It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
... I believe the agent groomed to be Faul underwent some MK-Ultra and extremely intensive training and was at least a year in the making...

Oh, no doubt. That is one reason I don't buy the "accident" story, b/c they had this guy ready to go...

Faul may have always been ambidextrous and they taught him to go exclusive left handed for the guitars.

Yes, but he gives away his right-handed tendencies sometimes, such as that photo w/ his arms crossed like a right-hander would do.

I think the nerd guy photo that appeared in the white album poster is pre-switch Faul.

Seems like he's referenced at 3:00 in "Free as a Bird"

Thread on Bill's speculated intell link:
only1rad.proboards.com...

"well I just had to laugh... I saw the photograph."

LOL! Yeah, it's hard to imagine that guy trying to be heart-throb Paul.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneWeasel
I've met Paul McCartney in the flesh and sat at the same table as him for a long time...

If it was post-1966, then it was Faul.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
After reading through 80% of this thread, a number of common red herrings appear, typical of conspiracy theorists.

Illuminati involvement and such is just bunk in my opinion.
Paul might have hated how he looked, and continued to have plastic surgery to remain looking younger or "ideal."
Photos can make people look different. My photos of when I was 17-19 bare almost no resemblance to me now, including the look of my facial structure, due to various levels of fitness.

If it is a Faul situation, because Paul died(and if he did die it would have been accidental or suicide,) the band and managers got together and said: HOLY CRAP, we are about to lost this gig, we better come up with something quick.

If one of you would try to track down what happened to the fellow who replaced Paul...and found him, it would debunk everything. Or found photos of him, or found his family etc etc.

Maybe the History Detectives on PBS could do it.

Haha.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I'm planning to research this entire thing meticulously and assemble what I think are the real clues.

I will also assemble what I think are lies and misrepresentations. For example, I think (and this is only intuitive) that Faul can read and write musical notation quite well and learned this as a boy, even though the public myth has always been that Faul can't read or write classical music notation and needs help doing so (Oratorio, etc).

There are other myths surrounding Faul. I think this whole business of vegetarianism and be kind to animals and the charities and so forth were are all part of the "legend" set up to make him seem like the nicest guy. Heather Mills is sharp enough to have seen through all this because she genuinely has been supporting charities.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
There`s a strong possibility McCartney died in the States.

He went off the radar in late August 1966 (not long after the Memphis interview), and then in December we get Bill unveiled to the public following his trip to Kenya with Mal Evans in November.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com... - Bills "idea" on the plane ("returning" from America) for Sgt Pepper - notice how he mentions the "Elixir of Life."

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund

Start your own PIA thread then... you're not discussing anything, you're simply dissing everything.... it's even more redundant than anything you've complained about.

I've tried to discuss but as I've frequently noted faulcon and co. simply
turn a blind eye and will continue, as you can see from the last two pages here, to post the same pictures again and again and again along
with an endless supply of possible theories to cover all bases, none of which
can be proven of course.

Yeah sure, right after I start the 'Did you know the earth is round'
and 'Barack Obama is the President of The USA' and various
other simple facts.
Why would I start a thread discussing a simple factual matter?
You 'pid' believers are a minority (thankfully), why should I need to prove that a (very famous and well known) man that everyone loves is alive and well? How ridiculous would that be!
70 odd pages here of supposed 'evidence' and still not one bit of certifiable
proof that he died or was replaced.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Wouldn't you agree attempting to track down the whereabouts of Billy Shepherd, his life history and family would end any and all discussions on this matter?

Now if he was untraceable, which seems unlikely, it would add fuel to the fire.

If you have no interest in this subject, why read the post?
reply to post by pmexplorer

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer

I've frequently noted faulcon and co. simply
turn a blind eye and will continue, as you can see from the last two pages here, to post the same pictures again and again and again along
with an endless supply of possible theories to cover all bases, none of which can be proven of course.

She`s doing a fine job, if you have to keep returning to "bring some sense" to the thread pmexplorer. It`s almost an honour and a privilege to have you here Mr. Pond (Mi3`s finest no doubt).

- Paul McCartney in "Day Tripper"

- Paul McCartney in "Paperback Writer"

[edit on 24-8-2009 by Uncle Benny]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Benny

She`s doing a fine job if you have to keep returning to "bring some sense" to the thread pmexplorer. It`s almost an honour and a privilege to have you here Mr. Pond (Mi3`s finest no doubt).

Uncle Benny refuses to heed the mod's warnings yet again.
Surprise surpise.

You're the biggest wind up merchant here.

What does posting random Beatles videos prove exactly??

If any of you want to try and prove that this is not Paul McCartney
please be my guest :

www.metacafe.com...

I look forward to hearing your explanations.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by pmexplorer]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Surprise surpise.
You`re the biggest wind up merchant here.

Had a sense of humour by-pass pmexplorer?

If a moderator deems any post off-topic then (s)he will censor it. As you can see this is not the case with my above post - Drawing attention to disinformation tactics from people like yourself who will do literally anything to disrupt this thread is making people aware of what`s going on here. You might get away with it on other forums but not here!

www.metacafe.com...

I`m glad you brought up the issue of Faul in relation to Lennons death. In the clip you`ve provided, Faul (Bill) has had plenty of time to mull over his responce for the cameras (those "crocodile" tears). We have to take into account that Bill knew John pretty well, hung out with him even after the Beatles disbanded so there may be some sincerity to what you see in the above clip.

However was this Paul McCartney - Of course not!

Now here`s another clip of Faul in front of the cameras for the first time after hearing of the death of his supposed "great friend." To say it`s an odd piece of footage (and a strange responce) is indeed an understatement!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncle Benny

Uncle Benny,

Although it doesn't help your interests in the topic, have you ever tried researching the whereabouts of Billy Shepherd?

I get that Billy Shepherd = Faul, but it would seem relatively easy to track down Billy Shepherds relatives and say WTF? Where's Billy? Did he die? Did he have kids? Did he quit playing music?

I say tracking more info down about Billy Shepherd is the way to go.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund

Start your own PIA thread then... you're not discussing anything, you're simply dissing everything.... it's even more redundant than anything you've complained about.

I've tried to discuss but as I've frequently noted ........ and co. simply
with an endless supply of possible theories to cover all bases, none of which
can be proven of course.

About this.. I've asked questions over the last week or so that go completely ignored. I don't know why, all I can assume is there are no answers for them that fits into the PID belief. So they never get discussed. I really would like some of my questions answered but they aren't.

Such As..

posted on 12-8-2009 @ 13:24

Where is the shadow on the gravestone ? I don't see it.

Never answered. Just throw up pics and make claims but never respond to questions.

posted on 18-8-2009 @ 14:41
The signatures do look different but look at the content of the letters. Look at the word "for" as an example. They look identical.

No one wished to discuss this. Just throw up pics of 2 letters and say they are different handwriting but will not discuss the letters.

posted on 19-8-2009 @ 20:05
This is another thing I wonder about. Why didn't Lennon come out and tell the truth if Paul had been replaced. He could have told about it in the Rolling Stones interview with Yoko Ono if he wanted to, couldn't he?

No one answered this one, they usually say, well he was assassinated so he couldn't talk. However in the Rolling Stones interview the journalist says he had to go through a screening to get to Lennon and Ono so if he wanted to tell someone something he would have then. i don't think anyone can claim Lennon as being a system following dude. If he didn't like something, you knew it. The fact he was assassinated actually lends credibility to the PIA belief. It means he wouldn't go along with the game.

I'm not some hardcore debunker I actually believed it at one time and still believe in a Shadow Government. I'm someone who wanted to discuss this issue rationally but was ignored. It makes you think all they really want is a thread where the PID believers can stroke each others ego's. If that's what it is, I wish it was in the title of the thread (Don't Ask Questions that Could Contradict this Belief). If not, answer questions , even if you have no answers, say so. If you don't want to discuss a picture, don't post it.

I'm starting to see where the debunkers are coming from, It gets frustrating. I'm probably finished with this thread now, I'm sure no one will care, they don't like people who ask questions anyway.

Edit to add: If the goal is to help people realize he's been replaced. Answering peoples questions should be top priority.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by Strictsum]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Strictsum

Bear in mind that I don't fit into either camp - I think Paul may have been replaced by a lookalike on some occasions when he was unfit or unwilling to show up.

But, if the PIDers are correct, it would have been easy to keep John Lennon in line because he had a son. I think threats to family would ensure most people's silence.

I couldn't see the shadow on the gravestone either.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Benny

Surprise surpise.
You`re the biggest wind up merchant here.

Had a sense of humour by-pass pmexplorer?

I`m glad you brought up the issue of Faul in relation to Lennons death. In the clip you`ve provided, Faul (Bill) has had plenty of time to mull over his responce for the cameras (those "crocodile" tears). We have to take into account that Bill knew John pretty well, hung out with him even after the Beatles disbanded so there may be some sincerity to what you see in the above clip.

However was this Paul McCartney - Of course not!
[/yvid]

Disinformation eh? So is that what you're trying to label me as now?
What is it exactly I'm "getting away with''? If you have a problem
with my posts as I've said before feel free to hit the ignore button,
in fact I think it might be a good idea as you seem to be quite
obsessed with your immature retorts.
Next I'll be accused of being a member of this infamous illuminati
or something right? Or whatever it is that suits your agenda.

No I haven't but obviously you have no problem callously showing a man
grieving over the death of a lifelong friend and post your usual guff
about 'Faul' this and that.
You don't happen to think that the man was actually still in shock
over hearing that his dear friend had been gunned down in cold blood
hours earlier? What would appease you eh?
Hate to break it to you but continually posting this alter ego title isn't going to sway anyone's opinion on the matter.

So you think he 'hung out' with John after the Beatles broke up do you?

Why do 'we have to take into account' anything?

Do you actually know anything about John Lennon's private life and career
post Beatles or are you like faulcon just making it up as you go along?

This is where your precious theory bottoms out yet again.
What you're posting is nothing more than wild speculation with absolutely zero proof to back it up, and you expect your statements to be taken as fact or even seriously? Give me a break.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by berenike

The reason I say the Rolling Stones interview is because at that point Ono was his life. He had her with him and they were screening people with background checks and such. So they were already living the life of outsiders. I feel (doesn't mean it's true) but I feel if something like that took place he would have let it be known at that point. I could be wrong, I live by the "I don't know anything for sure" saying so I'm always open to new ideas. I can change my mind without worrying about it one bit.

I think PID believers are afraid to admit they could be wrong about anything because they think it will make their whole argument null and void. People can change their mind and get things wrong without the whole argument being thrown out. It would make it more credible if they would say, ok I got this or that wrong. It shows a willingness to think critically. Without that it's hard to take anything said by the PID seriously because some of the claims are ridiculous.

I would still believe he was replaced if they could answer some questions. Not just mine but this whole thread is full of questions that were ignored. For no other reason than they didn't have an answer to fit their belief system. That shows the opposite of critical thinking IMHO.

If his son had been killed after he revealed something like this. People would have known he was telling the truth. Of course TPTB would have said Lennon was insane but if his family was murdered, that would have sealed the deal. They wouldn't have been able to murder anyone after he told something like this without showing themselves IMO.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I do see your point. The height issue, for instance. Some very good arguments have been made to the effect that photos prove nothing in relation to that.

What 'gets' me is that nose. On the one hand it's the thing that persuaded me that a double could have been used because it looks so beaky sometimes.

On the other, if you're going to put in a replacement, wouldn't you at least try and get the nose right? So it's sort of like a bluff - well he must be the real Paul because if we were going to replace him, we'd have got the nose right

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by berenike

It could be like you said before. This Faul guy could be Paul McCartneys double when he was/is busy with something else. If I was going to find a double for myself, if everything else was the same but the nose was slightly off, I'd hire him in a minute.

I'm open to that idea.

I just want to say. I'm not trying to convince anyone either way. Just stating my opinion on the issue.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
There are other myths surrounding Faul. I think this whole business of vegetarianism and be kind to animals and the charities and so forth were are all part of the "legend" set up to make him seem like the nicest guy.

I totally agree w/ you on this. It threw me for awhile, b/c I am interested in animal welfare issues, so I wanted to think the best of him. However, I have come to believe that it is just for show - to trick people into thinking he's a "nice guy." Personally, I think he's dark - just look at his eyes. I mean, really. What kind of a person could pretend to be someone else for so long? I know I'd have some major qualms about it.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by berenike

I do see your point. The height issue, for instance. Some very good arguments have been made to the effect that photos prove nothing in relation to that.

What 'gets' me is that nose. On the one hand it's the thing that persuaded me that a double could have been used because it looks so beaky sometimes.

On the other, if you're going to put in a replacement, wouldn't you at least try and get the nose right? So it's sort of like a bluff - well he must be the real Paul because if we were going to replace him, we'd have got the nose right

For crying out loud, the scale of this 'replacement' is almost too much to even fathom.

A lookalike who can completely fool the man's family, his own father for god's sake let alone his friends, bandmates, business colleagues, neighbours, acquaintances plus millions and millions of people worldwide.

I've yet to hear a logical explanation as to how these people who would have known Paul could all have been 'got to' seeing as the the conspiracy believers seem to have it that the dark forces of the illuminati were at work.

Who can seamlessly continue the Beatles legacy and play multiple musical instruments (left handed) to that level and continue the writing partnership with John Lennon.

Was George Martin "in on it'' too for example?

I mean who are these 'pid' believers trying to kid?

It is laughable, and this in the 60's when things like plastic surgery procedures(seeing as such matters have been put forward in this thread) would be far far less advanced than they would be today.

And those are just the most basic of questions.

This was nothing more than a hoax perpetuated in the 1960's which the Beatles themselves got great amusement from and this thread is much ado about nothing.

40 plus years on you'd imagine someone would have let the truth slip along the way no?

You can photoshop all the pictures you like and bring up your height and eyebrow and nose comparisons but the fact of the matter is that Paul McCartney did not die, was not replaced and there is nothing in these 70+ pages that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt otherwise.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Here is a video comparison of Paul in an interview in 1966 compared to several of Faul in 1967(one in late '66). Pay attention to the head shape and particularly the voice and also the means of expression, personality. This video is very well done and was created by Jojo on the Nothing Is Real forum some time ago.

www.jojoplace.org...

[edit on 24-8-2009 by SednaSon]

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join