It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

race and islam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
why if i say something bad about islam am i labeled a racist?

are muslims not all different races?

is religion not a choice?

muslims hide behind a race issue to defend themselves against anything bad you say to them.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Very true my friend!

Also have you noticed they can walk about with boards saying "behead Christains" or "Beahead Westerners" But can you go about saying "beahead Islams" NO WAY! You'd get locked up in jail.

What's happening? Why is it one rule for them and one for everyone else?

It's a great world we live in

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   
If you stereotype all members of a religion, you're not a racist, that's correct. Racists by definition are those who believe certain races are inferior to their own.

Folks who generalize against Muslims or Islam (or any religion for that matter) are 'bigots' instead.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne

Folks who generalize against Muslims or Islam (or any religion for that matter) are 'bigots' instead.

Bigot:

"One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ."

This is normal healthy human behavior within limits, evolutionists would even say it is a critical survival instinct. It is a measure of the decline of our civilization that the politically correct are so eager to apply the word to others, either being too hypocritical to acknowledge, or too stupid to realize, that they thus reveal themselves to be intolerantly bigoted. This is especially true when it is applied to those who still believe in Western Civilization, and who are indeed superior to those who follow a 'prophet' whose life ranks up there with Genghis Khan, Stalin, Mao, etc. We are "intolerant" for either wanting to keep them out of our societies (for reasons anyone familiar with the history of Islam should know), or, if they do come into our societies, expecting them to at least tolerate such basic rights as free speech. Why aren't "hate speech laws" being applied to Muslims marching around publicly advocating murder and genocide, while a Christian minister who peacefully quotes from the Bible to express mere disapproval of homosexuality in his own church can be threatened with years of jail and tens of thousands of fines? The answer is European governments know how violently dangerous these people are, and thus they are too afraid to even try to enforce those laws against them, but they can't admit this because of their own multicultural ideology (where all religions are equally true/false, and equally able to be assimilated).

[edit on 10-2-2006 by Paul of Nisbis]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
let me gues you want to say something against muslims thats y you made this topic correct me if im wrong and not all muslims say behead the christians or behead the jews only a small group who calls themself the true islam.i myself have nothing against any religion or any person i have good christian friend even jews and they are damn good people and you say someone who is against islam they put him in jail? never herd of that as for racist someone saying islam s8cks isnt a racist unless he ses all religions sucks ecxept his

new topics

top topics

join