It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Torture the innocent and let the bad guys go-don't you just LOVE the WOT?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   

After visiting this site for a while, it has occurred to me that the majority of posters don't give a damn about real conspiracies. As one poster put it, they come here to be entertained. So, here's another entertaining thread for you...don't worry, it's not a conspiracy.

Torture The Innocent, Release the Most Wanted

Paul Watson has put together an excellent article here. It shows how the real bad guys get away (with a little help
), while innocent people get a free pass to one of the freedom camps used by Torture USA
Oh, my bad, you are guilty until proven innocent in a torture camp.

It's so rich, it kinda is funny. First, they tell you how the enemy is bad because they tortured our guys. Then, they baste you with TV shows where the good guys have to torture the bad guys sometimes, because DAMMIT, those guys are too evil for regular justice! After that, they send torture minions to prison, even though they were ORDERED to torture, and claim that they were "just a few bad apples."

At this point, they realize you're so stupid they can switch game on you. Then, they let it be known that our leaders support torture, because "sometimes you have to do it to save Americans. You don't want that nuke or that biological going off when we could have got those guys, do you?" At the same time, information "slips out" that the CIA has torture sites around the world.

But, by the time you reach this point, you're like, "look, these guys are demon spawn, so it's ok to torture them. After all, we'd save millions by doing this...but if we save less, it's all good. 100,000 lives, 10,000 lives, 100 lives saved by torturing one guy is good. Now that I think of it, if we save one life, torture is ok."

But, alas, what happens when you're wrong? "Well, it's not a big deal. You have to break some eggs, dammit!" But, how many nukes have been prevented from going off? "Well, none that I know of, but they're evil, torture em!" But, most of them were grabbed off the street or sold to our guys. "Well, they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Besides, their brothers or cousins are probably terrorists anyway." So, you should go to prison if your brother or cousin rapes, robs, or kills? "Aw, just SHUT UP, you stupid liberal!" I think that left-right thing is fake. "Oh, you're with Al-Qaeda! I'm calling Homeland Security."

Well, that was entertaining to me! I hope someone else is entertained here on the biggest "conspiracy" related site on the web.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
did they give any answers at all as to why he was released?

or was this just sweeped under the rug?

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Did you read the first link? It said that they wouldn't say why they released him, they just did. Funny how he was supposedly still facing charges after his release and is a known Bin Laden homey, but he wasn't tortured. But guess who WERE tortured; mostly people with no links to Mr. Terror at all.

You know, back in '02 they admitted that they were torturing people's kids in front of them. Guess those innocent families wouldn't talk; they paid the price for not revealing info on Al-CIAda, er, Al-Qaeda.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Oh my goodness me, those evil terrorists! We must kill and blow them up! Even if their innocent little children, who cares? We are liberating them! God Bless America! Land of the free, home of the brave! ooo say, can you see...by the dawns early light........

OH NO! Iran says that if we attack them theyll fight back!
OMG the evil! The awful terrorists! Can you imagine such evil? Theyll defend themselves if we attack them! How dare they?

Iran wants to nuke us, Iran wants to wipe out Israel (although if you look at the actual translations, thats not what they said)! We must go and kill them all!

GO USA! GO AND KILL SOME MORE!! IM NOT COMING THOUGH!

Yes, we must go and torture the wives of suspects. Thats good. We must let the real criminals go free, thats fighting terrorism. We must continue to fight the evil-doers. Well smoke em outta their caves!

Then we'll let the real ones go, and torture and incarcerate the innocent ! Arent we doing a good job fighting these terrorists?

Gratuitous Gore Images removed

THIS IS WHAT REALLY HAPPENS WHEN WE GO TO WAR!! ALL YOU STUPID WAR SUPPORTERS OUT THERE! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS!!!

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

We must bomb innocent countries while China keeps making threats to nuke us for real.....

www.frontpagemag.com...

T aiwan Strait Comment

www.freerepublic.com...

www.newsmax.com.../3/5/162554

Here is an actual Congressional document

www.globalsecurity.org...

Yea, Iran is really a threat. Lets go bomb them. While China has threatened us with attacks in the past. So has North Korea. BOTH have large arsenals of nuclear weapons.

But we must defeat the terrorists! We must kill the Iranians! They might , in 10 years, have enough uranium to maybe make a bomb....lets get em. Lets not worry about real threats. Like the wide open borders....

Oh your government loves you.....they love you, everything is okay. Lets turn our guns in to them.....

(Please note the constant sarcasm)

[edit on 31-1-2006 by LetKnowledgeDrop]

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: WOT Posting Conduct – Please Review Link.

Mod Edit: Truncated Link Of Great Length.

[edit on 31/1/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
What's wrong with you?

People aren't supposed to fight back if you attack them. What la-la land do YOU live in?

Countries who threaten to nuke you (China and N. Korea) aren't a threat. They're really gonna LOVE you!

It's those damn countries minding their own business (and conveniently lacking nukes) that are the threat. Get it?

Congressional documents don't mean jack squat! You gotta rely on the news articles (which are conveniently retracted in later papers, with the retractions conveniently placed at the back of the paper)!

Don't nobody care about some little Iraqi terrorist with his skin peeling off his arm (he's a "subhuman raghead, btw- you gotta listen to more neo-cons, son). That little turd should be lucky he's alive. We need MORE reports of women and children killed when our guys attack! They're really being too soft on those little jihadis!

Man, YOU, sir, YOU are the one who's brainwashed! I bet you hate America, don't you? I bet you're a stupid liberal, huh? I BET YOU'RE WITH AL-QAEDA, BOY!!!

- Please note the constant sarcasm

Mod Note: WOT Posting Conduct – Please Review Link.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The evil Iranians! Just look at them! They want to kill our women and children!

They want to wage war with us, so lets wage war with them first....

How transparent is that?

Oh your government loves you folks. They wouldnt hurt you. They want to protect and care for you. They dont want control and power....

Yeaaa, your government wouldnt carry out 9/11....they wouldnt hurt us.

Yea, theyd only kill thousands of our troops in nuclear weapons test, like in Bikini, and Alamogordo, and Las Alamos. Theyd put them there, explode the bomb, and let the waves from the bomb hit their face! Thousands died, government admits it.

But they wouldnt hurt Americans on purpose.....

Nooo, theyd only let over 4000 Americans get captured and killed in the Phillipines during ww2....for a news reel.

Yup, during WW2, there were over 5000 troops, and 7000 civilians stationed in the Phillipines. President Roosevelt got confirmation that the Japanese were headed for that Island, and America couldnt keep it. So they were ordered to abandon the Island....but he told his generals to leave the civilians there because ''that would be good on the news reels.''

So the Japanese went in, captured the 7000 plus civilians, and killed over 4000 of them.

Then you saw on the American media ''The evil Japs! They've got our women and children! They might kill them! Oh those evil Japs.''

But our own government went ''Man, if we let them get captured and killed, that would be good for the news reels.'' Just split second decision, ''let em die, thats gonna make some good propoganda, now someone get me a cup of coffee...with extra sugar''

Oh your government wouldnt kill 3,000 Americans on 9/11 as a pretext for war in the Middle East. Theyd only let 4,000 Americans die in the Phillipines for a NEWS REEL.

Oh your government wouldnt hurt you....your government loves you...they dont see you as spare parts and cattle......

(please note the constant sarcasm)

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Hmm, you guys at ATS removed my pics. Well, if you cant face the truth of whats happening, then thats just sad....people should see those pictures

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Look at that! I got a warning for something I posted here.

LetKnowledgeDrop, I apologize for flaming you. My bad.
I didn't mean to post stuff that is knowingly false and to degrade you with my comments. It doesn't matter that I agree with you and have no reason to flame and to attack you, and it definitely doesn't matter that I said I was being sarcastic. That was a blatant attack on your person and I was wrong for doing it.

I think I get this place now. If I say I want all Muslims dead because they are subhuman dogs, it's ok. If I say that I would be happy if Palestine was wiped off the map, it's cool. If I support whatever the govt says on issues like 9/11 and the war in Iraq, it's cool. But don't let me talk about fake Pentagon news or innocent people being tortured. No, that's bad. Don't let me talk about real bad guys getting off, that's bad too. But, clearly, the worst thing I did here was to be sarcastic.

See, Knowledge, sarcasm is bad. It's bad because not everyone has a sense of it. Even when you make it blatantly obvious that it's sarcasm, it's still bad. Honestly, I have no idea why you were warned, as you didn't direct your sarcasm at me. Oh, right...those pictures you posted. How dare you post that kind of stuff here...uh oh, slipping into sarcasm again, better stop.
Strike that last sentence; ATS members will disregard that last sentence I posted.

I gotta tell ya, Knowledge. Your warning really is more ridiculous than mine. Oh, forgot again, those pictures. I guess you can't "deny ignorance" when it comes to photos like those. BTW, I only saw the one with that kid with the burnt arm.

Conspiracy site, what a joke. This site ain't good for anything but entertainment. Any thread about a real conspiracy is largely ignored.

Oh no, now what will I do? I lost 500 of my points, what will I do? How can I buy those 20s now? I'll just DIE without those precious ATS points!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Truthseeka....

Oh no! They took some of my points too! My life is over!

Is that how we reward those who arent afraid to face facts?

I can understand that those pics are gruesome....but people have to see those gruesome pics to see whats really going on there. (You definatly wont see those pics on BBC or CNN.)

''Deny Ignorance'' it should be more like ''Face Reality''.

It was more ridiculous that they penalized you for taking fake shots at me, when it was crystal clear what was going on....

Ok, well time to slip back into the unfamiliar land of sarcasm.....

Yup, those pictures shouldnt be viewed. Those kinds of pics are downers........especially if you're trying to sell the war.

But wait a minute, thats whats really happening! Well, it is, but it might offend some of our younger readers.......we have a reputation to maintain. Penalty: - 500 points.

Sarcasm cannot be tolerated. Not even in joking form. You must not insult someone even though the other person knows hes not being insulted. The penalty: - 500 points

Ok back to reality....

I have nothing against you guys at ATS, in fact I admire what you do, but cmon, this wasnt called for. The truth must be told, no matter how awful it is.

And, seriously guys, penalizing sarcasm?

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I agree, REAL conspiracies are ridiculed and laughed at here.....ah well, truthseeka, at least we know whats really going on.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LetKnowledgeDrop
I agree, REAL conspiracies are ridiculed and laughed at here.....ah well, truthseeka, at least we know whats really going on.

Exactly.

It looks like some people just can't handle reality. Oh well.

I'm through playing around. I'm taking the gloves off, baby. I constantly see outrageous stuff that the globalists are doing, but don't make any threads about it. No more.

Look out for me on the WOT, other discussions, and 9/11 threads, knowledge. I'm gonna take it to em now and expose what's really going on.

(BTW, that's a krunk name. Keep droppin knowledge on them boys.
)

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   

you guys are something else

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
You have voted truthseeka for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

You have voted LetKnowledgeDrop for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
If your saying what I think your saying, then, thanks for cutting through the trash here, your voted way above. Same thing goes for LetKnowledgeDrop. This is the best thread on ATS.

Steve

[edit on 8/2/06 by SteveR]

new topics

top topics

join