It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if we were.........{READ}

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:
MoT

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
^^^

might have missed this...

levity.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Smoot....thanx for answerin my question...

but back to Planet X.....is 2012 the return of the Planet X??

and who were the Sumerians??

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by unsolved2490
hmm....are they Sumerians???

Is it possible that Sumerians could be in Planet X?

they said it is supposed to pass by in year 2012

some thought it was supposed to pass by couple years ago..

and when i read about Planet X....it is supposed to cause really really bad

weather....like mega tsunami and etc.... xfacts.com...

look around the site if you want

I dont think the sumerians live onboard planet x..i think they lived and died on earth.

There god's were the only ones who lived there.

Planet x does cause certain earth changes when it comes near to the earth..depending on our spiritual awareness,we can affect how much damage planet x can cause to us..like during noahs flood...it could have been worst but at that time the people on earth were alot more aware of who they are,thats why planet x only caused a flood..right now we arnt at that level,so if it did come we would have more earth changes.

www.detailshere.com...

www.nibiruancouncil.com...#

After you read those sites you should have a better understanding of what Planet x really is.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MoT
^^^

might have missed this...

levity.com...

Ok, I read the link you provided, and I find it quite informative, but there's nothing in there that says anything about the earth being destroyed, or the people being wiped out by some catastrophe. As a matter of fact, it pretty much says exactly the opposite. Let me illustrate, using quotes from the article...

In the Yucatan, underground caves were ritual places used by shaman to journey to the underworld. Schele explains that "Mayan mythology identifies the Road to Xibalba as going through a cave" (Forest of Kings, 209). Here we have a metaphorical reference to the "dark rift" in the Milky Way by way of its terrestrial counterpart, a syncretism between earth and sky which is characteristic of Mayan thinking. Above all, what is becoming apparent from the corpus of Mayan Creation Myths is that creation seems to have taken place at a celestial crossroads - the crossing point of ecliptic and Milky Way.
levity.com

This speaks only of creation, not of annihilation. Where does everyone get this notion that the earth is going to be destroyed in 2012, when nothing has been shown to even suggest such a thing? Anyway...

It is critical to understand that the winter solstice sun rarely conjuncts the Sacred Tree. In fact, this is an event that has been coming to resonance very slowly over thousands and thousands of years. What this might mean astrologically, how this might effect the "energy weather" on earth, must be treated as a separate topic. levity.com

There have been NO studies done that even begin to suggest that something of that nature can change the earth's functions. Not saying that it can't, however, as that would be stupid of me. I just don't see it happening. Let me use an incident that I remember as an example. The planets aligned in the year 2000, and there was much debate about world annihilation then too, with that as well as the Y2K bug. We all clenched our teeth as the planets lined up, just KNOWING that we would simply cease to be, by virtue of the alignment or by 'Hal' killing us in our sleep..... and yet here we are, still kicking and screaming about other things that might take us in the night.

Part of the reason for implementing the Long Count system, as I will show, was probably to calculate future winter solstice dates.

The Long Count system automatically accounts for precession in its ability to calculate future seasonal quarters - a property which shouldn't be underestimated. levity.com

That's as simple as it gets people. Nothing mystical about this, other than trying to figure out how they could have known this before we did. That, in and of itself, is more of a merit for discussion than this here is I think. (not intending to offend the OP or anyone else by that)

This essay is not contrived upon sketchy evidence. It basically rests upon two facts:

1) the well known end date of the 13-baktun cycle of the Mayan Long Count, which is December 21st, 2012 A.D. and

2) the astronomical situation on that day. Based upon these two facts alone, the creators of the Long Count knew about and calculated the rate of precession over 2300 years ago. I can conceive of no other conclusion. To explain this away as "coincidence" would only obscure the issue.

For early Mesoamerican skywatchers, the slow approach of the winter solstice sun to the Sacred Tree was seen as a critical process, the culmination of which was surely worthy of being called 13.0.0.0.0, the end of a World Age. The channel would then be open through the winter solstice doorway, up the Sacred Tree, the Xibalba be , to the center of the churning heavens, the Heart
of Sky. levity.com

No where does it say that this date will be the end of life as we know it. It speaks of the end of a World Age, but that's no big deal when you consider how many similar incidents there have been in the past 2000 years. Humans have this knack for obsessing about things with which they have no control over. The few I can think of right off the top of my head are the coming of the year 1000, where everyone was afraid that the world would end. When the Black Plague killed over 3 million people in Europe, people thought the world was coming to an end. Also, the Y2K bug, the planets alignment in 2000, and now this 2012 thing.

People will ALWAYS look for that which they don't know, as that's what it means to be human; ever seeking, ever learning. Only if we could learn to shake the ludicrous thoughts free from the good ones, we might be able to evolve. Learn to Deny Ignorance wherever you see it, and be not afraid of those that may try to disuade you from what you believe, as that's also what it means to be human; to stand up for what you believe.

In closing, I would like to thank you for providing me this opportunity to debate in this manner; God knows I miss it. I'd like to thank 2001: A Space Odyssee for giving us Hal, such a memorable character. Also, a thank you to the original poster (OP), because without his having posted this, none of this would have been possible. And last but not least, a shoutout to the Creator for allowing all of us here to come together, under one banner, to do one thing... learn the truth.

Farewell and goodnight (for now),

TheBorg

P.S. Sorry for length, but it was necessary.

mod edit to use "ex" instead of "quote"
Posting work written by others. **ALL MEMBERS READ**
Quote Reference.

[edit on 21-1-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   
planet x is not a planet but a ship that will return and by its extraordinary light will reveal the ones that are hidden but before this a third world war will come to pass
the vatican knows of this anomaly and have pictures from the now defunct hubble space telescope to prove it

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jarf77psc
planet x is not a planet but a ship that will return and by its extraordinary light will reveal the ones that are hidden but before this a third world war will come to pass
the vatican knows of this anomaly and have pictures from the now defunct hubble space telescope to prove it

How did you come by this knwowledge, and what evidence do you have to support it, other than the speculation that's already been stated. We here don't run off of simple speculation; we need something tangible to go on. Until that information comes, something like that is not worth pursuing.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
TheBorg
thanks for the big information...

jarf77psc

can you give me the link where you found that information?

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jarf77psc

Yea man..good post!

Planet x is coverd in gold which protects the onboard members from radiation.

On one of the trips to earth..they mined gold for there planet,after it was injured in a war.

Could it return this year?

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
How do you think Sumerians knew about planet X?
or did they even know?

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   

How do you think Sumerians knew about planet X?
or did they even know?

The sumerians knew about planet x because it was part of there reality..just like there gods were.Just like we write and draw pictures of our realities.

They drew pictures and wrote stories.

It all started orally then was prolly put in stone?

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
How could anyone know about Planet X, for that matter? To put it simply, they couldn't unless they had advanced telescopes to see that far into the cosmos. We didn't discover it until recently.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
How could anyone know about Planet X, for that matter? To put it simply, they couldn't unless they had advanced telescopes to see that far into the cosmos. We didn't discover it until recently.

The sumerians knew about planet x because there god's told them..just like the babylonians called planet x marduk after there god.

At a time marduk was ruler of planet x after he took the throne from Anu..ive read since then that Anu has regained power of nibiru.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg

we did not discover that Planet X exist....if you found an article about it i

would like to read it

and

MagicPriest

nice info...but i want to know where you got that from

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   

we did not discover that Planet X exist....if you found an article about it i

would like to read it

and

MagicPriest

nice info...but i want to know where you got that from

NASA already annouced they discoverd planet x last year.Check the nasa site!

Check the webster dictionary definition of Planet x.

They just wanna be the ones to say i told you so.

Just like someone earlier said..the vatican even has photos of it.

Is it affecting our current weather?

Hey Unsolved,check out these sites:

www.nibiruancouncil.com...#

The best information on the web about planet x

www.detailshere.com...

Heres anothere site,with some good information.

www.universalhealingnetwork.com...

This has information on the earth changes.

Enjoy

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420

it wont be 2012 it will be 2011

have you herd of the "nine" gods of egypt?

the "nine" come from sirius

the "nine" are the ones who constructed the great pyramids on earth
we must gain our freedom thur sirius

jesus is our "way" home

we will travel thru the "sun" in 2010

the whole earth is the tribe of israel

they "nine" made a covenant with us

the nine are the elohim

the nine represent the essence of the universe

ill post more later

got some questions for you... 1) where did you read about these nine gods and can ya send me a link? 2) why do you say its not 2012 but 2011 when the mayans wrote it down to be 2012? just curiouse

mod edit:

minimizing quote

[edit on 22-1-2006 by parrhesia]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Thanks MagicPriest for the info....but i also found this site

www.badastronomy.com...

saying planet X does not exist...

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
They've found what appears to be another Kuiper Belt object outside the orbit of Pluto, but they aren't sure that it's even a planet. Maybe this Pluto probe will be able to answer that for us in about 15 years. All they showed were the clips of the object moving across the night sky. They call it the 10th planet because they have nothing else to really call it right now, other than a KBO. And to be totally honest, planet sounds better than KBO if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Yes Planet does sound better then KBO

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrowingConspiracy

got some questions for you... 1) where did you read about these nine gods and can ya send me a link? 2) why do you say its not 2012 but 2011 when the mayans wrote it down to be 2012? just curiouse

mod edit:

minimizing quote

[edit on 22-1-2006 by parrhesia]

The Nine Gods of Egypt:

www.touregypt.net...

You can read more about the ennead,just get the book "Stargate Conspiracy"

Why 2011?

2011 is the 7th seal,the final seal..the final year.

2012 will be the first new year of life.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
MagicPriest....when you say new year of life......... what happens to the

humans?

today i saw in the history channel.........that aliens might of helped the

Egyptians help the pyramid or its the aliens that built it....

they believe this because of the hieroglyphics... some of the hieroglyphics

shows a symbol that looks like a UFO and the other one looked like a

helicopter....it was pretty interesting

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join