It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrants want to take over South/Western States and merge with Mexico.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
@KLSyesca: funny post, but did you think of any of the serious ramifications if Mexico became part of the U.S.? If not, I won't even comment....

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
Yeah, Prophecy,

I was gonna respond to you, but, man, screw it. You seem to have a faint connection to reality, but if that's what works for you, fine. I got nothing else to say to you.

A sense of humor is a sense of proportion, my friend.

Can you dig? Can you make the necessary effort to uncover the meaning within my words?

My word is born. I am pregnant with sincerity, and can be trusted to speak truthfully.

Heiroglyphic remnants. Lost and underdeveloped.

Hebrew Israelites are Black Beasts who pick cotton for the free and brave.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Three points.

1) All things pass into extinction

My words and this thread will eventually be forgotten. The plight of the American peoples will be forgotten. The agendas of the extreme groups will be forgotten. It is pointless to fight for that which does not last. Men will still kill each other, but they will forget why.

2) The world already has enough pain and suffering

Since we are the cause of all our problems, does it make any sense to get busy and create some more? Since we are the ones that hold us back, do you think there can be progress if we do not change? Chaos is your friend and my friend too, because it hails change. There is enough fire already to go around, let it first burn away the old without running around starting new ones.

3) There is no one behind door #1

Oh, it is easy to defer responsibility to some nebulous entity. All those super rich all powerful families that are actually controlling everything. Those bastards. Right. But who is strong enough to be willing to see the Invisible Hand of the Market for what It is truly, the cycles of the Sun and Moon? And when the Sun and Moon pass into extinction so will Man, for there can be no Man without the Sun and Moon.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
this is now america, and i will not pay for the sins of my ancestors , nor will i charge you for the sins of your ancestors.

we are here now ,this is the world we all live in , its up to us to decide what we want to make of our lives..

it dont matter who did what yesterday , we are today...and today i am an american .

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
We need to stop illegal immigration NOW. More and more of them are coming in, and the large numbers are intimidating our law makers. The longer we leave the borders open the more will come in. More than half of them believe that that land is rightfully theirs, and it's rediculous. We need to start ENFORCING our laws, and we need to start enforcing illegal immigration.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
We really need to get off of the racism thing. I think the topic is ILLEGAL immigration. I'm American. doesn't matter what my heritage is. American. I'm not saying send all the people of Latin descent back to mexico... Send all the ILLEGALS back to whereever they come from! the US is THE MELTINGPOT but We send our own citizens to jail for breaking the law. Why shouldn't we at least do that to illegal immigrants?

I enjoy the fact that when I go to eat at night and want Mexican food, I don't have to go to taco bell. I've got Jesus the TACO KING, AUTHENTIC MEXICAN FOOD driving around in his taco truck. But He's not illegal. He's going about it legally. While I wait, he tries new ENGLISH words on me. He wants to be an american. Sure he sends money home, but he pays taxes and all the fees it costs to stay here as a legal immigrant and takes his english classes.

I'm friends with mexicans that are here legally, illegally, and that are citizens. Ain't nothing personal. I'm not saying deport all illegals that aren't my friend... I'm saying enforce our border laws. I want everyone in the world to be my friend, but what's that got to do with economics and housing? Legal and citizen(of course) friends stay... Illegal friends go. and this isn't only for latinos. Send all illegals back. Jamaican... gone. italian... gone. Chinese... gone. Come back when you can do what it takes to be an american.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
how about the "whites" that are illegal????

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sean
This is not only ruining our countries economy, but it ruins Mexico's as well. Mexico is a nasty place to live even the mexican's don't want to live there.

WTF, are you talking about?...

Have you been there to begin with?...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I think it is funny how the OP's posted source stats this as a "mystical" land when it indeed existed...

I would also like to point out that "Native Americans" and the indigenous people of mexico are almost one of the same...many moved north and south....

I would suggest some people do a little more research before speaking..and anyway these are radical groups and shows how racist some of you who post here really are....

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join