It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

Hi ChiS. Thank you for your thoughtful responses. I enjoy your company and our conversation. I shall return very soon with my feedback. Taking the time to respond to my statements and questions is most generous and kind of you.

Good day,

Astar or Antonia or Toni

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roy G BivYou also say on page 122 of this thread that wormholes have a reflective, watery surface. Why would a wormhole look watery?

Well lets try explaining it this way...

When light hits water... some of it defracts into the water, but a lot of it is reflected back up giving us a mirror like appearance. When the water is perfectly still it is in fact an almost perfect mirror...

Like this...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f8a80b9d3e7.jpg[/atsimg]

When there is a disturbance in the surface tension of the water, the reflection is also disturbed like this...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7ee887a45f19.jpg[/atsimg]

You also have a mirage... different circumstances, but again you get the watery look and the reflection even though there is nothing there... only an image presented to our eyes created by the heat waves like this..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e6dec1bbea8.jpg[/atsimg]

There is absolutely no water in this image...

The bottom photo (left) appears to show the sea flooding an airport runway! In fact, the entire runway is about 30 metres above the sea and completely dry. The 'flood' is a mirage.

www.assap.org...

At the event horizon of a black hole, some light is reflected while the rest is 'sucked' into the black hole...

If our spacecraft were parked near a black hole, what would we see? We might see gas pouring into the black hole. In fact, scientists infer the existence of black holes by observing the light emitted from hot gas presumably falling toward the void. We would see the event horizon, or perimeter, marking the point were light seemingly disappears, like water going over a waterfall from the angle of rafter upstream.

That light isn't really disappearing. Gas will freely cross the border of the event horizon without needing to present its passport. Just before the event horizon, the tug of gravity is strong, but light emitted from the gas can still escape the region. Once the gas crosses the event horizon, it is likely still emitting light, but we cannot see this light. This is because gravity is so strong that it prevents light from shooting out towards us. Gravity sucks the light back. Thus, the event horizon marks the regions of what we can and cannot see.

www.gsfc.nasa.gov...

So just as in Fresnal reflection in water a small portion of light does 'escape' the event horizon. And since a similar effect is observed in mirages with heat waves... it seems that the watery appearance of an event horizon is 'best guess' until we can actually observe it..

We do have the "Looking Glass" from Los Alamos though...

dumped into the ATS Skunk Works by the PTB

Pegasus Document Release #003
Through the Looking Glass with Phase Conjugation
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
it had something to do with spinning water at the speed of light, would produce a wormhole. something about it becoming infinitely heavy or something.

Such a wormhole/black hole would not resemble water once it had formed. Remember a black hole has no hair meaning if you crushed water into a black hole and crushed a star into a black hole both black holes would look exactly the same.

Zorgon's explanation seems more consistant. So basically there is a mirage around the event horizon because of the heat from Hawking radiation. I'm I correct?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Roy G Biv

as i said, i don't study the science of it as much as the ancient texts and artifacts. and yes, zorgon would be better suited to answer your question, which i also said. guess i'll say it again.

i'm not sure. i found an explanation from a high school teacher who said
water, spun at the speed of light, would form a wormhole. however, i dunno. zorgon would be better suited to answer your question as he has studied the scientific aspects moreso than me. my focus has been on the ancient artifacts and texts.

in effect, it's like asking daniel (the archaeologist and mythologist) to explain the science of wormhole tech when you really should be asking sam (the physicist) those questions.

(not that i'm an archaeologist or zorgon, a physicist, but you get the idea....hopefully)

[edit on 21-4-2009 by undo]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Hi Undo. Loving the thread although I am only on page 21 and have a lot of catching up to do!
My question is would you link what you say below in anyway to the one of the details pointed out on the shroud of turin. I know it has not been proved to be his burial cloths but lets say it is. One of the features they point out in the video is his thumbs are tucked under.
Now this may have nothing to do with your quote below or it may have already been discussed but I connected the two almost immediately. I still have a lot of reading and catching up to do but thanks so much for the thought provoking post!

In the meantime, here's more photographic strangeness from ancient Eridu:

Count the visible fingers on this hand (hint: the opposable thumb is hiding):

And this is the side view of Enki (remember the sumerian texts called him the "Great Dragon" - pretty dinky for a "dragon" but there he is, nonetheless. This piece is thought to be circa 4000 BC:

[edit on 1-9-2006 by undo]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by stuffofnightmares
ok you think stargates exist... share with me some enlightening evidence you have on your theory, and, if a stargate was available to the public, how much would be on the price tag??

Ancient history is a good place to start. Have you noticed how about 300 years ago or thereabouts, all our ancient history texts were basically ruled unreliable because they mentioned "supernatural" events? All religious texts, (many of which were historical texts that were simply labelled "religious"), except the hieroglyphs from ancient Egypt, were said to be falsehoods. Using the hieroglyphs, they attempted to set a timeline for ancient history, but ignored everything else. That was a big mistake.

Nearly every ancient civilization refers to a place called the "underworld" and a place called the heavens, both of which appear to be more than simply metaphors for the planets and stars rising and setting into and over the horizon. The ancient Hindus and some of the Buddhists, said the only way to access the upper levels of heaven was via Mt. Meru (also called Mt. Sumeru), which wasn't an actual mountain but a reference to a ziggurat in ancient Sumer (this is the pivotal point, but I don't want to overload your circuits with too much information if you aren't aware of any of these ancient stories). The ancient egyptians also believed in an entrance to the underworld and a boat which travelled on heavenly waters (et.al, a mode of transportation) which carried them into the heavens. The ancient sumerians referred to otherworldly places which were accessed via gateways into the underworld, and gates up to the heavens.

I guess it all depends on how much you know about ancient civilizations and their texts. Do you know anything about ancient Sumer?

[edit on 6-3-2006 by undo]

Well, the second I saw this post I knew the "Ancient Sumerian Godmen" were on your mind... more commonly known at the "Alpha Draconians" or a similar reptilian race, of whom rivaled the "Aryn" race.. Known commonly as the Plaedians, or Nordics, etc.

I don't know about stargates being real though.
Perhaps there is a wormhole-like system to traverse space and time somehow, but I highly dispute it being a "stargate" in the tradition sense of one.

I'd like some proof, please.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
How do the 'jump rooms' factor into this concept?

In case I'm being too obscure, I am referring to the proposed 'connectivity' of an 'anchored' (these are my guesses at the terms) wormhole, or 'gate' connection between a point on Earth and a point on Mars (possibly on other planets/places as well?)??

Much has been mentioned of these 'rooms'....yet, they've been described as just having a door that closes, and opens (like an elevator, for example). Nothing about watery appearances, at least not in these instances.

Clarifications???

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

zorgon....your 'mirage' image....in that post. Can you tell me what airport it is? I ask because....it took me a while to study, and see your point....then I noticed the white RunWay lights....and the blue TaxiWay light in the foreground.

It actually reminds me a lot of the video game series 'Myst'....

Still...source of the photo? If you please.

Of course....what it has to do with StarGates is a little beyond me....care to elaborate?

*edit*....fresnal (edit...'fresnel'?) lenses, I get. Heat refraction in a Nitrogen/Oxygen (plus trace elements) atmosphere, I get.

Seeing an event horizon of a Black Hole, in real life....well, never had the pleasure.

[edit on 4/22/0909 by weedwhacker]

[edit on 4/22/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
thegagefather

black hole/white hole/worm hole. i think it'd be best to have a clarification of the differences (if any).

people who post here asking for proof without at least reading the thread, are doing themselves and the other posters a disservice.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by undo]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

zorgon's got his hands full now, answering these new questions.
i'm not touching it with a ten foot pole.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'd like to post something which at first might not seem to have anything to do with this thread, but I think it does. I don't have any proof of the event so please don't ask. But if you could entertain the story for a minute, just as a thought experiment, I'd appreciate it. It has to do with the UFO my wife witnessed a while back, more specifically it's flight characteristics.

She saw this luminous spherical thing in the air. After viewing for a few seconds it started to 'sparkle' with random points of light all around it. Then the object/glowing light elongated to what she called a spear or arrowhead shape on one side while the opposite side became smaller. It then 'zipped' a short distance one direction and stopped, then zipped in another perpendicular direction and stopped, did this a couple of more times extremely fast, then zipped a longer distance and disappeared in the sky.

Now, thinking on the subject of 'stargates', how we would percieve them, what the effects would be like, etc, I keep coming back to hyperspace/higher dimensions... The idea of adding an extra axis ('w'+) to our 3 dimensional x, y, z axes. What would that look like? How would we perceive it?

We see in 2D and intuitively extrapolate 3D (depth) from secondary effects such as forshortening, changes in size/shape in relation to other known objects, shadows, etc. What would an object look like to us as it travelled along the 'w' axis? I would think it depends on what axis your viewing the object from.

I imagine looking into and travelling through a 'stargate/wormhole' or even a blackhole is the same as looking down and travelling down the 'w' axis (or another non-x, y, z axis depending on the dimensionality, ie- 'v', 'u', etc). I'm speaking of Euclidean space, not relativity's time/space.

So any object entering a 'stargate' would simply change shape/become distorted along any plane of the x, y, z axes as it approached that 'gate', and then simply disappear as it entered 4D+ space. And once the object entered 4D+ space it could travel along the 'w'+ axis like a shortcut between two determined points on the x, y, z axes?

If so, then god forbid you should open your eyes if you were the object travelling through 4D+ space, as I'd imagine you would be so overwhelmed with input that you wouldn't be able to make sense of anything, (I bet it would make you violently ill, or worse).

Of course this is all speculation... until we build one and test it out. Got some ideas on that.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8

Now, thinking on the subject of 'stargates', how we would percieve them, what the effects would be like, etc, I keep coming back to hyperspace/higher dimensions... The idea of adding an extra axis ('w'+) to our 3 dimensional x, y, z axes. What would that look like? How would we perceive it?

We see in 2D and intuitively extrapolate 3D (depth) from secondary effects such as forshortening, changes in size/shape in relation to other known objects, shadows, etc. What would an object look like to us as it travelled along the 'w' axis? I would think it depends on what axis your viewing the object from.

We live in 3d X/Y/Z.
I don't belive the 4th of 4d or X/Y/Z/W is time.

The best that I have heard it explained is to look down to a 2d world X/Y.
We can understand it.

In a 2D world you live within a piece of paper.
Pass a pencil threw it sharped tip first.
As it passed threw your 2d world you would only see what was passing threw the flat surface that you lived within.
In the beginning small dot would appear.
It would get bigger then remain stable for a while.
Then Zap it would be gone.

Do this youself with a peice of paper.
got a handle on it?
NOW ---
Turn the pencle at a 45 degree angle to the papers serface.
Push it threw the page.
It would change significatly to the 2d person.
It would move threw the 2d world changing shape the entire time.
My god if you lived on a 4" by 6" file card.
You would think that it flew off into eternity as it ripped threw to the edge of your existence in just an instant!
But its still the same object.

In a 3d world i would think we might see a dot & it would grow larger.
If it was oddly shaped it might tear off in all sorts of directions.
If it were curvy it might tear around like a drunken Slayer.
If it had multilevel points.
God help us trying to make seance of it.

Try your 2d experiment with a opened pair if scissors.
2 small elongated points that get larger moveing closer & closer.
Then join to make 1 large elongated point.

Turn the scissors at a 45 degree angle to the paper & its impossible to explain passing it threw the 2d world.

Can we even imagin if a large 4d craft or object were to pass threw our 3d world.

(Cool... maybe the UFO stuff is just something that just fell off gods desktop.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By simply talking threw this experiment I have helped myself.
I have had trouble thinking threw some of the UFO stuff I have seen.
It might be a 4d object.

I hope it helps you as much as it did me.

1 101010

With out wax :-) Watcher

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by n120by60w

There was a really cool video that went over this kind of examples but in trying to explain 4d to those that know 3d. It is really mind bending to think about things like that and understand the importance they have in true understanding. I will have to see if i can locate that video.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by n120by60w

EXACTLY! Now imagine YOU were the object flying through the piece of paper. The reason I bring this up is because of a dream I had recently that seemed to fracture the concept of 4D into bite sized pieces that I could process, and seemed to be the basic concept of inter-dimensionality, (or what a real wormhole, stargate, etc would be like inside of it). Again, this is just a fracturing of the concept, as if my mind was trying to explain it to me like a parent explains math to a child...

I floated in a pitch black space. In front of me was a large flat receding trapezoid (a receding square???) who's perimeter ebbed and flowed with a very thin and colorful 'electrical'/northern lights effect. On the face of the trapezoid I could see objects and people doing things in a certain fixed place.

I pulled my view back from the single trapezoid/square and saw 4 more trapezoids all lined up, with different objects and events playing out on their surfaces but somehow knew these were all occuring in the same 3D space at the same time.

Then I pulled further back and saw that there were maybe somewhere between 12-15 trapezoids, and these too had objects and events playing out, except some of the objects were the same in other trapezoids and some of the events were the same in other trapezoids, (For those interested, I hope this is making sense).

I got the strong impression that from where I was I could go into one of those 'planes', which all overlapped each other. Furthermore, it seemed that this sampling of space was connected to all other surface points in the 4D. In otherwords, all I had to do was 'turnaround' and see the myriad of connections throughout all of 3D space.

Well, I don't want to derail or hijack... I just wanted to share some musings centered around the concepts of stargates, wormholes, hyperspaces, etc. Fun stuff to think about!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vodo34861

There was a really cool video that went over this kind of examples but in trying to explain 4d to those that know 3d. It is really mind bending to think about things like that

4D Hypercube

A Little Faster

Ripples in Space Time

The Black Hole - The Glory Hole

Some nice Black Holes

Of Space Warps and Wormholes

[edit on 23-4-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

zorgon.....I love what you bring in....

Try this video, for fun....it's only about 7 minutes long.....

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
see, told ya

anyway, 2 points i've considered since learning all this and i forgot to mention it or i've mentioned it and forgot i did.

"angels" were put in the "bottomless pit" (the abyss, the abzu) then it was locked and they can't come back here till it's unlocked. this is what you read transpiring in revelation 9, the unlocking of the abyss/bottomless pit/abzu. at least, that's my theory. it doesn't say if the bottomless pit has a destination at the other end, only that the angels who had messed up the genome of pretty much everything on the planet, were sent into it, and then it was locked up. this is indicated in several places in the scripture, if you're interested in the supporting references from the biblical texts, check out "the angels who left their first estate" and genesis 6 nephilim. there's also the extra-biblical, book of 1enoch, which talks about a group of 200 of these "angels" that came down from the sky and procreated with human women. they landed on mount hermon, it says.

strong's exhaustive concordance has this to say about it:

bottomless pit---

BOTTOMLESS
transliteration: abyssos
1) bottomless
2) unbounded
3) the abyss
=a) the pit
=b) the immeasurable depth
=c) of Orcus, a very deep gulf or chasm in the lowest parts of the earth used as the common receptacle of the dead and especially as the abode of demons

www.blueletterbible.org...

PIT
transliteration: phrear
1) a well
2) the pit of the abyss (because the nether world is thought to increase in size the further it extends from the surface of the earth and so resemble a cistern, the orifice of which is narrow)

www.blueletterbible.org...

anyway,
(see also, the destruction of the "tower of babel", otherwise known as the etemenanki, the tower of babilu, ka.dingir.ra and about a dozen other names -- the event resolves at the reburying of the bottomless pit which is the abzu connected to enki's e.abzu, also known as the tower of babel. this reminds of what they are saying about the black hole...gravity so massive, nothing can get out once it goes in...but then they don't know what happens at the throat of the black hole. wormhole theory states that if the throat can be held open large enough and long enough for people to pass threw it, either bodily or in craft of some kind, you could feasibly travel in time with it. i don't think it's a time travel device.

notice in the "PIT" description it says "further away it is from earth", so clearly the pit is in the earth/water and goes into space. figure that one out .......

[edit on 23-4-2009 by undo]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

There is also an intriguing thread about Timewave theory / Timewave zero where we have been discussing alot about time in general. Interesting where that discussion has gone.

Timewave Zero - a closer look

This is one of the photos Evasius used to illustrate the timewave.

-ChriS

[edit on 24-4-2009 by BlasteR]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
anyone remember the nexus in star trek VII: generations? the nexus was like a limbo, where time stopped. now they called it energy ribbons at one point, but that's not the significant part of the film. i think you'll see/hear what i mean in the video

[edit on 24-4-2009 by undo]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Heckman

piffle. and hogwash. there are elongated skulls found all over the world and they all look the same. by no means confined to egyptian royalty. found in siberia/russia (newly on utube w archaeologist commentary); olmec; malta; peru (nazca/paracas); lapita people in the marquesas.
malta archaeologists have called them 'another race'. the true elongated skulls show no signs of skull binding. they are currently being explained away as 'deformity', but the exact same deformity doesnt occur in hundreds or thousands of skulls worldwide. such a 'deformity' would actually be a different race.

the normal looking people (our ancestors) bound their kids heads in imitation of these guys (this race).

[edit on 24-4-2009 by rapunzel222]

new topics

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join