It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New to the site, but not to the topics.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Hi, I've lurked here for a while and put off joining. It seems that whenever I want to say something someone says it for me and the conversations go on. Hahaha. I'm really well rounded on my conspiracies, aliens, ufos, ghosts, mythology, politics, secret organizations, etc. I've got to get to work on an Avatar already!

B. Sage

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS B Sage. Enjoy the benefits of membership

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Glad you could join us here at the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Awesome, avatar active… It says a lot, I guess. Thanks for the welcome Umbrax and SpittinCobra I’ll catch you on the boards.

B. Sage

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Yeah, welcome aboard mate. You coulnd't have stumbled on to a nicer group of dudes and dudeses.

[edit on 6-3-2006 by TgSoe]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. Seems like you might like the chillin at BTS, the gem of ATS.

Jump right in, the water's fine.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Greetings,

Let me welcome you into the commonality known as ATS. It is with great amusement that I christen you an ATS'er after such an extensive time on the banks peering into the watercourse so to speak.

I only hope that we, as a community, can live up to the great expectations placed upon us, and every other tenderfoot constituent, that sets mouse and cursor upon the pilgrimage to "contradict unenlightenment" (DENY IGNORANCE).

With that I bid Godspeed to you and yours ATS. May we encounter one another again my friend in
benevolent banter as we deliberate conspiracy topics!

- One Man Short ®

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Thank you TgSoe, intrepid, and One Man Short of Manhood... I do believe that I have had the pleasure of reading some of your posts prior to me joining. Pleasure to meet all of you. Thank you.

B. Sage

new topics

top topics

join