It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 288
<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker
i believe (truthful affirmation) that stargates are REAL , i know this personally from having seen alien races use them during my abductions

i challenge any skeptics to prove to me they are fake, the burden is on the disbelievers/disinfo agents to disprove they exist, until then we must accept that they are real

the war in iraq was fought over a stargate located in Al-Arash, Irak

the war in libya is being fought because Momar Kadafi is using a personal stargate to buld his wealthy by stealing ancient gold from a alternative universe earth

LMFAO .... it's our job? the sceptics to prove you wrong?

I'm sorry but you have the wrong end of the stick here, YOU are the saying they are real, so the burden of proof lies with you. It is NOT the responsibility of the Sceptic to prove it right or wrong, unless that person makes a statement suggesting so and has evidence to back it up.

Stargates? come on!!!! This is the biggest load of crap i've heard in ages, if it wasn't for Stargate the series I doubt you'd even mention them

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarblazerUK
Stargates? come on!!!! This is the biggest load of crap i've heard in ages, if it wasn't for Stargate the series I doubt you'd even mention them

Term 'Stargate' was used by the CIA long before the movie came out

And why do skeptics always feel they don't ever have to do anything but ridicule? Maybe if skeptics would actually do research they might learn something

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by XphilesPhan

Can't star your question/post because you are banned............so here are some stars anyway.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Lmfao, why should a skeptic have to waste time researching so called stargates, when skeptics don't assert that they exist? I believe that is your territory, now hows about some solid evidence? oh aye, i forgot, you don't have any
As per the usual.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Originally posted by Turiddu
reply to post by caladonea

No there aren't. "Stargates" only exist in the fictional world.

How do you know they only exist in the fictional world? Where is your proof that they don't exist?

Let try something different..
Where is your proof that they exist...show me one.
prove to me they are being used.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Lmfao, why should a skeptic have to waste time researching so called stargates, when skeptics don't assert that they exist?

So your saying a skeptic is only here to ridicule and not to learn? Seems to me it is a total waste of time showing those like you any evidence as you wouldn't even look. The thread is full of hard facts, especially the USAF study filed at the Defense Department library that talks about active star gates, especially the natural ones that the governments have been studying for years.

Seems all you can do is LYFAO
But hey... enjoy your bliss...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLogicalist

Originally posted by Turiddu
reply to post by caladonea

No there aren't. "Stargates" only exist in the fictional world.

How do you know they only exist in the fictional world? Where is your proof that they don't exist?

Let try something different..
Where is your proof that they exist...show me one.
prove to me they are being used.

I just wanted proof.....however I am leaning towards...they do exist....locations in top secret military locations.......where is my proof....can't really give you any.....it is just something I know...in my intuition; in my visions an dreams. Sometimes I have these very clear dreams of what will be and/or already is....

So...those of you who don't believe we can agree to disagree....I respect everyone's right to believe what they believe!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The thread is full of hard facts...

Humm, now I see why 288 pages and 5746 (7 now) so far, to find out some truth. I think this is one of the ways to difficult the reading of some key posts.

So, lets read this book.

Good to see you here again Zorgon.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I just wanted proof.....however I am leaning towards...they do exist....locations in top secret military locations.......where is my proof....can't really give you any.....it is just something I know...in my intuition; in my visions an dreams. Sometimes I have these very clear dreams of what will be and/or already is....

The thing about 'proof' is that if you are dealing with a top secret subject, having that proof in hand would get you arrested for treason and a free vacation at Gitmo...

So all we can do is follow the bread crumbs. However when the DoD and Military themselves toss around publicly accessible reports describing Stargates and how they work.. you don't need visions or dreams to find your 'proof'

The mere fact that the Air Force is studying them, despite the fact that main stream scientists are telling us stable wormholes don't exist should tell you something.

I will repeat it here for the newbies...

Teleportation via Wormhole-Stargates
U.S. Air Force Teleportation Physics Study

Eric W. Davis, Ph.D., FBIS
Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin
4030 W. Braker Lane, Ste. 300
Austin, TX 78759

Two Kinds of vm-Teleportation Identified for the Air Force Study

• Traversable Wormhole engineered as a “STARGATE”
(via Einstein’s General Relativity Theory field equations, 1915)

• Faster-Than-Light (FTL) solutions of the Polarizable-Vacuum Representation of General Relativity (Davis,Puthoff, Maccone, 2003; , Puthoff, 1999, 2000) induce a flat-spacetime version of the Stargate via engineering the vacuum EM parameters

Part 1: What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Hyperspace tunnels thru spacetime, which can:

1. connect together remote regions within our universe
2. connect together different universes
3. connect together different space dimensions (for higher dimensional wormholes)
4. connect together different chronological periods within the same space region (backwards time travel!)

Part 2 - What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Traversable Wormholes possess:

1. normal or backwards time flow
2. normal or nonexistent gravitational stresses on space travelers
3. entry/exit openings (or throats) that can be made to be spherically shaped, cubic shaped,polyhedral shaped, generic shaped, etc.
4. flat entry/exit openings are possible – a true STARGATE or flat doorway through spacetime &dimensions!

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Here is a slide from another report...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d235f7eacf2f.png[/atsimg]

You can get that report from the DTIC (Defense Technical Information Center)

www.dtic.mil...

Now if that is the info available to the public, it doesn't take much imagination to extrapolate how far along they really are

Multi-Photon Entanglement and Quantum Teleportation
www.dtic.mil...

Quantum Teleportation
www.dtic.mil...
edit on 17-6-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hmm if I remember right there's suppose to be one in Peru.
Its a giant door with perfect carving incisions, though it doesn't lead to anything its mostly just a large indent in a rock face but they say that UFOs have the ability to fly through it. Which I have to say fits a Stargate perfectly.

Heres what it looks like. (The door itself is pretty large but to small for a UFO to go through so the speculation is that the whole square piece is the Stargate)

edit on 17-6-2011 by MyCigs because: Added pictures

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

The thing about 'proof' is that if you are dealing with a top secret subject, having that proof in hand would get you arrested for treason and a free vacation at Gitmo...

So all we can do is follow the bread crumbs. However when the DoD and Military themselves toss around publicly accessible reports describing Stargates and how they work.. you don't need visions or dreams to find your 'proof'

The mere fact that the Air Force is studying them, despite the fact that main stream scientists are telling us stable wormholes don't exist should tell you something.

I will repeat it here for the newbies...

U.S. Air Force Teleportation Physics Study

Eric W. Davis, Ph.D., FBIS
Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin
4030 W. Braker Lane, Ste. 300
Austin, TX 78759

Two Kinds of vm-Teleportation Identified for the Air Force Study

• Traversable Wormhole engineered as a “STARGATE”
(via Einstein’s General Relativity Theory field equations, 1915)

• Faster-Than-Light (FTL) solutions of the Polarizable-Vacuum Representation of General Relativity (Davis,Puthoff, Maccone, 2003; , Puthoff, 1999, 2000) induce a flat-spacetime version of the Stargate via engineering the vacuum EM parameters

Part 1: What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Hyperspace tunnels thru spacetime, which can:

1. connect together remote regions within our universe
2. connect together different universes
3. connect together different space dimensions (for higher dimensional wormholes)
4. connect together different chronological periods within the same space region (backwards time travel!)

Part 2 - What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Traversable Wormholes possess:

1. normal or backwards time flow
2. normal or nonexistent gravitational stresses on space travelers
3. entry/exit openings (or throats) that can be made to be spherically shaped, cubic shaped,polyhedral shaped, generic shaped, etc.
4. flat entry/exit openings are possible – a true STARGATE or flat doorway through spacetime &dimensions!

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Here is a slide from another report...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d235f7eacf2f.png[/atsimg]

You can get that report from the DTIC (Defense Technical Information Center)

www.dtic.mil...

Now if that is the info available to the public, it doesn't take much imagination to extrapolate how far along they really are

Multi-Photon Entanglement and Quantum Teleportation
www.dtic.mil...

Quantum Teleportation
www.dtic.mil...
edit on 17-6-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

Welcome back Zorgon

Seeing you post some facts when the skeptics/trolls ask for it (thinking you don't possibly have any) never gets old. I find that hilarious every time you do that lol. It'll most likely get ignored though.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I think there's a good case for stargates being real.

This evidence and others plus the sheer amount of dis info that they have flooded the media with about stargates(primarily the movies and tv shows - "stargate") is kinda indicative.

If you do a standard google search for stargate you get bombarded with the info on the television show - trying to cover something up are we?, Trying to make something look like sci fy are we?

Sometimes i have my own little ratio where the amount of Sci fi type TV shows and movies they put out on a particular subject : the more their trying to cover something up.

Seems fishy to me.
edit on 17-6-2011 by Jonro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Where are they, Im ready to take the ride away from this prison

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david It'll most likely get ignored though.

Yeah... most of them just read a page or two...drop a comment and run

But seems every time I look up something I find something I missed

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Ahhh, I see. The defining feature of a "stargate" versus "4th dimensional displacement" is with the flat 2 dimensional plane seperating two spacetimes ( the "mouths"). When I think of it, these things are really 2 different things. I can't imagine the energy required to open an atom sized mouth, yet alone keep an atom sized "throat" open for any length of time, as travel between two points would be, in effect, instantaneous relative to the observer and the traveller. That's an insane amount of energy (the way we understand it at least). But hyperdimensional displacement may help create shortcuts, albeit, not nearly instantaneous, not even close. But that would require displacing the entire mass (enveloped like the Alcubierre type drive) along a 4th D axis. To what degree you displace will shorten the distance, and hence time because, well, you would literally be in another 4+ dimensional volume, perhaps "hovering" just above the one you came from.

1915... When you think about it, it doesn't seem like we've conceptualized anything as significant compared with the minds then. Newton, Faraday, Maxwell, Einstein... all roads leads to guys like these.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Very good Zorgon, great read, unfortunately as per the DTIC document, it's all just recommendations to look into it further, not actually saying anything about it having being done and shown to be working.

I haven't had chance to read through all the links but I will have a nose on my day off, but reading through the AFRL-PR-ED-TR-2003-0034 document, as said, just points to the possibility of it working, but no real solid proof that it is within our capabilities. It's just more conjecture and hypothesis, psuedo-science.

Showing documents that state that it's been looked into isn't solid proof and the old cop out that researching top secret info could lead to gitmo is basically a way of back tracking saying there is proof but you'll get locked up if you try find it.....scare tactics almost.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8
I can't imagine the energy required to open an atom sized mouth, yet alone keep an atom sized "throat" open for any length of time, as travel between two points would be, in effect, instantaneous relative to the observer and the traveller. That's an insane amount of energy .

The energy requirements are quite modest actually, f you tap into the ZPE.

To what degree you displace will shorten the distance, and hence time because, well, you would literally be in another 4+ dimensional volume, perhaps "hovering" just above the one you came from.

Its more like 6 dimensional volume, while the stargate s forming moving into completely different 3D spatially with fully developed one .

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
The energy requirements are quite modest actually, f you tap into the ZPE.

Which begs the question, how does one tap into ZPE?

Its more like 6 dimensional volume, while the stargate s forming moving into completely different 3D spatially with fully developed one .

What do you mean? "Flatlander" like concept?

If every real object, say a ship or human being, is made of atoms,
and every atom is made of sub-atomic particles and/or energy,
and sub-atomic particles and/or energy displays 4+ dimensional effects, (mathematically speaking at least,
then every single object takes up space along every single possible dimensional axis in the universe.
I'm not talking about theoretical realtivistic interpretations of time being the 4th D, but Euclidean where hyperdimensionality was born. You, me, and every single object in the universe displaces across every single dimensional axis of space. If there's only 3 well, then we're stuck with 3. If there's 42, well we have our work cut out for us.

edit on 19-6-2011 by Flux8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Very good Zorgon, great read, unfortunately as per the DTIC document, it's all just recommendations to look into it further, not actually saying anything about it having being done and shown to be working.

Naturally... if they said they had working models 'We the people' would raise a pretty big stink. When the DoD says a project is canceled that they have spent billions on, 90% of the time that translates into being moved to black ops

As to that Gitmo vacation... you may call it dodging, but your need to know is not high enough for the risk
. But please feel free to try yourself... nic.mil... go on they won't bite... well maybe

The fact that the government is not only looking into it, but has very active teleportation projects in the works and explains what stargates can do like backwards time travel is pretty solid evidence to most... I suppose I could toss in the Looking Glass but already did that a few times. That is all about backward travelling light rays anyway... so a bit off topic

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

top topics

<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join