It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ginge

All we have is speculation

No, we have more than speculation. I suggest anyone who thinks this research is based only on speculation, to take a look at history and science and consider that many things that are considered evidence in officialdom, are often times less substantiated, with less textual and artifact support than the star gate theory discussed in this thread.

You need to remove yourself from the mindset that everything that is officially sanctioned is the truth and everything that's not officially sanctioned is not the truth or is merely speculative. Believe me, one man's speculation is another man's proof. The only difference is if the source of the information is "officially approved".

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
i mean holy freakin' toledo. forty pages of research, photographs and documentation from almost every ancient text on the planet, including the bible, and that's the response i get. wtfreak?

You call that research? LOL

Obviously this person only read a small portion where the Bible was referenced. What they obviously didn't do was read everything else. Myself I have had to get here off and on so I think I have missed quite a bit but the one thing that I do know is that it is NOT about the Bible.

I would however appreciate a link to the Los Alamos and other officially released documents that have been released on this subject.

Keep up the great work both here and on your blogshow.

Mike

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Undo, are you also the host of that pod radio at stargates?

Very interesting thread btw.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg

You call that research? LOL

Obviously this person only read a small portion where the Bible was referenced. What they obviously didn't do was read everything else. Myself I have had to get here off and on so I think I have missed quite a bit but the one thing that I do know is that it is NOT about the Bible.

Mike

I'm not sure I understand your complaint. Are you saying I've not read the bible or the person I responded to, hasn't read it? You might want to re-read the thread, if you think that's true.

[edit on 2-5-2007 by undo]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shades1035
Undo, are you also the host of that pod radio at stargates?

Very interesting thread btw.

Yeah and thanks.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
what would the stargate look like?

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitejediman
what would the stargate look like?

would depend on which one it was.
there were at least three. at least, that's all i've found textual support and imagery for thus far.

1. at enlil's e.kur in nibru (nippur)
2. at enki's e.abzu in eridu
3. in the persian gulf in the time of sumer, but likely to be in the euphrates now, around the area of abadan (if my current understanding is correct).

the first one, at enlil's e.kur, was potentially moved to the osirieon in abydos, egypt, where it disappears either before or after seti I finds the osirieon, or some time after seti I (it could still be buried somewhere in the vicinity of either the osirieon, somewhere else in abydos, in one of the other temple cities, or in the valley of the kings. it might have been found and carted off to some private collection or claimed by some major government. i dunno, but the one to watch for is the one that would've been in the persian gulf but is now in the euphrates, as the opening of it heralds alot of apocalyptic events.

as far as how each one appears:

i think the e.kur gate was a circular gate.
i think the e.abzu gate was a rectangular gate.
and i think the one in the gulf was a huge circular gate.

[edit on 2-5-2007 by undo]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
I apologise firstly, if anyone here feels crest-fallen
by my comments below, I know this ite is for debate
and the idea that anything may be possible.

its ok you didnt really say anything important

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I take that back: The E.Kur gate (known as either the Abzu or Dur.Anki (heaven-earth bond) was probably rectangular, as well. Leaving only the big gate in the gulf, as circular. (as far as gates I've pinpointed, is concerned).

This, from Seti I's "Book of the Gates": sethy1.free.fr...

penned AFTER he found the Osirieon www.phouka.com... , while excavating for his own temple.

I believe the above image is a depiction of the E.KUR gate, as Seti I found it in the Osirieon. It would've been placed there, I theorize, by Nimrod (who was also the egyptian Narmer, who after he died, became known as Osiris). Nimrod, again my theory, rescued the E.KUR gate following the burial of the E.ABZU gate during the destruction of the "Tower of Babel" www.livius.org... , which was a ziggurat built on the same spot as Enki's E.ABZU at Eridu (Eridu=Babel). Nimrod was attempting to reopen the E.ABZU gate, which was the cause of all the fuss at the Tower of Babel. As a result, he tries to rescue the remaining temple gate (the E.KUR gate), puts it on a boat and floats it over to Abydos, where he and his entourage disembark and build the Osirieon to put the E.KUR gate in. This is why the egyptian gate is almost always depicted on a boat, which would later be called the heavenly boat.

The gate below is nearly identical in concept, but I believe is depicting the E.ABZU gate (which is probably the same gate Gilgamesh employed in the Epic of Gilgamesh, although it is possible he went to the E.KUR gate in that instance) at Eridu (or possibly Nippur/Nibru), which, as I already mentioned, was later buried under the ruins of the Tower of Babel (same place).

I believe this is a representation of the big gate in the gulf/euphrates:

www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk...

This theory is further reinforced in that this was also considered an early representation of Hathor (Bat=Hathor), and in the Legend of Re and Hathor www.africawithin.com... it depicts Hathor as the Eye of Re (Ra). The Eye of Re (Ra) is the most powerful Eye on the planet (that is, the biggest gate), which was in the Persian Gulf. Ra was another name for Enki-Ea, so this gate, the Eye of Ra, is the gulf gate/euphrates gate/bottomless pit, that is described in Revelation 9, as well as in the ancient texts of several ancient cultures.

Subsequent depictions of Enki, following the mesopotamian flood, show the water that is normally flowing in the gate images, as streaming from his shoulders

www.wiu.edu...

That, i believe, is the gate represented as flowing streams behind Enki, complete with fish. A symbollic misrepresentation of what is really the gate with some type of swirling liquid surface

[edit on 3-5-2007 by undo]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Hi, I'm an author of 2 books with a third on the way, but I won't be sharing my free e- book links here because the rules forbid it. So I'll just share with you some of my research.

(Ancient) Stargates are real: either that or there's several ancient civilizations inside the earth or stuffed in some canyon on the sea floor. Personally, my research leads me to believe the former: et.al, stargates are real. Sounds crazy? Yes, it honestly does, but so does quantum cloning and teleportation, and yet it's happening as we speak. Science is the equivalent of the Twilight Zone, Star Wars and Star Trek, all rolled into one, these days.

If you'd like to inquire as to what I've learned, feel free to ask. If you'd like to debate the possibilities, be my guest. If you'd just like to say I'm wrong, also, do as you will. I don't wish to just dump all this information in your laps so let's just start with the basic premise: (Ancient) Stargates are real.

[edit on 6-3-2006 by undo]

reminds me of 'Vril, The Power Of The Coming Race'..By Sir Edward Bulwer-Lytton. [1871].
Also I don't think you are wrong..averyone is free to write and advert their writtings. You are ripping off the premise, IMO, but I would gladly read your work. Is ther a love story line?

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by BitDust

reminds me of 'Vril, The Power Of The Coming Race'..By Sir Edward Bulwer-Lytton. [1871].
Also I don't think you are wrong..averyone is free to write and advert their writtings. You are ripping off the premise, IMO, but I would gladly read your work. Is ther a love story line?

Actually, I built this concept from trying to figure out what the heck the "Bottomless Pit" of Revelation 9 was all about. I'm more an armchair scholar of biblical and pseudepigraphical texts than anything else, but once I started realizing the ancient texts of Sumer were showing significant clues as to what the bottomless pit might be, the rest started to fall into place rather quickly.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hi Undo,

Interesting stuff you wrote...
Concerning the ancient Stargates, what was supposed to be the power source? Did it rely on the same technology than the Philadelphia experiment?

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Desmond
Hi Undo,

Interesting stuff you wrote...
Concerning the ancient Stargates, what was supposed to be the power source? Did it rely on the same technology than the Philadelphia experiment?

I don't know. There's even some argument over whether its other dimensional or not (meaning that we can't see it in the visible light spectrum). Or over whether it's purely a spiritual gate (perhaps the same idea as other dimensional). Or over whether it's a physical gate. I tend toward the latter. I think there ARE spiritual "Gates" but they are different from the gates I'm describing (in my opinion).

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
A compilation of my theories, thus far, from the beginning. Warning: This is just a theory. Do not assume I believe this to be written in stone, it is merely a theory based on collected data.

We (homo sapiens) are not from Earth, originally. Eden was on another planet, elsewhere (more on that later). This is why 2 of the 4 rivers mentioned in Genesis are nowhere to be found. We were brought here by Enki, a sumerian "god", who was in reality, an angelic being. The race of angels in this instance were known as the serpahim and the nachash. www.thedivinecouncil.com... They were another creation in the universe, and this was their planet. They are reptilian, serpent-like, in appearance.

The following images support this theory:

These images are depicting reptilian type beings and all of them are sumer or earlier. Not akkadia, not babylon (sitchin and many other scholars tend to call everything from akkadia, sumerian, but that's just sloppy. the texts are primarily written about sumer, during akkadia, but the artifacts, are not akkadian, they are earlier, prior to the mesopotamian flood, in fact.

So a representation of Enki before the flood, ends up not matching a representation of Enki after the flood. By that time, they had humanized him. He was NOT human. He was from the race of seraphim, the nachash, a reptilian looking being who was in fact described in biblical texts as an angelic being, from a race of beings created by God before we were created. This is an important piece of information. Because the human Enki we are shown is called sumerian, when in fact, it's Akkadian and Babylonian. Rather, Enki was called the Great Dragon in their own texts. He was a reptilian. In fact, I believe this image depicts him, and get this, it's the only figurine from his city of Eridu found from the time period we know as Sumer (not Akkadia, not Babylon, not Ubaid):

oi.uchicago.edu...

The seraphim had advanced technologically, way before Sumer, in fact, they had advanced to the point of colonizing the planets in and out of our solar system and had learned to manipulate wormhole technology. This is where homo sapiens comes in.

When the biblical texts say that our eyes were opened as a result of eating the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil, I want you to consider a few things:

1. The knowledge came as the result of being "civilized" by Enki.

2. To be civilized simply meant that we were enslaved for the purposes of civiilzation building. This included introducing us to concepts like religion, the sciences and writing (but only to the degree needed to perform the work he and the other Fallen Ones, required).

3. Enki brought us from Eden, on another planet, through a star gate whose other end was here at Eridu, where we were enslaved to work for that contingent of seraphim known as the Fallen Ones or the Fallen Angels, of which Enki was one.

4. The humans Enki supposedly created were not humans at all but genetic experiments he performed on our species, some of which resulted in the hybrid rulers, such as Nimrod/Gilgamesh. Others of which are referred to as "the monsters," in their own texts.

5. Meanwhile, God finds the sorry state we are in, and modifies the gates so we can't go back to Eden and posts 2 guardian angels at the gates, just to be sure. These guardians are described in Genesis and also in the Epic of Gilgamesh.

6. At that point, the gates were still not buried, they were simply barred from usage by humans. However, Enki and the other Fallen Ones, genetically manipulated a few of the humans so that they could use the gates, as is depicted in the Epic of Gilgamesh and the story of Osiris.

7. Meanwhile, the Fallen Ones, who are really into the entire technology thing, almost completely destroy the planet's environment. Food grows scarce, a drought kicks in, and as a result, humans are used as a food source. This results in the near extermination of all human life on this planet. The ones who hadn't been eaten as the main course, were either hybrids or devotees of the Fallen Ones, and completely sold out to the Fallen approach to life the universe and everything.

8. God sees the mess and selects out the remaining humans who were not hybridized or in the service of the Fallen. The flood therefore, is used to save the human species. The Fallen, at this point, either flee from the planet, or are imprisoned in the bottomless pit (which is, they are sent thru the star gate to some place else, where they can no longer interfer with the humans here. These are the beings that emerge from the bottomless pit in Revelation 9.)

9. A couple hundred years go by and the Tower of Babel event begins as Nimrod tries to restart the entire pre-flood scenario again, including reopening the gates so that the imprisoned ones can return here. He had been modified, himself, to be a mighty one, which in biblical texts is the equivalent of a human who has been genetically altered to be superhuman in some fashion. He is one and the same as Gilgamesh (Gilgamesh was just a later name given to him).

10. This leads us up to the burial of the Babel (Eridu/Gulf) gates, the removal of the Nibru gate to Abydos, the death of Nimrod, the beginning of the Osiris religion and the rest is history up to today.

11. The bottomless pit, which is, I believe, is a star gate big enough to allow the passage of space craft, features prominently in Revelation 9, because this is a prophecy of that gate being opened again and the pre-flood Fallen who had been "imprisoned" there, returning to this planet.

All theory of course.

[edit on 3-5-2007 by undo]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Still thinking you are ripping off something...Comes to mind the work done by Ahnenerbe and Vril and you re even using their research material. But that's ok. As long as you know this, makes you somewhat special (for a girl). Just don't please pose it as authentic discovery or yours.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Just google for Ahnenerbe or Thule.

he-he

this is so cool

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Still thinking you are ripping off something...Comes to mind the work done by Ahnenerbe and Vril and you re even using their research material. But that's ok. As long as you know this, makes you somewhat special (for a girl). Just don't please pose it as authentic discovery or yours.

Excuse me, but show me where I'm using their research material. I don't even know who they are, other than the references Zorgon gave for the Vril society being a Nazi platform. Is this the Vril you are referring to? Furthermore, ancient Sumer does not belong to anyone. Their texts are not exclusive to anyone. If I read it and get something out of it that sounds similar to someone eles's interpretation, it doesn't mean I'm stealing their info. It simply means I'm reading the same material and getting similar ideas from it. This is like saying everyone who reports similar findings about ancient egypt is ripping off each other. In short, you are falsely accusing me and trying to discredit my info. Shame on ya. Your momma shoulda taught you better.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
your post was fair but the last couple of lines about my mother. I guess this was your own observation as well and has nothing to do your watching too much Tyra show. Any ways, I'm done with this topic. It is a waste.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

your post was fair but the last couple of lines about my mother. I guess this was your own observation as well and has nothing to do your watching too much Tyra show. Any ways, I'm done with this topic. It is a waste.

what's "Tyra show" and by the way, did you realize the screenplay for the film "STARGATE" was written by 2 egyptologists from John Hopkins University? They based it on their own theories. People are arriving at similar conclusions because the evidence is there. Our approaches might be slightly different, but the concepts are similar because the data is there. We aren't making this up as we go along. There's evidence, textual and artifact, evidence, all over the place.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ginge

All we have is speculation

No, we have more than speculation. I suggest anyone who thinks this research is based only on speculation, to take a look at history and science and consider that many things that are considered evidence in officialdom, are often times less substantiated, with less textual and artifact support than the star gate theory discussed in this thread.

You need to remove yourself from the mindset that everything that is officially sanctioned is the truth and everything that's not officially sanctioned is not the truth or is merely speculative. Believe me, one man's speculation is another man's proof. The only difference is if the source of the information is "officially approved".

This is the biggest flaw with most people. It is how they are raised. It is the education system they are brought up in. Now, before someone decides to take my comment completely out of context, I am NOT saying this about anyone in particular. Just the majority.

If Tesla, Eddison, the Wright's, Bell, or anyone else that came up with a great creation simply went with the idea that 'since it doesn't seem to exist it just can't exist' then where would we be now? The same goes for what we commonly refer to as the 'laws of physics'. Sure, at the time they were created they were 'laws'. Does this mean that we shouldn't challenge them? No. We MUST challenge them if we want to continue to evolve.

This subject is simply not for everyone. Many people will simply sit back and swallow the education that they are forced to take and believe everything that they are told and then never question. They will never do the research themselves.

The ancient texts and glyphs are there for a reason. They are not 'science fiction'. Yet the stories that many tell would be considered so today. It is easy to say 'oh, you're just interpreting them wrong' but when so many points come together from so many various cultures you have to start to wonder.

What many people simply do not understand or want to believe is that science fiction as presented in many of the great sci-fi films out there are generally based on science fact that some source let slip to the director or writer. There are some pretty famous director's of some VERY big films that have stated as much.

Just open your minds people and learn to question the 'official' history or education we have been force fed. What will it hurt? You will actually learn a lot more than you would have had you simply said "this is crap based on a silly movie" when, if one did read all of the thread they would know that it is NOT based on the movie but based on many of the great historical texts and drawings from our great world history.

Sorry to rant but I just get sick of people feeling like they have to simply speak up and then make a statement that really isn't about what the topic is.

Keep up the great work. I'm enjoying the various views on how the texts are being interpreted.

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join