It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adopt a New Member!

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by geopoet
I'm a newbie... i need to be adopted. Anyone?

As you can clearly see, I am not a mission to overthrow gov't by adopting newbies from ATS, so you are in.

Surf

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Hello! I'm basically a newbie, and would love to be adopted...

:::::pick me! pick me!!::::::::

Thanks!
Diana

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Adoption?
[edit on 18-11-2004 by Hawker]

[edit on 18-11-2004 by Hawker]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by diana
Hello! I'm basically a newbie, and would love to be adopted...

:::::pick me! pick me!!::::::::

Thanks!
Diana

Done. She is all mine.

Surf

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'd like to be adopted by someone close to my age, if that's possible. I'd go for 35 and up in age.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I am a newbie can someone adopt me?

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I don't know much about this "adoption" gig, but I'm willing to give it a go.

Wanted: ATS Mentor for this here ol' fart. I've been into "things" that this forum covers when "it wasn't cool". My first book report in grade school in the sixties was on UFO's, it was a factual piece that got laughed at by everyone....even the teacher who failed me because I was to write about "real" things.
One of my hobbies is proving that intellegently superioir and scientifically advanced beings are part and parcel to the Biblical teachings. In other words "they" have been here since the beginning. All the legends, myths and tales are all connected by varying degrees of seperation. One of my favorites is the Canopy Theory.
I am a "warrior class". I am the most peaceful person....until I am "kicked". I tend to be Conservative in my political view and make no apologies for that. I have been told that I am as logical as Mr. Spock and usually look at everything in such a mindset. I have little patience for people who think emotionally and throw logic and facts out the window. And though it doesn't show to often....I do have a funny bone....somewhere.....

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
hmm... im up for adoption.. but whomever does so, i need to be breifed about what this is all about. I have a pretty basic understanding.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Im a newb on the forum, so i guess im up 4 adoption

abit about me:

I live in devon (england)

and im interested in music, science, sci-fi movies, crop circles, aliens . . . etc

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
hey--- i'm a newbie and it'd cool if somebody wants to adopt me... i guess just u2u me or something...

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Im up for giving a bit of guidance
I have yet to adopt anyone, so I guess I could open my home
Send me a U2U if you want to be adopted. Please check my previous post so you can see where I stand with my beliefs
If we have similar ideology, send me a U2U and we can start signing the paperwork

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I've been reading for awile now, but not posting much. The one topic I was researching was banned before I could find out any real info (not me causing the discontent). I am realatively new to posting, and keep strange hours due to my job and familly ( It's O.K., they are both very good things). I am not interested in revisiting my old post for now nor will I elaborate on it in any way, accept to the very few involved in a posative mannor. The way in which it was handled gave me such a possative feeling about this site. I now know that I need to become more involved and not only reply to posts, but possiblly post some of my own. However, I'm afraid that I need some guidance concerning how to do certain things without appearing so new that no one takes me seriously, or ask stupid questions in the wrong moment so as not to get verbally bashed. I could use help with simple stuff like my profile and avatar, as well as an interest in the SETI home team, aliens, Ufo's, pollitical conspiracies, and any other way the US government is otherwise trying to pull real and/or synthetic wool over our eys, including secret bases, black/covert ops, and the standard junk they feed us through the media on a daily basis. -- P.S. Thank You to Netchicken for valuable advice and info! .... any one interested can send me a U2U at SHANKCND. Even if no one replies, it has still been a great expirience, and will not keep me from observing, learning, and enjoying the info at ATS!

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I was adopted by Hoaks but he is not very active anymore!

I need a mommy *sniff* or a daddy...

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 05:27 AM
link   
ADOPT ME!!! i would like to understand ATS better its the best site ive been on EVER!!

Thank you

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 06:10 AM
link   
i guess i'm up to adopting someone again!!! my current ATS child has grown up!! so..........
If anyone wants to be adopted, just u2u me!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I'm still up to raise some fledglings. U2U if you're interested.

[edit on 24-11-2004 by goregrinder]

S4E

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I'm having some trouble with the "themes" and what not.

I understand how to do the avatars, but behind most people's avatars, there is a design of some sort.

Can anyone explain that to me?

Or I'll be forced to continue :w:

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I need guidance (and a signature, avatar etc.). Anyone interested in adopting an incorrigibly mouthy brat? Comes with good heart.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   
still not adopted, but finally figured out this @#$$#@ avitar! had to post to see it. ALSO-- Got bionics and SETI@HOME ; joined the ATS team.Give me a u2u if interested in helping.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I am also a newcomer to this corner of the net. The goings-on of this community make me curious, and I want to be involved.

A tutor in the way things work around here would be greatly appreciated. Please contact me if interested.

-Stake

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join