It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 373
<< 370  371  372    374  375  376 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Ms Green,

Yes dear I am British too (West Midlands). We are few and far between on ATS.
The North Americans you get used to eventually, when you learn how they think, you can emulate it.

[edit on 2008/5/10 by SteveR]

Oh thats good. Why are there so few brits on ATS? Maybe they are so tuned into Coronation Street you reckon? My best friend on ATS is British but the "others" you speak of from the Americas are Ok too.

Yes speaking via text on the internet can lead to many a fall out, I speak from experience but the one thing i have learnt is not to let it get out of hand. Talk it through with the other person before it becomes an all out war! We of course we no where near an all out war but it could have gone that way

Good Ok then. I should have realized you were British from the WWII plane really shouldn't I. Was it a Lancaster? Im not very good with WWII planes.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Ms Green,

Yes dear I am British too (West Midlands). We are few and far between on ATS.
The North Americans you get used to eventually, when you learn how they think, you can emulate it.

[edit on 2008/5/10 by SteveR]

Oh thats good. Why are there so few brits on ATS? Maybe they are so tuned into Coronation Street you reckon? My best friend on ATS is British but the "others" you speak of from the Americas are Ok too.

Yes speaking via text on the internet can lead to many a fall out, I speak from experience but the one thing i have learnt is not to let it get out of hand. Talk it through with the other person before it becomes an all out war! We of course we no where near an all out war but it could have gone that way

Good Ok then. I should have realized you were British from the WWII plane really shouldn't I. Was it a Lancaster? Im not very good with WWII planes.

The plane was actually an assortment of photons and thought.. its only viewed as a plane so people could identify with it.. Its true nature people could not possible comprehend.. Its the lead weapon in the arsenol of the Esotreic Army.. ask steve, he would understand.

I'm canadian, not american!! seriously.. whats the difference guys? I had to listen to a conversation last night why everyone should hate liverpool fans, just cuz.. Football is like a blood feud over there eh? haha...

But yeah.. considering my accent.. and my proximity to the states..with the same technology and the same advertisements... etc... I'd say i'm comparable to a northern american, with some slight social differences. I mean, what i'm trying to say though is, that is just the outtermost shell.. the part that talks and expresses jokes you might not even understand unless you lived near-by.. that kind of social conditioning.

We are all free-thinkers, and the outter-most layer is the most in-accurate way you could try to understand and interact with people. That being said.. don't let those "wierd americans" confuse you.

Maybe there aren't many brits on ATS because they think the conspiracies are only relevant to the states and thus don't really care so much.. I was just discussing this this morning and that its not about that.. and that ATS is a forum for curious minds searching for the truth.. which is why this place really needs a spirituality forum. Labelling things causes diss-association from the real under-lying meaning here i think... and that is.. this place isn't about looking for someone to blame for the worlds problems (as people think conspiracy theorists do).... its a bunch of people looking for the truth.

I think the site just doesn't get as many hits over in england..I'm suprised more people from other nations haven't jumped on, or perhaps they don't care... or rather.. they don't see the bigger picture, you know?

I don't know man... the search for truth, we all do it our own unique way... maybe its cultural even? The outter shell I was talking about. Maybe brits are too occupied with their football bloodfeuds! haha
Ahh you guys are all right, and in all honesty.. I've gotten along much better with anyone from England or Ireland.. more down to earth.. People reserve themselves too much over here that I think they forget who they are sometimes. Its much easier for me to talk to you people.

Outter-shell guys, Outter-shell. Its not who people are, but you know that. It just means you need to figure out how it works to communicate with people.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Doesn't everyone just love my rants?

I have something in gemini..this or that... I'm talkin for 2! Its strange though how it only comes out on the net.. Much easier to type my thoughts then verbally express them. In person I'm "the quiet one"..

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Things EARTH-lings will do to become part of the WHOLE.

1.They will reform their 'government structure' so it is the basis of the people.

2.They will learn to resolve issues, through sharing information on a WorldWide Basis, nothing will be covert.

3.Everything will be given the same importance, because design has no secrets.

4.Science will be more intuned with Spiritual development.

5.Earth will restore her balance through her people.

6.Life has no beginning or ending, we are from multiple sources.

7.Earth is there for esquisite beings to show there creative potential to the worlds around them.

8.Earthlings are Gardeners, cultivating there land for a better design to come in.

9.Nothing is unresolved, with an open mind.

10.Economic structures have been based on private parties, this will change.

11.People will discard past relationships that learn nothing.

12.Future enterprises will be the spawn of a new era, brought by Earths Tribe as a whole.

13.The connection to source is being at ONE with each other, as an individual whole; How this happens is through understanding.

14.We must gather as much information as possible to move this Tribe forward and present it to the masses.This information is vital to connecting us as whole.

15.Information is out there in the free space called consciousness, which can be tapped into any time.

16.Settling past differences with other cultures,races, and societies is by being at one with them all.With a mergence of all the low class, middle class, and high class, will seperate anxiety issues, we are all equals given the oppurtunity to explore each others life styles.How this changes is by sharing our resources and advantages with each other, then the whole, will be in a Neutral Basis.

17.The equator is the cause of global warming through promiscuous gases.

18.With the rise of temperature will come the rise of a new species.

19.Governmental organisations are fond of Governmental witness accusations because it helps support their ideas.

20.All Secret organisations, must come forward with what they know to unite the world as a whole.Only when the general knows whats going on can the Earth move forward with its simplicity.That simplicity is knowing.This knowing will give Earth a more stable ground to create on.

A lot of these are coming to fruition.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
another one:
one more:
uno mass:

[edit on 12-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

You a gemini! Hey I am too does that mean there are 4 of us??? Ive never really understood that, does it mean we have split personalities or that we can see both sides of things. Im def prepared to take on board other versions of things even if it doesn't fit well with what every one else thinks.

Or maybe you mean you just think like a gemini?

[edit on 12-5-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Was it a Lancaster?

No but similar. Halifax B.II Series I (Special) W1057, ZA-X, No. 10 Squadron sunk Bismarck class Tirpitz, November 12 1944.

Maybe they are so tuned into Coronation Street you reckon?

Pretty much! I can't imagine many of our fellow britons being interested in a site like ATS. Our culture is messed up big time.

[edit on 2008/5/12 by SteveR]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

You a gemini! Hey I am too does that mean there are 4 of us??? Ive never really understood that, does it mean we have split personalities or that we can see both sides of things. Im def prepared to take on board other versions of things even if it doesn't fit well with what every one else thinks.

Or maybe you mean you just think like a gemini?

I have gemini in one of the houses or something... I try to find the constrains of astrology and just be who I wanna be... I am a taurus but act like an ares... so that makes me like... I'm a fighter for love..
... but the gemini in something shows my ability to voice my thoughts... in text anyway..this is consistant that most of my life my throat chakra was my most active.. (talk talk talk with no listening)... most people gotta open their chakras, well this one is a little over-active.
... I gotta balance it out, but I use it to my advantage, same with my heart, and third eye.. and whatever else happens to be over-active.

My work has just begun.
.. I plan to utilize everything spirit gives me or rather (give "my"self)..

But taurus/ares is my general frequency at the moment.. it corresponds with who I work best with.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This really tiny.. bright white dot appears in the corner of my vision now and then...usually with my eyes open, but also with my eyes closed. It doesn't last long.. I don't think its light reflecting off water, or else i would not see it with my eyes closed. It could be something my 3rd eye is projecting, but it appears to me "visualy"... but I don't know how I could say that.. as it appears to be floating, lacking all depth, shape and form.. Just like a "dead" pixel on the computer monitor... its very bright, very small..and only appears now and then. I am just recently beginning to see it.

Anyone else experience anything similar? Perhaps its internal illumination.
. My eyes glow so much these days that its like I can hardly recognize myself.. at first I thought it was just the coloured part.. but i noticed it was the whites as well.. I've noticed when its glowing there is hard dark edges around the coloured parts.. and the pupil seems darker and deeper after periods of deep concentration.

To what this has to do with the white spec.. I'm only guessing at this point that they could be inter-linked. I don't see it as a handicap.. it seems quite interesting and beautiful. Infact I don't think my vision has ever been better.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

You don't act like an Aries. They take themselves seriously.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

You don't act like an Aries. They take themselves seriously.

Ha yes, I was thinking about this trait today actually in regards to them. They don't like being corrected on very simple things, it takes a heavy blow to their pride... Thats generalising though... I do know quite a few of them.

I'm off an on... its like I was sayin man.. Earth sign with Fire?... Ares with Taurus? Even my birthchart says "He is full of confidence"...."He has no confidence"... lol... I think my spiritual nature has a lot to do why you see me as this person, if it wasn't for it I'd probably be clinging to ego and false pride. Its a wierd thing to place self-importance yet have no self-esteem, but thats how I was when I was born. I have changed tremendously.

Thank you for pointing that out though, don't take yourself too seriously either, man! Damn goats.. Your one of those goats they biologically engineered to produce web instead of milk! haha
I wanna see that birthchart.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Im sorry menguard but without a compass I cant say for sure. Its South anyway, be it South east or west I can not tell for sure so Ill just have to go with South.
This for me leads to France. Someone once told me I was a reincarnation of a cathar parfait priestess. These were sacred keepers of a religious relic, I died apparently in 1244 at Montsegur in France. I have no reason to believe or disbelieve this person but I have always had a fascination with sacred relics and Templer knights.
Who knows, I also seem to have some distant memory of the celtic ways.

If I continue with the map it eventually comes to North Africa. South East would take me to South America, but like I say a compass is required for accuracy here.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

More then enough information, this information is just pertinant to you, and what desires your awareness desired in that timeline.

But those timelines make up these, so choose some responsibility on what you want to know.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The wind has intelligence, the color is a cool yellow, I have felt its intelligence mocking me at night while I sleep outdoors, knowing it has my every move countered with its dominating force. Its stalks me while I was in my tent yet I know it to be real, damn this wind it knows I am aware of its intelligence around me and still I not allowed to sleep, I swear there is ghost outside my tent would be the only explanation, but now I know this force is outside normal man to see. At midnight the soul stirs but at three everything comes alive to see who is lurking in the open spaces of man.

When I go outside my tent it is just a breeze, but when I am in my tent it is a hard wind pushing the limits of my imagination to the point I break free of my world around me, my perception shifts I see light all around I know I am a makup of fate on the ground. I let the wind know I am on to its game and if won't let me sleep well maybe only I am to blame. I put myself into a tent too small for family, but small enough for man to see. I could feel my attention expanding with every heartbeat, I know I was in the wind pushing my soul to be free.

There is intelligence in everything that is living on scales seen and unseen, rocks, animals, trees, birds, you name it they all have there own way of being free, through the perception that makes them glow or to be seen.

A cat sees in shades of ultra- violet purple. A dog in bright pink.

This took place on a camping trip, everything I write on has relevence to something, what that something is you have to find out.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I feel today I have finally taken a responsability for myself and of what is to come. Up to this point I have been unaware of what exactly it is, not able to understand the information that is being de coded within me, not able to handle the energy, not sure what to do with it or how to process it.

Today I felt I finally understood, all I need do is go with this but remain grounded at all times. In meditation today I felt a very powerful energy within me and for once I took responsability for it rather than running away from it.

I reckon all we need to do is take complete responsability, accept it and stay grounded at all times. If we don't we will be lost, we will be unable to handle the light. The energy will become too much for us and we will become ill and fade away. People of the light have chose to be of it so we must take responsability for the path we have chose and accept it.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
What is behind (our civilisation) is an Extraterrestrial Civilisation, covered up, that is the way it is. To exploit (the system) is to bring out what is holding the civilisation up to begin with.

We humans love technology but maybe (the methodology) behind are being lies in our spiritual knowledge of a working society, and that takes spiritual maturity, not immaturity, that is what will sustain us, not outside source, or technology but the minds interpretaion of the world around us. We need to make a different worldwide consensus and stabilize that foundation into mankind.

That means taking the spiritual side of mankind over the materialistic side of man. When you (deny the spirit) of- the- living (you are) suppresing the real life of the spirit to breathe.

If mankind knew their potential as a whole (they would know) we would have all we need just through our projection of life, that projection is an energy and that energy manifests into reality and can be later used by humanity.

To use technology is just undermining mankinds true ability, the ability to create with the spirit, you are losing your perception of the spiritual will with a technological means, we don't need an internet to talk to each other we already do that, but its just showing the physical manifestation of that spirit, externally. This is a form of the ONE MIND, but we can do that, already I don't have to be right at someones door to communicate to them neither do you or anybody.

Ask yourselves this, "when we have met the farthest means of technological travel and we stabilise, how far will we be able to go without Integrity, morals, ethics?"

I see a structure waiting to colapse because we might be dealing with too many (immaterial things), things that might not hold up a society but maybe that socities ego. Is this what you want placed in the SPIRIT OF MANKIND?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
You know menguard I got a lot out of that...

The world and its media does try to get us to think with "one mind" in order to control us. So the spiritual realm... is freedom...

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter
The world and its media does try to get us to think with "one mind" in order to control us. So the spiritual realm... is freedom...

The spiritual realm is not freedom. It can seem like a favorable escape route for the mind, but you must look at it objectively. The dense realms, the astral realms and all inbetween are populated with influences. Every self-aware being seeks purpose which in turn cultivates recruitment of necessities. It is just coming at you from another angle. Think of the spiritual plane as a great sea of conciousness. You are the radio. How you tune your own soul determines what radiations you pick up.

In the beginning, what you see, hear and feel overshadows your own creative potentials. Look for living analogies. Sheep grow wiser only if they manage to avoid being culled (absorbed) into seemingly greater purposes. Breaking away is difficult when the corruptive element is part of the fabric of who you are. There exists a better path all humans need to know, but expect to be tested in your pursuit of it.

Consider the fact you exist establishes personal divinity. If you do not uphold your sovereignity and purity of mind and thought, you are doing a disservice to yourself and ultimately to God. You are endowed with the power to remain free and the responsibility that goes with it because you are a creative element. It is in your soul to contribute to the universe with your unique natures, not to surrender them to the constructs of others. You already have everything you need within you, if you believe.

It is your destiny and an inevitability that your potential will expand through experience and thought. This is entrusted to you and you must not betray that trust. The simple truth is that you must regard freedom as personal growth, independence, and the knowledge that the rights of others are your own. Learn that your top priority is to seek yourself and moderate/discern what is presented to you, and you will have passed the trials and upheld the purity of the spirit.

This is the only way to become greater than your current frame of consciousness in the shortest time possible, imo. But you should not take my word for it, instead examine and evaluate at your own discretion.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter

That said, always remember the creativity of 'control' evolves with the conscious mind, little by little, as to never be detected. Before the Fairness Doctrine was repealed, citizens thought of the media as "big brother" who was there to expose the big bad wolf. Rules unfortunately changed faster than their beliefs in their big brothers, and next thing you know, they're left defending the monster they were once against.

The point being, never like someone else's truth over your own. Never let someone else's light guide your way. If you stick to these very simple rules, you will never defend a monster.

And if you are lucky enough in your life not to get lost defending the monster, perhaps the 'spiritual realm' will be a freedom to you.

AAC

[edit on 14-5-2008 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

out of pure curiosity... could you find anything out about me? I'm sure you could go through my posts and pick something out easily enough, but I am interested in my role in life. Just for argument's sake, we'll call it a test, lol. I'm interested what the higher light has on me.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Earthscum

Hopeful but hesitant.

Who cares what 'they' think, if 'they' are not thinking?

AAC

top topics

<< 370  371  372    374  375  376 >>

join