It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

Earth, Fire, Water, Air and ETHER

It exists as a very subtile energy

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
watched # 6 and 7 and thought the information on puma punku was very interesting!

those nested boxes are amazing

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
watching #8, reminded me that i could zoom on over to mars in the celestia program and see if orion even looked the same from mars, since things do change as far as constellation maps are concerned. no change, however, i did find this, which i thought was really quite interesting in light of the star maps on the previous pages

see full size here
media.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21-8-2009 by undo]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
watching #9. the narrator says, "if ancient astronauts came here before, would they come again?"

they never left! i mean, some of them did, but many of them didn't. somewhere in the old testament it says that the members of the divine council who had abused their positions as leaders of the nations following the babel event, were sentenced to die like humans. so here we have these super powerful beings, who are eternal, having to be born into the bodies of every day rulers, living limited life spans, basically indicating the same type of thing that happened to the serpent in the garden who was removed from the host body he had been in at the time of the events of the garden. their monuments start getting less fantastic, in direct proportion to the level of technology and medicine available and the life span of the human body.

they are grounded. that is, till recently. and also provided i'm recalling this accurately, the text is correctly translated and i'm not just asleep dreaming all this.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta
Earth, Fire, Water, Air and ETHER

Actually the fifth is SPIRIT Our spirit

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Actually the fifth is SPIRIT Our spirit

If ether is meant to suggest anything the same like plasma, the the combined air and water already covers that. I doubt the spirit being mention would be anything the same like plasma or ether. A trinity of basic elements Keeps It Simple, yet maybe some find that too simple to accept.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by dzonatas]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ayrton
Ancient Aliens in HD

KEWl Starts out with Eric
He got me into this mess

Back in Toronto he was on the Pierre Burton show... a debate with an 'eminent' lady archaeologist

During the debate he smiled, remained calm and repeatedly said "This is what I believe... YOU must decide for yourself." He kept asking the archaeologist to explain certain items... she did what skeptics here do... ignored the question, attacked his credentials and his character...

In the end Burton said "I can't say I agree with your theories, but you handled yourself well and thus won the debate" [paraphrased]

That stuck with me to this day... makes it easy to deal with trolls and such

[Pierre is in my family tree by marriage
)

Its only fitting he is at the beginning of that video... after all he started it all

MYSTERY PARK
www.evdaniken.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

not sure he started it all. i think some people had been discussing that possibilty for a long time but their books on the subject never got the same kind of "support" as von daniken's did. probably because of timing or that "networking" thing i was telling you about from blavatsky's "The Secret Doctrine."

[edit on 21-8-2009 by undo]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Undo, is Anki (god's place) somewhere specific or does it mean everything around us?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Found this undo:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a399db2d22db.jpg[/atsimg]

A most wonderful book called The Book of The Hidden Chamber. Still going through it, but thought it was relevant and that you would like it.

This book is the pinnacle of Ancient Egyptian state-funded research into the workings of the netherworld or "Duat" ("dwAt", netherworld, "Unterwelt", "monde inférieur" or Rilke's "Weltinnenraum"). The Duat is the inner (dream) world, existing in parallel with the Earth (of the living) and with the skies (of the justified and the deities). It is before life and after death. This realm is entered by everybody during the hours of sleep and at death. It is the home of the deities and the spirits (of the noble, justified ancestors) in the retinue of Osiris. In a mysterious way, the undifferentiated inertness of the
primordial waters runs through it (cf. the water hole filled with Nun of the 6th Hour). In Nun, the autogenetic power floats ...

Please enjoy:

The Book of The Hidden Chamber

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Most Interesting!!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7aa56e075453.jpg[/atsimg]

We can see where 'they' got the origin symbol for Earth (The Pyramid with the Sun over it).
But, the "real" one is bottom right in the green box.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by starwarp2000]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Thought I would let you know.

There is a form of an inter-dimensional "Gate" in the new Wolfenstein game. The game is about the Nazis trying to harness a technology used by the "Thule". So many references in this game it was intense.

I will take some screens if anyone is interested.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The scribes of Enuma Anu Enlil

In the 6th century B.C. the scribes of Enuma Anu Enlil were a group of men at the Babylonian court who were experts in astronomy and astrology.

'Secret Knowledge' tablet

The tablet reads:

"Secret tablet of Heaven, exclusive knowledge of the great gods, not for distribution! He may teach it to the son he loves.

To teach it to a scribe from Babylon or a scribe from Borsippa or any other scholar is an abomination to Nabu and Nisaba.

...a Babylonian or a Borsippan or any other scholar.......whoever speaks...

[Nabu and] Nisaba will not confirm him as a teacher. In poverty and deficiency

may they put an end to his ......; may they kill [him] with dropsy."

www.mesopotamia.co.uk...#

Mul Apin tablet

The tablet describes the appearance of different constellations and stars.

It reads:

On the 1st of Nisannu the Hired Man becomes visible.

On the 20th of Nisannu the Crook becomes visible.

On the 1st of Ayyaru the Stars become visible.

On the 20th of Ayyaru the Jaw of the Bull becomes visible.

On the 10th of Simanu the True Shepherd of Anu and the Great Twins become visible.

On the 5th of Du'uzu the Little Twins and the Crab become visible.

On the 15th of Du'uzu the Arrow, the Snake, and the Lion become visble; 4 minas is a daytime watch, 2 minas is a nighttime watch.

On the 5th of Abu the Bow and the King become visible.

On the 1st of Ululu [. . . .]

On the 10th of Ululu the star of Eridu and the Raven become visible.

On the 15th of Ululu Shu-pa, Enlil, becomes visible.

On the 25th of Ululu the Furrow becomes visible.

www.mesopotamia.co.uk...

[edit on 22-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarp2000
Please enjoy:

The Book of The Hidden Chamber

Why can't these guys buy Adobe

Thanks though.... I may need another terabyte at this rate

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I also believe in stargates, I also think the Maya and the Egyptians have made it very clear, it's just never been discussed publically that yes this exists and yes, the instructions or codes are available, however, the last Stargate film was so bad, I couldn't even get myself to review it on my site filmfeline.com and I REALLLY LIKED the first. But, I love the TV series Sliders and I think -his sliding machine- was sort of a Stargate.

[edit on 2/11/1978 by Filmfeline]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ayrton
@undo
You already watched all 9 parts?

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Ayrton]

Where are these 9 parts please?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Lister87

this thread has all 9 linked
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 22-8-2009 by undo]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

whoa.
they're babylonian astronomers who have attached an injunction not to let babylonian scribes or priests or borsippians have the data.....

what data? those star lists?

[edit on 22-8-2009 by undo]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
what data? those star lists?

No the data on the tablets they DON'T let us see... they have millions of tablets... the only ones we get to see are the few they pick as important. Only way we can really do anything is go to the museum and check them ourselves... IF they let us touch them,

So if there is anything 'unusual' written on any tablets we will never see them.

Maybe the 'secret' is the next gate opening schedule
or when the next 'ziggurat' is due in from Orion

Selective Archaeology...

Now if they has a library with hi res images of all they found we could have you check them out

[edit on 22-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

eek, i don't want dropsy!

"Asps, very dangerous. You go first." - Salla, Raiders of the Lost Ark

top topics

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join