It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Found this but I'm not sure if it's true. But if it is... very interesting!

"A most strange FSB report is making its rounds in the Kremlin today that says over 20 US Soldiers from the United States Army’s 716th Military Police Battalion, 101st Airborne Division, tasked with providing security for the ancient Iraqi city of Babylon, and based in the Iraqi city of Hilla, have committed ‘mass suicide’ after their attempt to ‘link’ what is described as an ancient ‘stargate’ to CERN’s Large Hadron Collider..."

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Scroll down about 1/4 of the page for the story...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by beready

some interesting parts in these videos. alot of it seems quite plausible and other parts don't. for example, it doesn't matter that george bush was given the name magog at his skull and bones initiation -- unless it agrees with the magog prophecy in ezekiel, he's not magog.

the way i see it is, some of the leaders of the world want to be the harbingers of the end , which i find very strange, but they can only want it to be so, they can't make it be so unless it's exactly the way it was prophesed.

this is a sticky point and the one thing that confuses researchers. they end up entangling their readings of prophecy with the desires of the guys who pull the strings and think the two are synonmous events, bar none.
this just isn't the case. there may be moments where the timelines cross, but outwitting God, that's a tall order they can't fill.

they can think it's a self fulfilling prophecy all they want. they can even use the prophecies as a play book, but if it's not on God's timetable or His plan, it's not gonna happen.

Perhaps they think they can change the times and the seasons to the point of changing the prophecies, thereby changing the future. the future is the future. i don't see how tinkering with it will resolve to anything satisfying for them

[edit on 15-9-2008 by undo]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by leachbed67

the LHC isn't even online yet, so i don't know how they could link to it. to me, the report sounds like disinfo.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
the LHC isn't even online yet, so i don't know how they could link to it. to me, the report sounds like disinfo.

Its by Sorcha Faal, that covers that

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

What happend to the image of the knight with the scary stare?
It made you stand out from the crowd, Zorgon.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by Acharya]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
all of this is really really interesting. how could they even conect it the Collider when the collider is in Europe? and "stargate" is in Babylon? its like over 2000 miles!

Mark

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AcharyaIt made you stand out from the crowd, Zorgon.

He went back to Arthur's Famous City

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparksgordon its like over 2000 miles!

We are talking wormholes that can go through time and space...

A mere 2000 miles is NOTHING :p

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dutch_Rick

I thing you are on the ball on this one and I recommend all interested in this to go to this link (Dan Burisch Stargate Secrets) projectcamelot.org...

It seems to have truth in it, but who knows?
I think this area demands researching

[edit on 16-9-2008 by ANTHONY33]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by sparksgordon its like over 2000 miles!

We are talking wormholes that can go through time and space...

A mere 2000 miles is NOTHING :p [/quotewhat so ur telling me the LHC is a stargate?

i mean how else could another stargate connect to it?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

In Season 10 of SG-1 there is an episode entitled "200" in which they say that the airforce writes the filmscripts in order to make the airforce look good and also to cover-up the real stargate. Those humorous remarks could be a hint.

They do that a lot throughout the series. Remember the episode with the guy who is receiving thoughts from O'Neil and begins writing stories about them? After that is the episode with the TV series and the first appearance of the guy in the 200 episode.

The first time I watched the series, I did it the same way as you. What struck me immediately was the obvious close connections to the real military. It surprised me, because I'm a former airman and I know the USAF takes itself very seriously. The idea that they were working so closely with a show like this blew me away. It wasn't for recruiting, I can tell you that. The USAF doesn't need extra bodies. That fact always left me wondering. There is something about this show that always made me wonder if it might be some sort of "disclosure" tool.

Eventually, I found this thread and I was amazed to see others got the same feeling. I'm reluctant to put too much credibility in to any of this, but I find it all very intriguing.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by Dronetek]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Dronetek

Here´s another odd one:

On the original DVD of the movie "Stargate Continuum" there´s an "extra" on the disc where the stars are interviewed at some convention. In the audience someone asks a question about the air force involvement with the show, and Robert Cooper (one of the directors) says something like: "When they (the military) looked at the script on our episode of aliens escaping from the Cheyenne Mountain facility they said that that could never happen in real life. They would never let the aliens escape from the facility".

Nervous giggles in the audience...but the makers love toying with us about this.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparksgordon

Well I don't see CERN as being a Stargate... what they are saying, those concerned... is that the power released make cause a rupture or fissure in time, but not a controlled 'gateway as such'

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Nervous giggles in the audience...but the makers love toying with us about this.

Sure of that?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

"The film 'event horizon' is based on fact ."

Really, I will have to check it out "more closely"!

Thanks Recon!

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jalana Dax
reply to post by reconpilot

"The film 'event horizon' is based on fact ."

Really, I will have to check it out "more closely"!

Thanks Recon!

My pleasure . If there is one film ,just one film that still gives me the creeps to watch it is event horizon .

I happened to mention this to my contact and was suprised when he told me it was based on real events . But aparently in the real event TWO ships went through, the event horizon and infinite horizon was the name of the other . Apparently they have no intention of going there again .The ships are still parked up in a no go zone and contaminated with an unknown life form . Somethings its better not to remember .

Another interesting film you should check out is swordfish .

SG1 is largely smoke and mirrors to try and put a positive spin on the ancients I think . Like all propaganda its a clever mixture of truth ,half truth and absolute BS .
The x301 for example is a plywood knock off of a real type of craft the americans would love to be able to duplicate but its just wishfull thinking on USAF's part . Plausible deniablity cuts both ways you see .
The real x301's are on strength in the RAAF and they kick ass .

The ancients exert a lot but not total influence over the US military .

Tyranical species are always fighting amongst themselves as well as everyone else for the biggest slice . It all gets very confusing as of course its meant to.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek The idea that they were working so closely with a show like this blew me away. It wasn't for recruiting, I can tell you that. The USAF doesn't need extra bodies.

Well what struck me on that note was the fact that not ONLY the Air Force was working with the show...

From the Credits
Other Companies

Act One Script Clearance Inc. script research
David Cowan Enterprises Inc. computer engineering
Department of the Air Force we gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of
Energy Film stock footage
Gastown Post and Transfer post-production services
Rainmaker Digital Pictures post-production services
Sharpe Sound Studios Inc. re-recorded by
Stargate SG-1 Productions Limited Partnership production services provided
U.S. Department of Defense we gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of
U.S. Space Command we gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of

www.imdb.com...

USAF, DoD and US Space Command THREE agencies

and this...

In an official statement from the Pentagon, a spokesperson commented:

"The Air Force was extremely honored to have Richard Dean Anderson visit the Pentagon on 14 September. During his visit he graciously took the time to sign autographs and have photos taken with anyone that asked, he was a true professional. We are very proud of his portrayal of Colonel, now Brigadier General, Jack O’Neill. Gen. O’Neill may at times be brash and irreverent, but there is no doubt of his patriotism and dedication to his job. We also congratulate Mr. Anderson on his promotion to 'Honorary Brigadier General - USAF.' "

Photo courtesy of US Air Force

Pretty high honor for 'JUST' a TV show

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by sparksgordon

Well I don't see CERN as being a Stargate... what they are saying, those concerned... is that the power released make cause a rupture or fissure in time, but not a controlled 'gateway as such'

You guys are really freaking out about CERN arent you ? Suffering from accelerator envy there ?

new topics

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join