It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien in the bottle.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
What i want to know is how it got in his attic? Did MIB sneak in and plant it there? If he didnt put it there i bet he (...) bricks when he found it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Removed vulgar language

[edit on 23/12/06 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I saw this yesterday and today on the news.. to me the bloke looked a little dodjy and nervous so I think this is a hoax.. until tests are done (if there done).

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
There's really no way to tell in any certainty if this is real, unreal, or a hoax. But I am fairly certain this won't lead to anywhere:

If this is a hoax, then yeah.
If this is unreal, then yeah.
If this is real, the government or somebody will intervene and either swap this with a fake or intervene with media.

Wig

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Given the Sci Fi channels penchant for hoaxes, I think they are the ones hoaxing this.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I'm sure somebody left proof of alien life in a mayonaise jar in somebody's attic. You know how you sometimes misplace things. "Hey, Bill, you didn't happen to see where I put that jar with the alien in it, did you?"

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I'm just trying really hard here to get my head around the reason why you ALL seem to have happily skipped the sentance that tells us the creature is made out of clay (or a similar substance) amd painted grey.

If you want to hope for something out of this, just hope the US gov has made lifelike models from their first hand experience of the aliens.

Wig

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I noticed the sentance about clay. my thoughts on it were:

How did they know it was clay?
Did they take it out the bottle to determine this? (A fairly wreckless move if this was real, clay or not)

If it is clay why is it in formaldehyde (if it is indeed formaldehyde)

I take it from your post you are saying it could be an aunthentic model made by USAF. If so why is it in formaldehyde in a bottle? Doesn't add up.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I came across this subject last week coincidently on the web, shame i cant remember ithe site but i do remember it is fake and there were lots of them made around 1947 or just after, gimmicks/ noveltie's etc, nothing sinister involved, i saw different photos and 1 of the serial number on its foot, cant remember if it is formaldahyde its probably just water.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
So no follow up or scientific tests done? I think we'll have to conclude that this is just a hoax.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
it can easily be hoaxed nowdays. but its interesting story, could very well be true just maybe not available to the public.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
If I think about all the possible people who might want to make a model of an alien and stick it in a jar, well the list gets really lengthy.

Movie props
Halloween decorations
UFO related merchandise
Souveniers from Roswell type places
Toys
Hoaxes

My first thought would never be that the government had aliens in jars, so they needed to make clay models of the aliens in jars, and needed to store the jars in the attics of little old ladies. Either I am really missing something or the government cover up ideas here are pretty far fetched.

I believe in aliens, but I can't make a clay model into evidence of a cover up by the government.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Found this miniature Alien in a Bottle. ROFL!

www.universeredcardinal.com...

And another bottled up alien;

aliens.monstrous.com...

I think you can even buy 'em on Ebay. lol

[edit on 12/23/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
how creepy, people selling dead "aliens" for money. No wonder so many people end up missing ET's probably do the same.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
it is kind of proof that aliens are astral supernatural type beings and the material ones the government is supposed to have are just hoaxes designed to place power in the hands of the military.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   
If it isnt a hoax then it could have been a big mistake by the former owners. The only real solution I guess is to test it and see if it has any anatomy. But then again if we do not hear any more on it then perhaps the government took action

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmaN_
If it isnt a hoax then it could have been a big mistake by the former owners.

If you read the posts here, it clearly says it's made of clay, and painted grey.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I used to have something just like this when I was a kid. My mom bought it for my birthday from the popular store Spencers. Probably around my 1995 or so. I went to their website and did a search to see if they still sold them but it turned up nothing, so I'm guessing they quit selling them.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I read in one of those articles that the creature was just made of clay. Meaning, it most likely isn't an alien that's been put in a jar. Although it'd be interesting to see what the results of the testing is.

What exactely is a US serial number?

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
it is kind of proof that aliens are astral supernatural type beings and the material ones the government is supposed to have are just hoaxes designed to place power in the hands of the military.

WHAT?!? No, its proof that someone can make an alien doll and stick it in a jar full of liquid. Just when you think that "probed" cant get any more outlandish he does.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Beat "The Disclosure". For $1,000,000.00 dollars pp you may meet a living EBE (Extraterestrial Biological Entity). That's right an ET. Get in first, bring your video camera but no flash (AS this hurts its eyes). The guards are ordered to use lethal force if they catch you but my alien can negate every posible security precaution the military has in place. Its a real buzz getting in & out but you will be asked to follow instructions to the letter. To make a booking just reply to this and the selection process will take place. Be prepared for the unbelievable and unimaginal. Skeptics, and misinformation experts are welcome including NASA & SETI staff. I just want see the look on your dumb faces when it communicates with you idiots. It is not a vocal coversation rather it can read your mind and knows if you are worth communicating with so a high IQ is neccessary. It does not have a conscience like humans and will atomise you on the spot if you do anything stupid. Rember the DULCE PAPERS. This is no joke. We will be watching all sites for our selection process. Hope to see you soon.
Little Grey

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join