It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very strange entity? On Lexington Ghost Cam

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Could be doctored I guess, but you still may want to have a look.
I've watched this cam before and never seen anything like this. Looks demonic. Very wierd. What do you think it could be? A photoshop special, or something else?

Lexington shadowy ghost

[edit on 11-4-2006 by librasleep]

[edit on 11-4-2006 by librasleep]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
It looks like a real person. Is that the only frame they saw it in or do they have others?

Peace

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I don't know really believe it but it looks like a semi-nude female with orange skin and little horns.
Wierd stuff. It seems that is the only frame because the cam only refreshes every 1min 30 I think.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I really dont know what to think myself. It looks like it could be a real
person. But at the same time I can totally see where you are coming from
about the entity seeming to be a semi nude female with orange skin....
but i dont know about the horns though...

Here's an inverted version of that jpeg file:

I dont know, maybe someone else will be able to see something more
from this.

Im not getting off the fence just yet though. Thanks for sharing.

[edit on 4/12/2006 by Pjpuas]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Looks like the chick from X-men to be honest with you.

Pie

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It looks like's a blond chick with an orange t-shirt on. And it looks like she has one of those orange spray-on-tan. It also look's like she is talking to a brunnett frenid of her's and we only see the back of her friend's head and her pony-tail.

But thats just me if you want to think that is a ghost go right ahead and believe that.
I have seen strange thing's before, but this is just alittle out there i mean come on a 'Shadow Ghost' sound's like Scooby-Doo. It is a crappy video quality too so that might contribute to the distortion's you see.

[edit on 12-4-2006 by digitalassassin]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
That can't be a friend with a pony tail....where's her body? And it's actually not a bad photo, everything else in the pic is in focus. It's more than likely a trick but thought I'd share.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Good image! thanks for posting

I love the Unknown

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I dont think this is a hoax.. Why would somebody with spending time on his uptodate keepin of his cams and stuff ever make hoaxes about a ghost clip or picture..
I think it cost alot of money to get everywere some cams and keeping up his site server and stuff

I think this could be a good picture of a '' Shadow ghost''

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The person/being looks to me like it is has the color of a body that has been decomposing for a few weeks.

I zoomed in on the picture and you can clearly define its eyes etc. Save the image and see for your selves.

Strange, very strange.

[edit on 21-4-2006 by Bikereddie]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Yes Yes.. Now i clearly see the shape of the body and the eyes etc.
Now i think its really a hoax caus maybe it just was a woman that walked by that cam and when the cam shooted the picture she was just walking and then you get a picture thatlooks like you are splitting or somthing

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Ofcourse that's a possiblity we can't know for sure.
What I find strange is the fact that I can see what looks to be a collar
bone and maybe a rib and a breast? Was she streaking through the enginroom or what?

[edit on 4/21/2006 by librasleep]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I found this! Someone took a pic and it looks like a soldier to me.

[edit on 21-4-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Lexington isn't the only ship with a ghost problem. The Forrestal has a few as well.
Was the USS Forrestal Haunted?

I think that the picture with the soldier might be a problem with the film or the camera. My reasoning behind this is that it looks like there is a gate or fence in front of the soldier's image. It might be a double exposure.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
OMG i get the creeps of that photo with that soldier on it.. It aint a hoax i think...

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
At first I coulden't make heads or tails of what that was. Then I realised it was humanoid in shape, so now I don't really know what to say. Strange that part of it is orange but the rest isn't.

What room of the ship was this photo taken in?

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DDay
I found this! Someone took a pic and it looks like a soldier to me.

[edit on 21-4-2006 by sanctum]

Woah... o_o;

Now that one is creepy, no denying what that is...its pretty convincing.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
I think that the picture with the soldier might be a problem with the film or the camera. My reasoning behind this is that it looks like there is a gate or fence in front of the soldier's image. It might be a double exposure.

It does look like there is a black rod cutting across the soldier. I think this guy was photoshopped in there from an old picture or something.

[edit on 4/21/2006 by librasleep]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I have one question, What time was this image of the woman in orange captured, the
Museum hours of operation are Monday-Sunday 9:00a.m. - 6:00p.m.

The probability that this was something supernatural is much higher if this was after visiting hours.

anyone have this information?

[edit on 4/21/06 by decidedlyundecided]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join