It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Lol - I can see this thread getting to a point where all of a sudden....

TO LEARN MORE SECRETS OF THE STARGATE PLEASE SEND $29.95 to XYZ Publishers for a copy of the best selling book "Stargates and You - What your mother never told you...."

(Please excuse my cynicism - you just mentioned you had two books published... )

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Hi, I'm an author of 2 books with a third on the way, but I won't be sharing my free e- book links here because the rules forbid it. So I'll just share with you some of my research.

(Ancient) Stargates are real: either that or there's several ancient civilizations inside the earth or stuffed in some canyon on the sea floor. Personally, my research leads me to believe the former: et.al, stargates are real. Sounds crazy? Yes, it honestly does, but so does quantum cloning and teleportation, and yet it's happening as we speak. Science is the equivalent of the Twilight Zone, Star Wars and Star Trek, all rolled into one, these days.

If you'd like to inquire as to what I've learned, feel free to ask. If you'd like to debate the possibilities, be my guest. If you'd just like to say I'm wrong, also, do as you will. I don't wish to just dump all this information in your laps so let's just start with the basic premise: (Ancient) Stargates are real.

[edit on 6-3-2006 by undo]

What's your real name, undo. We could find your online books by
googling. (Is that allowable, in lieu of a link?)

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Hi, I'm an author of 2 books with a third on the way, but I won't be sharing my free e- book links here because the rules forbid it. So I'll just share with you some of my research.

(Ancient) Stargates are real: either that or there's several ancient civilizations inside the earth or stuffed in some canyon on the sea floor. Personally, my research leads me to believe the former: et.al, stargates are real. Sounds crazy? Yes, it honestly does, but so does quantum cloning and teleportation, and yet it's happening as we speak. Science is the equivalent of the Twilight Zone, Star Wars and Star Trek, all rolled into one, these days.

If you'd like to inquire as to what I've learned, feel free to ask. If you'd like to debate the possibilities, be my guest. If you'd just like to say I'm wrong, also, do as you will. I don't wish to just dump all this information in your laps so let's just start with the basic premise: (Ancient) Stargates are real.

What is your real name, undo? We could google you and find the
online books that way. (Is that allowable, by the moderators?)

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beer_Guy
undo, Any idea what could have happened to these stargates? Where are they now?

Interesting read....

Well the biblical account seems to indicate they were all buried under several feet of silt and rock, not to be rediscovered until the end times of planet earth. Enki's gate is still buried (at least until recently).

Something many people are not aware of: Enki's E.ABZU ziggurat was situated on the same exact spot as the later Tower of Babel, which is called the Etemenanki. You can read about the Etemenanki here: www.livius.org... It was built on the same spot as Enki's "ziggurat", which means it is the location of the bottomless pit of Revelation 9, as well.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FudgeStix
The episode Wormhole Xtream had to be telling us something

Of course all joking aside, I've always had my suspicions. I'd love to have a look at your e-books somehow.

2 of them are already published on the net as e-books and they're completely free. The third one is also an e-book, but it isn't finished. I plan on selling it as a sequel to the others, but I'm so terribly slow at writing it may be a very long time before it's finished. One of the problems is, I found excellent reference material from research books written in foreign countries, that will not allow quotations from their material unless you're already a famous published author. Who woulda guessed that to become rich and famous, you already have to be rich and famous?
Who woulda thunk it?

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekiel
Lol - I can see this thread getting to a point where all of a sudden....

TO LEARN MORE SECRETS OF THE STARGATE PLEASE SEND $29.95 to XYZ Publishers for a copy of the best selling book "Stargates and You - What your mother never told you...."

(Please excuse my cynicism - you just mentioned you had two books published... )

Correct. And they are both free and online for anyone to read. I'm just not allowed to link them here, per the rules of the forum.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Did you come across this whole idea before or after the release of the film?

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nova
Did you come across this whole idea before or after the release of the film?

After. But what really got it going was studying ancient Sumer in relation to biblical prophecy. It dawned on me that the biblical bottomless pit and Abzu of Enki were related somehow. It still hadn't dawned on me, at that point, that it was a stargate. In fact, some people believe all these ancient references to the "underworld" were actually referring to a civilization inside the planet. I don't think so.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Mike Jamieson,

I'm not sure. I'd have to read the rules again to see the specifics. If you have any questions regarding my research, feel free to ask.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Intersting take on the "Sumerian Myths"
I have always found them very interesting. They basically say flat out their civilization and by extenstion all our civilization was given to them with the help of "Gods" descending from Heaven (SKY) any ancient mention of Heaven they were talking about the sky.

So a advanced species came down from the sky and gave mankind knowledge..

I have to say I havent heard the description you gave of the of Enki's "ziggurat" pure silver fascinating.

Of course the historian cop-out to any of these is always Ancient Sci-Fi or Fantasy when they discover something like this. They wont even try to fathom that these people could have been recording real event that witnessed.

Becuase I guess that could raise far too many important questions they couldnt answer. They type of stuff that would ruin a persons academic career. Which is ironic when science it suppose to be the pursuit of truth and yet many scientists wont even touch subjects out of accepted mainstream

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Intersting take on the "Sumerian Myths"
I have always found them very interesting. They basically say flat out their civilization and by extenstion all our civilization was given to them with the help of "Gods" descending from Heaven (SKY) any ancient mention of Heaven they were talking about the sky.

So a advanced species came down from the sky and gave mankind knowledge..

I have to say I havent heard the description you gave of the of Enki's "ziggurat" pure silver fascinating.

Of course the historian cop-out to any of these is always Ancient Sci-Fi or Fantasy when they discover something like this. They wont even try to fathom that these people could have been recording real event that witnessed.

Becuase I guess that could raise far too many important questions they couldnt answer. They type of stuff that would ruin a persons academic career. Which is ironic when science it suppose to be the pursuit of truth and yet many scientists wont even touch subjects out of accepted mainstream

Thanks.
My personal belief is that there are at least 2 "heavens," one being a reference to a completely different dimension of space-time, and the other being a reference to the sky.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Thanks.
My personal belief is that there are at least 2 "heavens," one being a reference to a completely different dimension of space-time, and the other being a reference to the sky.

Really even in regards to ancient text referring to Heaven? Different Dimension of space-time that a pretty advanced concept for ancient man. Not impossible but I have always been under the impression Heaven, according to ancient Judaism and Christianity, is merely the sky. Since even these ancient faiths are rip offs of concepts in earlier civilizations I assumed Heaven meant the same thing to earlier ones.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Shadow XIX,

You said: I have to say I havent heard the description you gave of the of Enki's "ziggurat" pure silver fascinating.

My response. The text actually says:

An artfully made bright crenellation rising out from the abzu was erected for lord Nudimmud. Enki, the lord who determines the fates, built up his temple entirely from silver and lapis lazuli. Its silver and lapis lazuli were the shining daylight. [...]

Its brickwork makes utterances and gives advice. [...]

He built the temple from precious metal, decorated it with lapis lazuli, and covered it abundantly with gold. [...]

As it has been built, as it has been built; as Enki has raised Eridug up, it is an artfully built mountain which floats on the water. (Source is The Electronic Text Corpus of Sumerian Literature, University of Oxford, Oriental Institute.)

www-etcsl.orient.ox.ac.uk...

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Shadow XIX,

You also said:

Since even these ancient faiths are rip offs of concepts in earlier civilizations I assumed Heaven meant the same thing to earlier ones.

My response:

Actually, none of the ancient civs were rip-offs. The ancient texts of the various races are ancestoral memories and oral histories of the past.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I find this interesting, is there any tangible physical evidence of a gate around? Anything to actually show a gate exists?

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by scarecrow19d
I find this interesting, is there any tangible physical evidence of a gate around? Anything to actually show a gate exists?

Well, contrary to mainstream archaeology and historians, I believe the ancient texts were not religious in the same way as we view the word today. I believe they were first hand, historical accounts. In one such account, Enki's ziggurat is said to have an upper emplacement in the constellation "The Field," which translates to "somewhere in the Pegasus constellation." I kid you not..
I'll get the quote and reference for you in a few minutes.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
"The shrine's emplacement is situated by the constellation the Field, the holy upper shrine's emplacement faces towards the Chariot constellation."

To translate that into english, consider that the second half of the sentence is a further clarification of the first half of the sentence and not two different places being referred to. The "shrine" is Enki's ziggurat which was sitting on top of a subterranean chamber called the Abzu. This quote is from "Enki and the World Order", an ancient sumerian text, translated by Oriental Institute, University of Oxford and listed on the Electronic Text Corpus of Sumerian Literature etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...#

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Thats for the information
Entirely from silver and the blue stone lapis lazuli. Very interesting and a talking and floating structure no less. Sounds more and more like a UFO to me.

Actually, none of the ancient civs were rip-offs. The ancient texts of the various races are ancestoral memories and oral histories of the past.

Perhaps I worded that wrong I meant that Judaism Christianity appeared to have "borrowed" from earlier religions. Look at the story of Noah a compared to that of Utnapishtim in the Epic Gilgamesh.

The account of the flood and the man that survived were far too alike to be the result of a shared oral histories IMO this earlier story was taken and incorprated into Judaism. There does seems to a shared history all over the world of a global flood but none have such striking parallels as those.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Thats for the information
Entirely from silver and the blue stone lapis lazuli. Very interesting and a talking and floating structure no less. Sounds more and more like a UFO to me.

Perhaps I worded that wrong I meant that Judaism Christianity appeared to have "borrowed" from earlier religions. Look at the story of Noah a compared to that of Utnapishtim in the Epic Gilgamesh.

The account of the flood and the man that survived were far too alike to be the result of a shared oral histories IMO this earlier story was taken and incorprated into Judaism. There does seems to a shared history all over the world of a global flood but none have such striking parallels as those.

According to archaeological digs in the area of where Sumer sprang up, semites already were present in the area before the cities of Sumer were built. This essentially means, the hebrews were there as well, and have their own accounts of what they saw, some of which are oral histories as indicated in a few passages in Deutoronomy, where Moses is recounting the oral histories to the people. These oral histories speak of the Tower of Babel and the subsequent governments/nations that followed, information that isn' t in the bible but simply referred to as support for further information he was about to regale them with. The more indepth information was stuff that never made it into the bible because the bible was a condensed version of thousands of years of history and genealogies.

Let's consider the Akkadian mainstream version of the flood and compare it to the biblical and Book of Enoch version. In the mainstream version Enlil has a hissy fit, claims the people are too noisy, and decides to have a flood kill them all. In the biblical and pseudopigraphical version, the fallen ones had infected the populace, made hybrids (nephilim) that appeared to like human flesh for dinner. They had nearly wiped out the entire human population on the planet, thusly why it says Noah was perfect in his generations (he was fully human). The Akkadian version attributes the flood and the warning to Enlil and Enki. However, the biblical texts indicate that Noah was warned by Jehovah because he was one of the only humans left in all of mesopotamia.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
(note: what that amounts to is, the anunnaki offspring were human hybrids. if you've heard that saying " Never meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup," then you have some idea of what I'm saying. they ate humans. the planet was completely polluted. crops wouldn't grow, there was some kind of nuclear exchange, which can be read in the hindu mahabarata which devastated whole cities. we began to look tasty with ketchup, hold the pickles hold the lettuce. this is why there was a flood, not because we were too noisy. btw, nibru is enlil's city of nippur. the etymology for it is pretty convincing: nibru became nibbur became nippur. nibiru the planet, doesn't exist, although the tenth planet may exist, it isn't called nibru. the heaven-earth bond, called the DUR.ANKI, was a stargate at nibru (nippur) and not solely a communications center

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join