It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charles Haanel's The Master Key

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hey gang

I know this is kinda off-topic but I was wondering if anyone has followed through with the entire system and found positive results?

I've just discovered it and so far I'm finding it very interesting. It appears to be very similar to the ' Laws of Attraction'.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I have no idea what you are going on about here.
How about a little more info or a link.

Thanx Whaaa

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I'm assuming you didn't read the post, I was looking for responses from others who know of the system and have tried it.

But thanks for replying anyway.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Read what post? This is your entire post:

Originally posted by HeadingEast
Hey gang

I know this is kinda off-topic but I was wondering if anyone has followed through with the entire system and found positive results?

I've just discovered it and so far I'm finding it very interesting. It appears to be very similar to the ' Laws of Attraction'.

There are no links to anything. Do you want us to Google "Charles Haanel's The Master Key"?
Is it a book? A movie? A website? What?

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I googled the web site and it's just a rehash of Norman Vincent Peals, "The Power of Positive Thinking" couched in new age terminology.

Also see: "The Positive Force" by Gary Emery, PH.D

or:Total self-Confidence by Dr. Robert Anthony

self-help psychobabble that is very useful to many in the search for God only knows what.....

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Sorta... So far it appears to be free of the " New Age" nonsense.

I'm not trying to get anyone to Google it, I was just hoping that someone on these boards have already finished it and can tell me what they thought of it. No harm.

new topics

top topics

join