It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calibrating Consciousness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hey everyone. I am interested in picking up David Hawkins book "Power vs Force". My little brother is really into him, and he speaks about conciousness in numerical terms, based on the overall spirituality and "awareness" of people. He said that collectively the human race is at 207, which is good, but over 73% of all people are under 200. The higher ones balance it out. If you are over 200 you understand life, and have a good attitude, and are pretty much happy the way you are. 700 is enlightenment, and I believe only a small amount of people possess this. He said that it is possible to calibrate exactly what your conscious awareness is. Is anyone here familiar with Hawkins' work, or understand how this calibration works? I'd like to read his books, but I'm really into Tom Brown's books right now. He also speaks about different levels of consiousness in brain states, like alpha, etc.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
So I take it nobody has heard of this dude?

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
No, but I was heavily addicted to Tom's books.

I know nothing about this Hawkin's guy, how do these #'s work?

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
That's what I'm trying to figure out. I probably won't be getting into Hawkings anytime soon, due to my obsession with Tom Brown's work at the moment, but it seems very interesting.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I'd recommend Tom Brown to anybody.

One of the few things in this world that can change our world for the better are those books. Not just books, but a journey.

I'm sure you know what I mean.

Here's his website:
www.trackerschool.com...

top topics

join