It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 309
<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by gLuEBoY
LoL , Undo why not?..

I have followed this Thread with great interest for a couple years now.. What do you think would happen wif we do turn this gate on?

Will we get "Hijacked" ...

Im trying to go to some new Turf lol.

lol depends on the turf, ya know? i'm thinkin' some of the places are probably not so nice.
every time the gate is opened, weird stuff happens, if the bible and akkadian stories and egyptian stories are any indicator. and according to the text that inspired this thread in the first place, if that gate gets opened
now, the things that come out, don't sound friendly

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Just a quick post to note that through determination, perseverance, dedication, personal sacrifice, countless shots of espresso, and an uncanny ability to subsist on a diet of Fritos and Mtn. Dew, I have just reached page 155 in my reading of this 310-page thread...which means I am

HALFWAY THERE!!

The date of the first post on page 155 is 10/20/2008. I'm catching up! Only 3 more years to go...time sure does fly when you're having fun, especially in these 16-hour days.

On a more somber note, the part of the thread I have been reading recently has become more and more populated by enigmatic posts from a character using the alias reconpilot. While his allusions to the Initiate Path of the Adept of hermetic tradition and the alchemical sorcery of anagrams and other such language codes were interesting initially, his posts seemed to carry a thinly veiled condescension that got old quick. Even his attempts to be polite had a sort of "pardon me for treating you like a commoner, peasant" vibe to them.
His habit of hinting at "secret knowledge" that he wasn't at liberty to reveal, right after spouting off stuff about stargates and "the ancients" etc. that, if true, would rank as earth-shattering secret knowledge of the first order, struck me as artifice...as did his frequent references to a shadowy "friend" as the source. When he began responding to every new post in the thread while simultaneously engaging in a smear campaign against Zorgon and attempting to distract Undo with a never-ending series of convoluted questions, it appeared to me that he was attempting to usurp the thread.
That's kinda where I'm at now, though I've had a look at his profile and some of his posts in other threads, so I know it must be coming to an end here soon, as he's been under post ban since March of 2009.

Still....it's weird.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsurugi

eh i'm use to it. you can't be as off the wall as i am, as a chritstian, and not catch some flak. lol

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Tsurugi

here we go. notice the arms of the central figure and the tails of the taller ones but lack of tails on shorter ones. and the ones missing feet entirely. and how some of them look like greys and some look like tall reptilians. this vase came from a grave at abydos, egypt.

Very, very interesting. While I don't presume to know what 'reptilians' or 'greys' might look like, I do see the differences you are pointing to, as well as the fact that "human" is not what comes to mind when viewing these drawings. I also note, as did a poster long ago when you first brought this vase to the attention of the thread, that the artwork is far outside the conventional Egyptian style; it 'breaks all the rules.' I doubt anyone who looked at this artifact with no prior knowledge of it would associate it with Egypt. It's highly weird.

My first post to this thread mentioned, among other things, the ancient oral traditions of the Australian Aborigines and what seemed to me to be similarities with the ideas you have been gleaning from ancient texts. The lack of response puzzled me until it dawned on me that ancient texts are provably ancient, while ancient oral traditions are not (except in certain special cases); and therefore any study of similarity between the two may be intriguing, but not conclusive.

However, the singular imagery from this Abydos vase, which I had never seen before this thread, somehow seemed familiar to me. So I went digging around in my files and found two things which I think may be of interest.

This first one is what I was looking for initially; this is why the figures on the Abydos vase seemed strangely familiar:

This is one of many tens of thousands of examples of Australian petroglyphs from what is known as the Kimberly Region in the northwest. There are two distinct styles of art in this area. The one I have pictured above is a member of what's known as the Bradshaw Paintings. Click on the link to see a lot more of this particular theme--extremely elongated bipeds sporting strange features and unidentifiable extra appendages.
These petroglyphs are estimated to be a minimum of 17,000 years old.

While I was looking for that picture, I came across this in my files, which I had completely forgotten about:

Ah!! Imagery that approaches the theme of this thread! This petroglyph is found at Ubirr Rock, in the north east of Kakadu National Park, on a cliff wall above what was probably an occupation site. Most of the glyphs in the park are considered quite modern, no more than 1,500 years old. The occupation site and the petroglyph above, on the other hand, "could go back in history as far as 23 000 years."

And what is this ancient petroglyph of a glowing arch supposed to be?

A depiction of the Rainbow Serpent, known in Kakadu as Garranga'rreli, all powerful and associated with water.

So admittedly it's not ancient text, but it is compelling in light of your findings in ancient texts, at least to me...and unlike a scientifically squishy "oral tradition," the information is 'set in stone,' as it were.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsurugi

thanks for the link. i've been looking them over, and stylistically, they are nothing alike but at least they have that characteristic look of being painted with a non-precession implement. certainly not 12 strand sable bristle paint brushes. i assume you've offered that here to suggest perhaps the "tails" are really some kind of decorative imbellishment? (odd headdresses considering they are indicative of some species of reptile or bird (birds are reptiles whose scales have turned to feathers, so say the scientists lol). it's possible. and the lack of feet, an artist being lazy? it's possible. but if you'll notice each of the taller figures is holding one hand with a line of other figures (except for the guy with the RA arms). that is their offspring, presumably. notice how the tall guy on the far right, is holding hands with what appears to be ...well, you look at them and tell me what you see.

the arch is interesting. will be checking that next. where's the image located online?

it dawns on me that the presence of figures without feet is related to this underwater scene on the next vase i linked ya from the same egyptologist's website. (notice the RA arms and the underwater pyramid in the background). and also note how they have those little bumps along their "legs" (in the next two images), suggesting some type of skin surface similar to scales. certainly not attire. he's mostly not dressed.

this one from same website appears to be underground instead of underwater, but it could be underwater. i theorized the animal heads on the figures associated with the central figure (Ra arms again), may be some type of 4 sons of horus reference (burial vases for the organs of the dead pharaoh) perhaps the earliest known example). rather disconcerting that the 2 figures on the far right appear to be humans, one having his arms removed and note the four sons of horus don't have arms either. i find this particular example, disturbing. could be mummies.

source
xoomer.virgilio.it...

edit on 19-1-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

You're right, they are nothing alike stylistically, nor do they have similarities in choice of media or tools...

What I was doing was showing what I thought was a similarity in what was being portrayed--elongated bipeds sporting distorted body parts and/or extra appendages, etc. Style isn't really a factor here; these are artists, working miles and years and cultures apart. Style comparisons become relevant usually only when comparing the work of two artists who are both able to be affected by the fads and fashions of a single culture, IMO. Of course, I could be wrong about that.

It seemed to me that the petroglyph, and the hundreds of others like it, had a commonality with the carvings on the vase...but also with the Eridu Enki statue and many of the strange "earth mother" figurines you've posted. None of those things are remotely alike in style or execution....and yet the similarity is there. Isn't it? Or am I a few french fries short of a happy meal (entirely possible)?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsurugi

oh i see what you mean. yeah, possibly. the aborigine stories are
really quite interesting. note i added another image to the post above

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hmm, when I first looked at your reply, it ended after the first image. After I posted my response and the page re-loaded, there were two more images, plus text, in your reply!

Hmm, those two in the second image, I dunno...for some reason I look at them and my brain thinks "crickets" or "grasshoppers." Dunno why...maybe something about the legs...if that's what they are?

The third pic. My immediate reaction is that it's underground as well (as opposed to underwater). I think it's because of the way the artist chose to illustrate the different areas. The top and bottom areas are very different environments, depicted by the use of line shading in the top area...leaving the bottom area clear for the main subjects of the work. But I think the strongest hint of "underground" may be caused by the boundary line between the two. Very interesting that it has a width, as well as a regular pattern of...crenelations? Almost like skin or something. That boundary isn't really "groundish..." but it's even less like water. The final touch for the whole underground look is that the figures are all very plant-like. They look like they could be some weird sprouts.

The two shapes extending down from the boundary? No clue. I can't figure a way to structure the context of everything else where they make any sense.

However, it did occur to me that perhaps it's underwater and underground? Or not underground, exactly, but...say the upper part is water, and the lower part is...the Abyss? The boundary is the locked gate, the big one. The two pod things extending down from the boundary are representative of the locking mechanism or something.

Pfft. I have no idea. Hahaha

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsurugi

yeah that last image confuses everyone. on one hand it seems like it might be depicting a burial site, where the pharaoh is associated with his canopic jars (4 sons of horus (animal headed figures attached)), but that doesn't account for any of the other information. such as the additional RA arms guy on the left with no canopic jars. or the two human looking guys, one losing his arms, and the other already bereft of his arms. also they all appear to be sporting visible pelvic bones, meaning it looks as if the artist is saying, these guys have no flesh below the waist (or possibly even above the waist as well. et.al skeletons).

in addition, canopic jars were not known to be involved in pharaonic death rituals till much later, yet here is the hint of their usage at the beginning of the pharaonic egyptian dynasty in abydos. notice too, that the RA arms guys appear to have all their parts intact, included their family jewels, so they arent mummified and they aren't missing flesh from what i can tell. no mention was made of finding canopic jars in the burial sites at abydos, so if those are canopic jars, where the heck are they and why would archaeologists hide them ? if they found those jars there, it would be a huge deal.

one thing they found when they dug up the naqada burial sites at abydos was, that there were several royal graves where the occupants had been beheaded and their heads buried separately in akkadian style, brick lined burial plots. like it was a tradition to cut off the pharaoh's (or his entourages') head(s) after he died or something. i'd have to look it up again to give you exact information. but that might account for the animal heads (if the original heads were removed).

something incredibly strange was going on in abydos.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
i made several edits to my post above. might want to re-read it in case you missed any of it.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

It was that bit of weirdness with the royal heads that made you take the first serious look at the possibility of some kind of Enki parasite, wasn't it? (Enkirasite? Enkrasite?)

The reasoning chain of this thread recalls to mind the path of the initiate. Only if you start at the beginning and methodically move forward does the path remain apparent...and even then only the next few steps are visible. Someone crossing the path, or trying to pick it up partway down, is doomed to fail. I say this as I envision trying to explain to my brother why I suddenly don't find it all that unlikely that ancient texts may indicate the existence of stargates and immortal evil alien symbiotes that have inhabited the powerful since before the Pharaohs.

Speaking of the Enkrasite, what the deuce happened with Ahkenaten(sp)? If that was also the Enkwyrm, why do you suppose he went all wonky and did away with all the traditions he had been building up while inhabiting the other guys? ....and then built them all back up after?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tsurugi
reply to post by undo

It was that bit of weirdness with the royal heads that made you take the first serious look at the possibility of some kind of Enki parasite, wasn't it? (Enkirasite? Enkrasite?)

The reasoning chain of this thread recalls to mind the path of the initiate. Only if you start at the beginning and methodically move forward does the path remain apparent...and even then only the next few steps are visible. Someone crossing the path, or trying to pick it up partway down, is doomed to fail. I say this as I envision trying to explain to my brother why I suddenly don't find it all that unlikely that ancient texts may indicate the existence of stargates and immortal evil alien symbiotes that have inhabited the powerful since before the Pharaohs.

Speaking of the Enkrasite, what the deuce happened with Ahkenaten(sp)? If that was also the Enkwyrm, why do you suppose he went all wonky and did away with all the traditions he had been building up while inhabiting the other guys? ....and then built them all back up after?

well i've kinda changed my position on the worm concept. i don't think it's a worm. i think it's a special strand of dna/rna. think about it context of the creation story.

not sure every pharaoh was under the same influence, either. so ahkenaten may have been one of the odd ones out of the bunch. OR it could be that there was some movement or genetic strain or revealing about to transpire, and a change of direction or attention was necessary to avoid discovery or the rise to power of something or someone else that didn't go along with the overall plan.

rulers often will endure all manner of abuse in order to maintain the secrets of their brethren, and their brethren who may appear to be against them, are in on the whole thing and are thanking the guy behind the scenes. sometimes what we view as strange but mundane behavior of the ruling elite, has a whole lot more going on than what is obvious on first glance. there's also the possibility that he was from a competing group of ETs kinda like goaulds in stargate having their little wars to depose each other. who knows? i dunno.

consider george bush jr. he left so many glaring clues that 9-11 was not what it appeared to be originally, it was like he did so purposefully so people would ask questions. it was a huge set-up. yet he's still collecting a nice presidential retirement. saddam and osama are probably on some desert island living it up, with many thanks from the rest of the brethren. it's never quite what it seems.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
want to hear something crazy?
i think this poor woman was abducted and taken off planet and all the occupants of her airplane died, just so it looked like she died. i don't think she's dead. crazy i know but i just get a really strong impression of that, every time i see anything about her on video or in the news reports of the time.

this is why the bible and the muslims warn the women to cover up. i don't mean to say that women should now incase themselves in gunny sacks, just that i think that lady was abducted, i honestly do.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Undo,

Is the story/rumor true of a stargate being in Iraq and that the war on Iraq had something to do with said stargate?

Ive heard that story before...somewhere.....i dunno what to believe though regarding this subject.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Interesting, the DNA idea. If that's the case, then Enki could be a virus. Isn't that how viruses affects us...they start tinkering with our DNA? So Enki could be a very specifically programmed virus, designed to flip the right switches and unplug the right extension cords in any given human DNA, and presto! Instant Annunaki.

In fact, maybe Ahkenaten was somewhat resistant to the Enki virus. Perhaps Enki never could fully realize control over him, so he was a bit more easygoing. When Enki infected the next guy, he made every effort to wipe Ahkenaten from the records because it reminded him of not being in complete control, which I would assume he hated.

On a side note, I feel I should mention that I have not seen a single episode of the Stargate series. I don't even recall seeing the movies. So when you say "...like the goaulds in stargate..." I know what you're talking about, but only in the sense that I have recently read 4 years of posts in this thread by Stargate fans. Hehe.

Another side note, I've also read the four years of snarky "skeptics" who have a habit of asking strings of annoying questions in effort to trip you up or make you look foolish, and the four years of the, er, other kind of people, neither skeptic nor contributor, who have a habit of asking strings of annoying questions about color-matching their aura to the glow of the Mayan stargate because you're the Stargate Guru. Unfortunately I also have a habit, sometimes, of suddenly popping off a string of (perhaps) annoying questions (like the Ahkenaten string last post), but I promise you I am neither skeptic nor pilgrim. I do that because the questions have just then occurred to me, and I'm interested to see what different light you might shed on them. So please don't take offense, because I assure you none is intended.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
want to hear something crazy?
i think this poor woman was abducted and taken off planet and all the occupants of her airplane died, just so it looked like she died. i don't think she's dead. crazy i know but i just get a really strong impression of that, every time i see anything about her on video or in the news reports of the time.

Whoa.

How many years has it been? So they'd be keeping her as, what? Breeding stock or something? The idea of being in that kind of situation, for that long, makes me twitch.

For her sake, I hope she just died.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vrill
Undo,

Is the story/rumor true of a stargate being in Iraq and that the war on Iraq had something to do with said stargate?

Ive heard that story before...somewhere.....i dunno what to believe though regarding this subject.

i don't know what to believe about it either. i just collected information about it and put it here for people to make up their own minds. for example, before the war started, saddam had the swamp lands (new areas created by the euphrates silt deposition for thousands of years) drained, supposedly to spite the people who lived there, yet at the same time he was rebuilding ancient babylon and thought he was nebuchadnezzar reincarnated.

the pertinent point is in revelation 9, the gate chapter, there's reference to 4 "angels" being released from the euphrates river. the only place "angels" were ever bound in biblical text, was the bottomless pit/abyss. so the gate must be in the euphrates river. which if it's a gated place, probably means they've been sent somewhere else thru the gate, and are not allowed back here until the gate is reopened. the original big abyss would've been on the floor of the persian gulf during ancient sumer, and the euphrates has added an additional 65 miles of shoreline out into the gulf since ancient sumer, that would likely place the gate under the land created by silt deposition, the same land that saddam was draining.

not sure it means squat. then again, it might be precisely what it means.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsurugi

yeah apostle paul said something about keeping the women covered because of the angels.
and the book of enoch accounts women being used as breeding stock by angels, for sure.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I am reviewing this book by Radu Cinamar "The Mistery of Egypt " In it he talks about a stargate inside this discovery that was made in Romania in Bucegi Mountains.

In it the story is mentioned in my post I will link it if you want to read more. But There is this Cave they call it "Hall of Projections" In it there is some sort of sSargate described. Not as in round ones we see in the movies. But as in a section of this tunnel that is originating in this cave and goes all the way underneath the great pyramid of Giza.

This portion at the entrance of the tunnel is made by 12 crystals on one side and 1 on the other that creates a time space distortion field.

The book is well known in Romania and the stories have some truth to them as there is a lot of discussion over it in my country . Is discussed more extended in my thread .(www.abovetopsecret.com...)

This is my last post in there

The tunnel is 7 meters wise and 10 meters tall, the walls have a florescent green color the tunnel changed color after 8 meters into a florescent indigo.

In the transition between green and indigo there is a wall of crystals 12 in number on each side of the tunnel .The color of the crystals are yellow they are tall and they have a tetrahedral shape at the top.

The author mentions the fact that is believed the ones who created the tunnels are using this distortion field facilitated by this crystals to travel /teleportation to different dimensions. Some sort of a stargate but not like the ones you see in the movies that are round .

(continuation of the story in the next post ......)

This is the photo that explains the hall of projections rough distances to the entrance of the tunnel and the distortion field.

The console that allows the projections is showing in the middle.

Source : www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by lisa2012

interesting. too bad the charts are not in color and english so i could study them a bit better.

new topics

top topics

<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join