It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nuclear fallout bomb

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Only a very few fallout bombs have been made but there a resualt of a R&D programe by the u.s surounding the nuclear core is a a duel disk housing unit the bomb is a low atnusphere air burst like trigger the housing unite was designed to acelerate the explosion into a large disk witch propels nuclear wast over great distances with out the need of high winds or other variables.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
anyone else have info on this???

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Don't have any info but a question

What would happen if one of these high yield nuclear fallout bombs was detonated in water? Was mentioned that on land it created a larger crater with less airbourne fallout than an above ground/air detonation. Just curious.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   
in water the qwater would be poisonened but it would speard thourgh the air on land there would be almost no sign that a nuke went off... theres allmost no explosion compared to other nuclear bombs

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Well like I said, a Dirty bomb is a Fallout bomb. Its solely designed to spread radioactive debree. I wouldn't be surprised if somebody in the government R&D was trying to make a more concentrated or widespread version.

But I dont believe theyre is a definite "Fallout bomb" I think just different types of dirty bombs.

Plus we have a new fallout weapon, its called depleted uranium.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join