It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I called John Kerry's office in D.C. today....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
Ok. This is coming straight out of my grandpa's mouth ' There are 56 known intelligent species'. Some are here to look, some are here to study, some are malovent, and than he mentions of a far superior being to anything we as human can fathom. They travel through time, space with only there minds. As far as why they come here no one really knows, at the end of his career(he retired 1993) he said that there have been communications and that there is alot of traffic at all times in the skies but unnoticable to the human eye.

I'm not disputing the existence of other intelligent species visiting our dimension or planet. In fact, I'm pretty well convinced of that.

The documents can be discussed as much as they want to be, no one can find them period. Now, I will not scan the documents, but, I can take pictures of his medals, letters, his rank, pictures with him and high ranking officials for the KGB and the Ministry of Defense, including ex presidents, ex KGB leaders, and a picture of him standing in front of his base. That I would not have a problem with.

This is what sets off my skeptical gland. Big whoopee. A hundred thousand sons can produce photos of daddies, or grandpas, getting medals...in front of airplanes... or in my case, with the former president of S. Vietnam, Nguyen Van Thieu (who the old man thought was a squirrelly little p***k). What does that have to do with UFOs and government coverups?

Nothin'

All of us must recognize and salute the accomplishments of our fathers, mothers, and grandparents. I'm not ignoring their sacrifices. Don't attempt to capitalize on them.

Why cause more drama, drag out the discussion...if you have the information that would make you a hero in the eyes of thousands?

Or do you want to continue with..."nanny nanny boo boo, I know something you don't".

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
NotClever- It is not nanny nanny boo boo. I am sorry, I don't need fame or money, I am quite comfortable, it is something that is special that is in my family. I guess I have nothing further to say. You shut me up.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Well that's just great people. Even though he can't show you proof, you should at least hear what he has to say and then make up your mind. But don't resort to name calling and the like...

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Well that's just great people. Even though he can't show you proof, you should at least hear what he has to say and then make up your mind. But don't resort to name calling and the like...

physical proof has been scarce over the centuries, perhaps it is time to question what proof is and how else you may be satisfied - because lets face it, chances are physical proof won't surface.

Well done Mes, you got my vote.

[edit on 30-3-2006 by one_small_step]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Let me see if I'm reading this right..............O.K., I am.

I heard what he has to say....he can't show me proof (despite claiming to possess it)....I've made up my mind.

I never used any 'name calling' to make my point. I simply pointed out the lack of realism in his account.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step
physical proof has been scarce over the centuries, perhaps it is time to question what proof is and how else you may be satisfied - because lets face it, chances are physical proof won't surface.
Well done Mes, you got my vote.

Question what proof is?

If I tell you it hurts to be poked in the eye...do I hafta' poke you to prove it?

This poster says he has documented proof of a government's involvement in a coverup of the existence of extraterrestrials.

I am literally, sitting in my small home office, throwing my hands in the air. I swear, if I didn't live far out in the country, I would drag people in off of the street to read this exchange.

One more time, then I'm done....
mrjenka claims to have documented proof of a coverup by the USSR concerning the existence of extraterrestrials. But how convenient...he can't reveal them...
Give me a break.

I, am from Jupiter. I rule that planet with an iron fist.

NC

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Notclever- Did I once state that I had documents that prove USSR covered up anything? Did I say that ONCE!?? This is why people like myself will not 'prove' anything, just look at how you acted, do you think I want that? NO. Have some respect, seriously. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else, I was making a statement, if that is not good enough for you than back off, don't attack me.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I admit, I don't understand his motivation and it doesn't seem moral to me. But I'm not in his shoes. I wonder why the grandpa doesn't want it to be told?

But if my grandpa told me 'dont show this to anyone', I would feel like dirt if I succumbed to some Internet guy's amateur interrogation tactics.

Therefore, I propose the following as an alternative to interrogation tactics. Me and Mr Jenka trade grandpas. Such a grandpa exchange between the superpowers will do much for the cause of international peace. I propose the grandpa swap take place next month in Iceland.

[edit on 30-3-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
I was given documents and stuff from my grandfather(he is an ex KGB big wig) regarding UFOs and Ebes...and...
I also have a manual that came out of the Russian Area 51 with mention of EBEs and where and how to store them and take them....and...
He gave me a wealth of information. I just wouldn't even know where to begin....and...
I have the documents hidden so no one will ever find them

And then;

Did I once state that I had documents that prove USSR covered up anything? Did I say that ONCE!??

Are you freakin' kidding me? Or, are you simply lying? Not ONCE....THREE times!!!

EDIT: By definition, if its secret, not widely released, and tucked away in your closet it's a friggin' coverup.

NC

[edit on 30-3-2006 by NotClever]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Hmm, is disclosure a good idea though? Look at what contact with an advanced 'alien' civilization did to the american indians. Be difficult if that happened to all of the earth.

Ny;

The truth has never been so simply spoken

What IF they do "come in peace' and then bring all their dis-eases and weapons like our forefathers did..Still thinking we have karma to pay.
If you could get WATS, I would send you one.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I appreciate the author of this thread for getting discloser started again from this FORUM. Problem is that many good comments are made but no help in this effort. It takes all of us to unite on a front to make the government know we are ready for the truth for all. So what do WE do now.

[edit on 31-3-2006 by Truthforall]

XL5

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
If Kerry were to disclose something to some one, he'd just about need to disclose it to every one. The general public would think he's a bit nutty.

How ever if it was solid proof like little known plans for anti-grav/free energy that any mechanical/electrical eng. could make, it would boost his chances for fame, power and money. Given those devices are "ours" and can be made by people, it would lead to the logical conclusion that faster then light travel is possible and to the strong possibility that we have visitors. You can't have ET visit every one in person, which is what some people need to be convinced, but every one believes in gadgets (cept the amish).

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Mr Jenka,

That sounds very interesting. 56 different species. I have heard that while in the astral, you can see the traffic in the sky, and it is extremely busy. I'm interested, did your grandfather give you any other details on the different kinds of aliens, like their location or what they look like?

Don't worry about the skeptics. I'm interested.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
meshuggah, might I suggest calling Hillary and telling her you know that a large number of voters would be interested to learn more about the gov't's knowledge of UFO's. She's running for office so she can be motivated by the concept of gaining the kook vote.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
meshuggah, might I suggest calling Hillary and telling her you know that a large number of voters would be interested to learn more about the gov't's knowledge of UFO's. She's running for office so she can be motivated by the concept of gaining the kook vote.

Of course, AND I DID. You would have been proud of me. I reminded Hilary's aid on the phone about her husband Bill Clinton's high interest in UFOs as President. When I said that, there was 10 seconds of pure silence on the phone. Then I said "a large percentage of voters would like to vote for someone who is for UFO disclosure." All in all it went well and they said they would relay the message to her. Doubt they will, but it was worth a shot. I wish more of you would call in.

Now is a good time to call in:

John Kerry 1-202-224-2742
Edward Kennedy 1-202-224-4543
Joe Lieberman 1-202-224-4041
Carl Levin 1-202-224-6221
Joe Biden 1-202-224-5042

John McCain 1-202-224-2235
John Warner 1-202-224-2023
Jeff Sessions 1-202-224-4124
Saxby Chambliss 1-202-224-3521

[edit on 31-3-2006 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
while I commend you for your efforts, I'm curious, have you heard any giggles or snickering in the background? I would love for one gov't official to actually speak out about this but I don't see them ever doing so.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
while I commend you for your efforts, I'm curious, have you heard any giggles or snickering in the background? I would love for one gov't official to actually speak out about this but I don't see them ever doing so.

To be honest I only heard a bit of laughter in the background in only 1 out of the 20 calls I made which isn't really that bad IMO. I don't remember which call it was.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   

To be honest I only heard a bit of laughter in the background in only 1 out of the 20 calls I made which isn't really that bad IMO. I don't remember which call it was.

I apologize for that. you sounded so sincere and so serious. I just couldn't control it.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barcs
Mr Jenka,

That sounds very interesting. 56 different species. I have heard that while in the astral, you can see the traffic in the sky, and it is extremely busy. I'm interested, did your grandfather give you any other details on the different kinds of aliens, like their location or what they look like?

Don't worry about the skeptics. I'm interested.

No, I will no longer say anything because there are people on here who lack respect. I would have told my story and you people could of made your own opinion but since Notclever went on a rant than ask him questions he looks like he knows everything.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   

No, I will no longer say anything because there are people on here who lack respect. I would have told my story and you people could of made your own opinion but since Notclever went on a rant than ask him questions he looks like he knows everything.

Ah the old "I'm taking my ball and going home" defense.

Look just because a few of us refuse to believe you after you've made outrageous claims of proof doesn't mean you shouldn't tell your story.

Even after you denied previous statements which makes some of us even less willing to believe, that also doesn't mean you shouldn't tell your story.

But, it would seem odd that you would expect people to just believe you. This is an anonymous site and none of us knows the other.

Just because I won't believe you unless you show proof and other won't believe you unless you show the proof you claim to have just doesn't seem like a good enough reason not to talk.

No one here has been out right rude to you, just some of us expect incredible claims to be backed up.

Please tell us your stories...just keep in mind some of us will consider them simply that.

Spiderj

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join