It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A MUST READ about Human History, Reptilians, the NWO and many other interrelated events for EVERYONE

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Alright, let me just say this flat out. The reptilians are demons. Demons possess people. People> government take over. And yes...they can shapeshift. Take it or leave it.

That is really scary. i hope it's not true because I once saw a demon at my bed.

tell me...what did this demon look like? And yes, it is true. You'll see...

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Is anyone else plagued with a persistant high pitch whine in their head???
Sounds crazy but I have been "hearing" a high tone in the top of my head for a year now, not tinitus, already asked doctor. Especially when I meditate or think of spiritual or these type of issues. Also why are 75% of links on this site unavailable?

Been there, done that. For about 2 years, I had the Taos Hum which is what it really is.
Had all kinds of hearing tests done and finally they gave me a long running scrip of Antivert and that stopped it.
Is is a type of awakening, and it will make you feel like you are going nuts.
Find a scrip for this and it will help you concentrate on your spiritual awakenings..Hope this helps. u2u me if you wish..

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Ineresting link, There's a lot of info on the page and I haven't read it all yet.

But one thing i did notice was

"We are ALL hybrids. I, myself have actual scales on my body in two places - and the funny thing is, the doctor says it's rare but "quite normal". Highly interesting statement from the world of "official science" isn't it?"

If this was true why not take a photo of it and put it on his site?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekTruth
I don't understand the crystal caves. They're fun to look at, but how do I know they're real?

Here is a nice site

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
One thing that bugs me about these kind of sites, besides their awful layout and colour scheming, is that they ALL use the same images and stories that have either been debunked a million times or are known fakes.

The same drawings of reptoids, the same artwork, hyroglyphs and cave paintings, the same stories about 10,500 BC, the same old wives tales - ALL regurgitated from other poorly designed websites with the same baseless content and nonesense.

<< 1   >>

join