It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

So... Undo my friend, have you seen a real Stargate?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hi Undo.

What in the world are you doing up so early in the morning? You need to get some rest my friend. So... have you seen a real Stargate?

If you haven't seen a real Stargate then let me know and I'll let you see an Ancient Stargate that still works today. The story leading up to the Stargate is very interesting, but seeing is believing.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

use to take care of my elderly mother who had advanced alzheimers. someone had to be up with her all times of the night and day. so i took the night shift so hubby and the kids could sleep at night. did that for about 5 years. kinda stuck in it now.

no biggie. every so often it auto corrects and i sleep at night.

and no i haven't seen a real star gate. not sure i want to either. according to what i've read, not the safest thing to tinker around with.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Undo my friend, it's good to hear that you have a good heart and that you are taking care of family like you are. It's a great burden to take care of others like you do, you are an Angel Undo.

Let's see.... where to start.

I believe you should listen to this fascinating Radio Talk Program, I'ts my favorite Radio Talk Program and has many, many fascinating stories by different people.

Here is the Radio Talk Program that leads up to the discovery of an Ancient Stargate in South America that still exists today.

kevinsmith.mypodcast.com...

The story is incredible to say the least.

Then.... for the final finale the video of the Stargate and people telling about their experiences.

www.disclose.tv...

Thanks for creating a nice thread that is absolutely correct Undo, Stargates Are Real.

Take Care Undo my friend.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Woopsy daisy....

I had the wrong video on the last post, I changed it in the last post so it is correct now.

Or... go to it here....it has 2828 views so far.

www.disclose.tv...

[edit on 3-9-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   

thanks. interesting info about the wall gate.
this station looks interesting. listening to hoagland's cosmic war now.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   

k will watch it when i'm done with hoagland's radio thingy.

you claim this is your experience?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
for the record, i did not report your posts, mind1universe. there's a mod or two that like to read the thread. i guess they assumed calling me a GD fool because i don't agree with everything you're saying, is off topic. to get on topic, please provide a better reason for your disagreement other than you say so.

the reason i'm assuming a stargate is a wormhole or teleportation device attached to a door/gate/portal, is based on ancient texts. you say NO! and now you have to explain why it's NO! or at least, that's the idea of discussion. we discuss. not dictate.

Well because it's a government run fantasy led site, that's why it was taken off. PC jass. What this site is well known now in the mainstream cyberspace. My posts are very on topic.(too on topic) I'm not here to make this easy or make this sweet. I'm not even telling you the real reason why I'm here either. You will figure that out in time.

I never said no to your argument. I basically said that some of the stuff and fantasy you inserted into this thread and then basing it on the ancient texts is really really wrong and somewhat twisted. The stargate is not run by techno gizmo stuff like in the movie. This thread hasn't even come to close to cracking it.
I never said everything you said was wrong. I was merely trying to show you the point your missing. Your missing the "click" the switch as I call it. What turns the stargate on. How did the Atlanteans open these portals at will. How did these beings come through? etc. Shall we discuss?
This is my third time specifically telling you yet again. Your assuming and putting words in my mouth all the time. Unless you can pin point exactly where I said these accusations as you've falsly accused me of. I've given good criticism. Critism is what you need and you need it rapidly. Your constantly on the defensive. This is a not a good reflection on you if you wrote two books on this topic. I can only imagine how tunnel visioned your mind is when you meet people in the know about this topic in real life.

Not only that I am in my right to criticise you especially since you called me an idiot and a fool. Two degrading insults. Did I report you? No I didn't. See how biased and #ed this website is. I'm an adult as you are. We can debate this civiliaty.

My point to you is and It's always been the same. Get off this fantasy that is not taking you and everyone on board anywhere. Start understanding
what the actual secret is. What is the age we are coming into.
What is a stargate
What does it do
How is it opened
Why is it here

And what do we do now going forward.

Nobody on this thread after this long has answered it. I did also compliment the work you have done. But where is it going now? What next? Wormole majic buttons a la spaceshif entering. Wonderful, smashing.

You don't need to know what a key looks like you need to know how to use the key.

I think it's time this thread actually becomes something rather than it been filled with ego and what is the next riddle. I didn't call you a fool. I said stop been one. Your actions were digging and yes you needed to be put back into your box.

Money doesn't mean a god damn thing in this stargate no matter how many books you write. I was dissapointed by that attitude to be honest if not disgusted. That you would spend all this time to this point waving how much money I made. Look at how much I'm worth. I know all about stargates cus I'm loaded.

Money is probably the single worst thing that would ruin your whole credibility from that post on.

Money is not going ot exist in a few years. That will tell you how foolish your coming accross as. But hey you know so much about stargates and everyone on this thread pull in to it. But my question again is. What next. What is going to happen now? The reserach and what???

What now? On a Government run site

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Mind1universe]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Mind1universe

want to point out where i said i made money off this? i haven't. my books aren't for sale.

so you believe the topic shouldn't be discussed at all unless it follows your criteria? what do you have to offer to the discussion? remember, the topic is ancient stargates are real, not people are stargates, although that might be a reasonable topic for discussion, that wasn't the topic of the thread.

you act as if i sat here for 2 years, writing on this thread on the subject, just to make you mad.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mind1universe
What is the age we are coming into.
What is a stargate
What does it do
How is it opened
Why is it here

And what do we do now going forward.

Perhaps you can enlighten us all by providing answers to your questions above?

When you open your portal on 9-9-9 in Ireland what will happen?

Who or what is the doppleganger?

[edit on 3/9/2009 by LightFantastic]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

i'm trying to keep the thread at least somewhat on topic. it's okay to stray off the subject now and then but not several pages worth of you essentially yelling that i'm not presenting the information to your satisfaction. i'm giving you a chance to actually take part in the thread subject matter. i've already indicated in the thread, more than once, that i'm not convinced the star gate concept is or is only a spiritual mechanism.

refrain from insulting me anymore, or i'm going to stop responding to you. there's nothing in the site TOS that states i have to sit through pages and pages of being scolded and told i have to do this or that or get shock treatment or whatever the heck else you think is wrong with me.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

OK Sir, lets get some things straight!!!!

Well because it's a government run fantasy led site, that's why it was taken off.

Which government Department??? If you can show specifically that this site is run by Government Agencies then I will do something about it.

This is my third time specifically telling you yet again.

That's the point. You don't tell somebody, you explain. This is a 'discussion' site not a pulpit. If you want to start a church and spout your doctrine there, by all means do it. Coming on here and telling a person that what they believe in is wrong, is nothing more than egotism.

what the actual secret is. What is the age we are coming into.
What is a stargate
What does it do
How is it opened
Why is it here

We are all ears!!! Stop spouting twenty questions and tell us something we don't know!!! We are intelligent, open minded people who would welcome a different viewpoint.

Nobody on this thread after this long has answered it

That is 'nobody on this thread has answered to your satisfaction'. The people involved in this thread are intelligent, open minded, willing to listen to sane arguments and "NOT" government agents.

I think it's time this thread actually becomes something rather than it been filled with ego

It's only your EGO that is involved. This thread is all about 'investigating' the possibilities. If we knew it all we wouldn't be here. I have heard multiple people spouting that 'they know it all' but it all comes down to hot air in the end.

Money doesn't mean a god damn thing in this stargate no matter how many books you write

But blasphemy does?

The fact that undo repeatedly stated that she doesn't make any money from her books seems to have fallen on deaf ears.

As a final note: I have known undo for a while now.
I have found her to be a woman of integrity, intelligent, willing to discuss, amiable, and knowledgeable about her chosen subject.

When somebody comes on to her thread and starts spouting insult and ridicule is when I tend to amp up.
Please refrain from it.
If you have something constructive to say, say it.
We can then discuss it in an intelligent and amiable way.

That's all I have to say for now, but if I hear you attacking undo again, I will take action.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

The gods in question, Enki for example, is an earthling (i think). This planet was home originally, to a race of reptilians called the Nachash (the serpent in the garden), which is a Seraph (plural Seraphim). This was their home and Enki brought us here, at the request of the other "gods", to do work for them. So, it's more than likely that we are from the Pleiades. lol I dunno, just a theory.

Hey Undo, how are you? That seraphim stuff you say got me thinking.. In Genesis, adam and eve get kicked out the garden for being so naughty, right, and god puts two flaming seraphim or something like that to stop them going back... back to the garden, right?
>>I propose the garden of eden could have been another planet/galaxy/place, and us humans got booted here to earth, and (reptiles/angels) guarded the entrance/gate. Why did they guard the gate? It must be like a two way entrance, Ask yourself why God didn't just permanently close the gate, why guard it with angels? I propose "god" (= alien race), could not close it by themselves, OR, and more likely, they did not WANT to close it, just did not want us going back through...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inkrinhuminge
Hey Undo, how are you? That seraphim stuff you say got me thinking.. In Genesis, adam and eve get kicked out the garden for being so naughty, right, and god puts two flaming seraphim or something like that to stop them going back... back to the garden, right?

The two Guardians of the Gate are a common theme and they usually are winged creatures. The silly fat babies that modern religion has created as 'Cerubhim' only hide the truth...

THIS is what they looked like in King Solomon's Temple...

Painting: Christopher Evans

Perhaps this is why the books of Solomon were removed from the Bible, and yet he was supposed to be one of their wisest Kings?

Images Copyright Salim George Khalaf, used by permission.
Web site: Virtual Center for Phoenician Studies
phoenicia.org...

1 Kings 6: 23-35

23. In the inner sanctuary he made two cherubim of olive wood, each ten cubits high.
24. Five cubits was the length of one wing of the cherub, and five cubits the length of the other wing of the cherub; it was ten cubits from the tip of one wing to the tip of the other.
25. The other cherub also measured ten cubits; both cherubim had the same measure and the same form.
26. The height of one cherub was ten cubits, and so was that of the other cherub.
27. He put the cherubim in the innermost part of the house; the wings of the cherubim were spread out so that a wing of one was touching one wall, and a wing of the other cherub was touching the other wall; their other wings towards the centre of the house were touching wing to wing.
28. He also overlaid the cherubim with gold.
29. He carved the walls of the house all round about with carved engravings of cherubim, palm trees, and open flowers, in the inner and outer rooms.
30. The floor of the house he overlaid with gold, in the inner and outer rooms.
31. For the entrance to the inner sanctuary he made doors of olive wood; the lintel and the doorposts were five-sided.
32. He covered the two doors of olive wood with carvings of cherubim, palm trees, and open flowers; he overlaid them with gold, and spread gold on the cherubim and on the palm trees.
33. So also he made for the entrance to the nave doorposts of olive wood, each four-sided,
34. and two doors of cypress wood; the two leaves of one door were folding, and the two leaves of the other door were folding.
35. He carved cherubim, palm trees, and open flowers, overlaying them with gold evenly applied upon the carved work.

The Ark was set between these... perhaps yet another indication that it is a 'key' to opening the gate to 'Heaven' Outside sat the "The Molten Sea" a hugh round thing filled with water

1 Kings 7

23. Then he made the cast sea; it was round, ten cubits from brim to brim, and five cubits high. A line of thirty cubits would encircle it completely.
24. Under its brim were panels all round it, each of ten cubits, surrounding the sea; there were two rows of panels, cast when it was cast.
25. It stood on twelve oxen, three facing north, three facing west, three facing south, and three facing east; the sea was set on them. The hindquarters of each were towards the inside.
26. Its thickness was a handbreadth; its brim was made like the brim of a cup, like the flower of a lily; it held two thousand baths.*

Note: In 2 Chronicles 4.5 it states that the laver held three thousand baths...

King Hiram of Byblos, on a Cherubim Throne

One of the Gates Guardians of Dur-Sharukin, Assyria, Louvre.
Copyright © 2003 David Monniaux under Gnu License

They did NOT look like this...

...as the Church would have you believe

As to Eden being 'off planet' yes we have discussed that 'a few times' Here is an old painting from 1445 The title and artist: Giovanni di Paolo, 1445, "Creation of the World & Expulsion from Paradise"

There are many ancient paintings that indicate a gateway...

Last Judgement, closeup.Giotto, 1305. In Scrovegni chapel. The Church calls these 'portals' "The Glory"

To me it looks like a Stargate where you can see the other side

There is a really cool clip available now on Youtube...

I have to fix another page I thought was finished... (I swear there are Gremlins at work
) then I will post another consideration

[edit on 3-9-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

You have major personal issues that seem to creep up. Your defensivness is almost pathetic. Nobody insulted you.

You insulted me. Unless of course you can show me where I did insult be my guest. But don't post rubbish playing "i'm a victim get me out of here"

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarp2000

Which government Department??? If you can show specifically that this site is run by Government Agencies then I will do something about it.

It's only your EGO that is involved. This thread is all about 'investigating' the possibilities. If we knew it all we wouldn't be here. I have heard multiple people spouting that 'they know it all' but it all comes down to hot air in the end.

Nope. I'm not bringing ego on this board.

The responses I've recieved are ego reactive.

I'm going to say I don't know anything. Can't see how that is boosting ego. I put forward a dicussion and questions. Can't be responsible for people who respond like children with a trantrum.

But judge as you want. I don't need to judge.

But blasphemy does?

Ok.

The fact that undo repeatedly stated that she doesn't make any money from her books seems to have fallen on deaf ears.

I didn't ask her to prove or repeat anything.

As a final note: I have known undo for a while now.
I have found her to be a woman of integrity, intelligent, willing to discuss, amiable, and knowledgeable about her chosen subject.

Isn't that lovely until she calls you an idiot with a temper trantrum.

Oh yeah.

When somebody comes on to her thread and starts spouting insult and ridicule is when I tend to amp up.
Please refrain from it.
If you have something constructive to say, say it.
We can then discuss it in an intelligent and amiable way.

I agree if your going to make assumptions and falsly accuse me of wrong doing. Your going to have to back it up otherwise don't go down that road.

That's all I have to say for now, but if I hear you attacking undo again, I will take action.

I will take action clearly. For having enough self respect and for now to ignore you from this point on.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Mind1universe]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mind1universe

time to whip out the "you're an idiot. stop posting that BS. you don't know what you're talking about. and i'm gonna curse the low vibrators to alien fireballs!"

SIGH! all i did was post a theory! good freakin' grief, almighty!

And digging....

Calling me stupid now?

i've edited out the rest of the data from this post so you can see that i was paraphrasing you and it's in quotes so you would know it wasn't me saying it about you but me taking pointers from you about how to treat people who disagree with me. this is how your posts read... that my thread is 200 pages of bull# (which is the word you used) and so on and on and on till we are now looking at 3 pages of you telling me how i'm somehow less than you. seriously, do you honestly think you're that awesome? you probably are an awesome person in real life, but on this forum, your good side is being blocked out by this incessant need to pick at the chink in my psyche. it's interesting but it's not THAT interesting.

for example, if you had a thread and i posted in that it was pages and pages of bull# and that you didn't know what you were talking about and on and on, you'd be offended. heck, you're offended just because i am defending myself.

so this is the last time i'm responding to you, as i did indicate i wouldn't allow the thread to be taken off topic by yet more insults. so i apologize for my part in offending you, and you'll just have to accept that this here lady is not going to be a mind1universe clone.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

did you see my post about the seraphim on that ark the guy claims he found in a big stone box under temple mount?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Inkrinhuminge

that'd be my guess. i mean, that's what the epic of gilgamesh seems to suggest. he goes to the gates of mt. mashu and the two "scorpion men" guarding it won't let him through till they can verify that he's capable of surviving the gate travel. they conclude that he's 2/3rds god and let him pass.

new topics

top topics

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join