I just read CyberGhosts' post below and alienaddicted's response and he had already posted the video. Guess being a newbie I have to read more carefully, but no harm and no foul and credit where credit is due.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 12:17 AM
link   
That is some of the funniest stuff ever. I can't get over the dude climbing the tree to feed the birds. LMFAO!

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
NThappy,

interesting point.

I have come across info that suggests that militaries around the world have sought out ways to increase performance of troops in the field at certain critical times.

But '___' is not one of those methods that would work. '___' was mostly developed as a truth serum by the CIA. I am not sure what connection the military has in this other than to provide guinea pigs for study.

It was supposed to remove all inhibitions about killing and give users above average stamina and strength. Being a big fan of '___' myself, I know the last two to be true. Your body is flowing with adrenaline when you're on it.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy

Originally posted by THENEO
NThappy,

interesting point.

It was supposed to remove all inhibitions about killing and give users above average stamina and strength. Being a big fan of '___' myself, I know the last two to be true. Your body is flowing with adrenaline when you're on it.

Yeh I have found this when takind Acid. You become pumped. Your mind is expanded. the zulu troops ate stuff like '___' before battle to charge them up. They would feel like they were battling huge monsters instead of other men and they'd go nuts.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 06:32 AM
link   
During Nam, they were using the # on our troops. In the 80s, they were experimenting with meth and Cocaine on soldiers, to see if it kept em awake lonmger, requiring less food and sleep, and I think they even did a few experiemnts with PCP in the quest for the superman wonderdrug.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Anyone wishing to find out more details of the Porton Down '___' film should read my post that can be found here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It gives details of other UK '___' experiment films.

zero lift

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Timothy Leary may have been on to something then, what a great man/philosopher he was.

www.disinfo.com...

Wonder what would happen if the govt experimented with X on the battle field? May be the key to world peace

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Apparently the UK Government abandoned research in the battlefield use of '___' because of the large cost of '___' production. Also, in '___' experiments, the dosage could be carefully monitored. Between 150-200 microgrammes was the normal dose. In a battle the dosages would be massive.
They preferred BZ as a battlefield incapacitating agent. I think that the US felt the same way.

zero lift

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Short clip of US soldiers drilling while tripping.

www.smartshop.ch...

zero lift

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
does anyone know if you can brainwash a child on lsd and hypnosis to do things on lsd when an adult. i was 7 years old when this happened to me in a childrens homes in wales in 1974.

new topics

top topics

join