It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 368
<< 365  366  367    369  370  371 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
I've formulated the same concept, ofcourse the practice is always challenging as we all can attest.

Ain't that the truth.
I mean, no it isn't, it is easy as all hell.

AAC

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
it is easy as all hell.

That's the spirit, soldier!

Just a peanut.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

We are spirits in dense bodies, there are those that are spirits in less dense bodies, but bodies mind you, bodies.

Now don't go getting scared on this one, because the truth is we are spirits inside slabs of flesh making all the circuitry work. Just joking. No I am not.

Funny how I could change one word on a quote and throw everybody into paranoia, that is why I changed it, that way people wouldn't fear there bodies, but they would understand the nature of other people out there.

This one here seems to disagree with the body spirit connection but it takes those to see it, to know it.

(It just so happens are alien spirit is inside alien logic)
"Alien logic is not human logic" -Erik Jon Bekjord

[edit on 2-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

No problem Menguard. You stand for peaceful understandings. Some of the things you touch on may manifest as 'conflicts of interest' but that is the way of our infinitely complex existances.

Edit to add: Starred.

[edit on 2008/5/2 by SteveR]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Well the avatar is slightly better I suppose
Still war but at least this ones a little easier on the eye.
Ms Green

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I think the body is a marvelous thing. In no means do I consider it just a fleshy cell with its limitations. I consider myself a hologram, no matter what form I assume. This body is a beautifully, intelligent crystalization of light/energy. Its arranged in a pattern to keep the light together and function as like a probe, to gather information in this frequency. Its a big walking crystal to me.. It sends and receives information, its seemingly opaque appearance is because it reflects light back, rather then just be some..... physical object sitting their casting a shadow.

Blood and other bodily fluids are arrangements of energy that move around to send information, to send light patterns. Without fresh oxygen getting out our body parts (oxygen being a light pattern)... our body begins to "die" because its programmed to require a constant stream of this oxygen pattern.

Think about how being without air for 5 minutes could destroy our bodies, but a person like david blaine can hold his breath for 17 minutes. Because he knows he can just dismiss the bodies depency for it, by whatever means he uses. Perhaps he absorbs the necessary light patterns through another means..

Lets think about muscles.. The bigger they are, the more connections for energy to transfer through. Like every muscle cell is an energy transfer node, and by creating more of these transfer nodes, more energy can be used in this physical sense. It's not a matter of size, like in the case of fats because their pattern isn't used for that function. They don't transfer energy, they are the energy, but they must be asbsorbed into the bloodstream to be of use... giving patterns of light to the pattern of the bloodstream.

When using chi.. you can control your bloodflow, you can feel it in your fingertips.. This used to confuse me because I couldn't tell if it was blood or energy until I realised its all one in the same. (sometimes these simple concepts are hard to take in, stubborness i suppose.)... So I call for energy into my hand... my body transfers energy in the form of blood to my hand...Perhaps another pattern of light that is more subliminal is attached to the blood pattern, and that is what you utilize... Light you breathe into your solar plexus for example..

At any rate I think the physical body is a wonderful thing, and serves as a sort of crystal to explore this reality. To contain and focus light while being able to fully explore the physical experience.

I think the body's ability to function is relative to how the energy is used and organised. I think essentially... if it was "wired" right.. you could have a body with steel skin or something... A Gas instead of blood or something.

My point is its all light patterns, and that it is beautiful. I don't feel stuck in my body, like its a prison.. I want to utilize this form the best I can, and maintain it the best I can ( despite that I'm a little hung over right now
)

Love your body, it is brilliant!

My oppinion anyway. And please excuse any horrible spelling mistakes, I have a hard time with laptops.

[edit on 3-5-2008 by CavemanDD]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Yes caveman your def onto something there with the body just being a vehicle for us to explore this reality. In essense we are pure consciousness that should in no way feel trapped in these bodies, we are not trapped and can return to our other realities/dimensions whenever we wish.
Our problem is we have been asleep too long in these bodies, we have forgot we are light particles that can travel wherever and whenever we wish. This has now been the case for hundreds if not thousands of years so its going to take us a bit of remembering, however I for one, are slowly getting my memory back.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Thanks for your approval though.

Oh and Caveman, I can't type on laptops either.

[edit on 2008/5/3 by SteveR]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Thanks for your approval though.

[edit on 2008/5/3 by SteveR]

Your welcome.
Actually the green aura is quite calming in a way. I do like the colour green, it is the colour of the heart chakra my favourite and strongest chakra. Oh and my name is Green, maybe Im getting a bit obsessed with the colour green but who cares.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

laptops are part of the agenda to annoy and confuse people so they put their negative vibes into the internet lol...

While over-pricing everything and forcing spyware in your computer and shoving an ad for the anti-dote in your face.

Computer technology is perverse. It can function so well but with these people greed and power know no bounds. Horrible.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

That was tongue-in-cheek, by the way.

Originally posted by CavemanDD
laptops are part of the agenda to annoy and confuse people so they put their negative vibes into the internet lol...

You're not kidding. I would rather have no computer at all than use a dreaded laptop.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

That was tongue-in-cheek, by the way.

Well in that case I don't like it anymore

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Ok.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Hey thar Menguard.

Would you like to share more 9/11 details with us. That stuff is deep and stimulating. What can you tell us?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Hey thar Menguard.

Would you like to share more 9/11 details with us. That stuff is deep and stimulating. What can you tell us?

The explosion created a rift in time/space where battlefleets are entering. The new buildings their are beacons to strengthen the bandwidth of the wormhole, it is a star gate.

Spirit knows this and is sending beings of light to close the gate. How? Anti-explosions.. Implosions of light that oscilate infinitely outwards.

Once the gate is sealed the beacon's polarity will be reversed by reflecting it off mercury.. which has agreed to mirror the beacons signal into non-existence, by lengthing its frequency exponentially until it is dissolved by spirit.

The powers that be know this, and have already begun to convert the Big Ben clock tower in england into a laser canon. The lasers exist on a different frequency as to be hidden. They plan to use this weapon against the light ships. But their plan will fail.

Who needs menguard when you got me? - the smart ass

I think I did a pretty good job what do you think? Ahh its all in good fun... no offense to menguard lol.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

You rock dood.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

haha thanks. Perhaps this extreme push in spirituality lately has my repressed a-hole sense of humour comming out. It needs to surface so it can get out. lol

I've been resisting to say stupid stuff all day. Its my way of showing that I'm a joyous mood.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

And what better way to spend life. Keep on smilin'

I told Menguard thru spirit that he has a question waiting for him.

I am patient.

But not that patient.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

And what better way to spend life. Keep on smilin'

I told Menguard thru spirit that he has a question waiting for him.

I am patient.

But not that patient.

I wonder how many of those spirit questions he gets lol.. I have a strange mind and an even stranger way of trying to convey telepathic messages. lol.. I might start calling him all sorts of obsenities without realising the consequences. I do that with people in public I think "yoouu bastard... I LOVE YOU.. " haha.. What do you want man? Earth sign + Fire sign.. I don't make sense... Gettin there though!

He doesn't answer my questions any more. He answers them with silence lol.. and then a few days later he goes off on some tangent again about photonic light vehicles relieving the stress of earth through tectonic plate sound wave manipulation. Brilliant information, no doubt, lol.

But damn, I just wish he would throw us a word or 2 regarding our actual questions.

If he plans to answer with silence in the future he should post Menguard: (silence). lol... yeah right.. Menguard, whats the deal man?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Remember, Menguard knows best.

I love his contributions, but he could be more specific at times. The mind is in space. When you've seen what he's seen, most questions become irrelevancies.

[edit on 2008/5/4 by SteveR]

new topics

top topics

<< 365  366  367    369  370  371 >>

join