It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 274
<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
The celestial magnitude of Luna has blessed us. It 'got' me last night. When you see a God all you can do is stare in awe.

There are not many things that hold my attention so.

Interesting Steve! It got you? Explain further...

They sky was wonderful last night!!! I was hoping that the city would just shut off all of the street lights, they were not needed! The full moon was so vibrant and it almost appeared as if this was 7pm all night long!

Menguard, I attribute this odd sky to a weakened biosphere, what are your thoughts on the recent Lunar Halos and very clear skies?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

Now you mention it, I did see a blue halo.

Ocean blue.

But I don't think any 'weakened biosphere' was responsible.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The gods are talking to me tonight. I feel very clear, the full moon might have something to do with it. I feel so hopeful today and am confident in the future of our species.

Why does NASA spend so much on a cover program, and when will they give our youth the inspiration they need by revealing that we are travelling the stars today?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I would like someone to explain to me the use of psuedoscience in advancement of spiritual comprehension. It is becoming really popular, not just here neither. I'm going to be direct and ask for some introspections on this.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Pseudoscience is just a transliteration of Religion.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
That is not earning you any points, SCP.

Let's see a serious introspection. Spirit is whatever you feed it - let's not be complacent with bull.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I dont see it as complacent, just real simple. It may not be a transliteration, but there are lots of pseudoscience religions out there. Scientology and Quantum Physics is known as new physics. The possibilities....endless, and exciting. Every great invention started out as a theory, and humankind is almost programmed to seek the next frontier after an accomplishment. Similar to people with ADD who work hard for their material possession to boost self image. They get something, and instantly seek out for their next high, only being occupied by their new trinket for a few weeks at most. Some people get tired of their cars 3 months after rolling out of the showroom. The challenges cease, and nature takes its course.

I can say that pseudoscience is now being used more than it was in the late 60's to late 80's, during the sci fi boom. The laws were always there, the physical laws are there right now, and we know they can be discovered. Equations get longer and longer. Infinite possibilities.

Some people as in myself want to know what is being withheld. The technology that is being held on standby due to corporate greed. As Menguard stated and what I also truly believe is that space is the resevoir of thought. All that was thought of before us, can be picked and and thought of by you. There was a time when the white man came in ships. The Aztecs and Mayans didn't see the ships, even though they were docking right in front of them. Same thing with us and UFO's. We can't see in the Infared and ultraviolet...yet.

So to me at least, theoretical science is more than that. I believe in my theories, at least 75% and some 100% of them. Reason why I believe in them so much is because they probably were thought of before. Galileo didn't invent the telescope. Lippershey didn't invent the earlier version either. Telescopes were used on this planet for thousands of years at least. The formula was introduced, and the scientist who took the credit was Galileo.

Ancient knowledge is what I look forward to, the scientists have alot of it now, the proof of Dark Matter, black hole and DNA genome research has must been cracked. Amen.

[edit on 9/28/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Menguard
You have not answered my questions.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Quantum physics is pseudoscience not scientology, I didn't want to confuse anyone there.

However, people must get used to hearing Dark Matter and Black Hole alot, because both subjects are understood now. Parallel Universes are beginning to show and prove to science that they do exist.

Menguard, you haven't answered mine either, take your time, just a reminder; I appreciate it.

Oh and btw, Steve, found some stuff that at least proves my theory about a less dense biosphere.

ozone depletion

www.coolantarctica.com...

And here about venting the CO2

[edit on 9/29/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Steve,

I saw the blue halo last night around the moon.

AMAZING!

I felt a great connection.

It was a dark blue light circling the moon, but not a perfect circle. I noticed the lower part of the moon (bottom) to have a little bit larger halo than the top part.

menguard,

When I am in the 'zone' listening to music I feel infinitely connected to everything.

My self does not end and I am at one with everything.

I can't explain it to most people as the feeling is unknown to them.

Transcendental meditation is the closest that I can explain it to be...

Being at one while I am pumped up.

Not even, a lot of times I am sober...Not using any herbs or anything.

I can do it when I am not under the influence of anything.

I know others can do this (AAC, SCF, SR among others) who have posted on this thread.

I request:

The soul group that has evolved out of this thread to post on the meditation research project...Especially those who have not said much yet...

Music is a key...

As is the 'Fibonacci spiral.' Sacred Geometry...

Send me a u2u if you want to discuss this further.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
the damn moon, i didnt see it last night, too much clouds, but the first night where it was a full moon i didnt get one hour of sleep. I felt energized, and i kept getting to that stage of sleep right before its technically sleep, i couldnt go all the way. It was a pain in the ass for sure. I felt some wierd sparatic vibes in my head that night, and the morning after. It felt like an attack, deep in my brain. But it could be that it was being unlocked or something. Or my freind from afar was trying to target me for some reason.

Well, that damned moon fascinates me. I like to look at it regularly on my roof with my telescope. Those bright white dots or "raised" surfaces inside black craters fascinate me.

Its interesting you say blue halo. Perhaps its a result of terraforming as I hear what is going on there. That'd be cool if it was.

I kinda know what your talking about biggie with the music. But not really. I can't meditate to music at all. I need silence, or a constant tone or pattern, like the sound of a fan or a clock. I feel great with music cranked when i'm not meditating. It feels like a great experience, but nothing terribly spiritual. Is it the type of music or what? If you could elaborate your experience to me that'd be cool

Thats one experiment I wanna get in on. Anything to do with music.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
I felt some wierd sparatic vibes in my head that night, and the morning after. It felt like an attack, deep in my brain. But it could be that it was being unlocked or something. Or my freind from afar was trying to target me for some reason.

Well, that damned moon fascinates me. I like to look at it regularly on my roof with my telescope. Those bright white dots or "raised" surfaces inside black craters fascinate me.

Its interesting you say blue halo. Perhaps its a result of terraforming as I hear what is going on there. That'd be cool if it was.

I kinda know what your talking about biggie with the music. But not really. I can't meditate to music at all.

Thats one experiment I wanna get in on. Anything to do with music.

I love meditating to Ennio Morricone, or Pink Floyd. But I agree Caveman, I need silence mostly. Water waves crashing, crickets chirping, or birds and wind work well.

The moon. Why are we so conditioned to sleep at night and awaken as soon as the sun goes up? Why does the workforce awaken at 6-7 am and remains asleep during the moon hours. A famous musician philosopher from my hometown by the name of the Rza says "Don't sleep on your moon"

The Halos are ice crystals, probably from the mining going on there.

[edit on 9/29/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Our essence is contained into a field of the unknown, in which a lot of lessons will be learnt. The Earth is unfolding a lot of information left from epsiodes of the past. We are the initiators of something great. And the Greatness will be rested upon the shoulders that can hold up under pressure.

We are sequential to the field of enviroment in which we live in. Our garden is one of beauty where we pull the weeds out of the garden. And how we do that is through deed. We pull our weight and others will follow the program once they see life is a magistrate of thoughts connecting us to the great beyond. What a marvelous gesture is this house we live; This ship or vessel that we propel through space in is our home. And we have a moments choice to change the course of the direction anytime we choose. We are fullfilling our long lost AnCiENT Astronaut memories, ones that are full with love and pleasure. We are space people, and once we can see past that curtain we can see we are set on adventures past the human quality of body, but where spirit resides.

We are indefinately equated to exist anywhere we choose, with the body being the only physical vehicle to get us there. You are correct to pronounce the redundancy of living, but with so many different vehicles to take a ride in, not only in this Universe but outside one can only conceptualize the grandeur of living our dreams out in physical space in a body that will reflect the Spirit within and out.

We are guiding our Starship back home, and that home resides where SPIRIT guides us back to the light and truth where we evolved from.

[edit on 30-9-2007 by menguard]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
beautifutlly written menguard, thanks for that.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

You are welcome.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
mensguard

this may seem like an odd question, but what do you think is the true nature of stars? ancient religions used to hold them in very high esteem. are they just balls of superheated gas?

thanks

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Menguard, when will I get the chance to board a space vessel and vacation on the moon or Mars? Will this be impossible for the non-millionaires?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
here goes...

menguard i always wanted to see a ufo outside my window but it has never happened in 20 years

so how do I attract a ufo to come in range for me to see it from my window???

[edit on 2-10-2007 by masterchief117]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Menguard, when will I get the chance to board a space vessel and vacation on the moon or Mars? Will this be impossible for the non-millionaires?

Menguard predicts spiritual unfoldment, not capitalist markets. Or is that "trade and bartering", I wonder how it works when building spaceships

I will get back to you soon regarding pseudoscience.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I try to be as versatile as time permits.

Nice to see ya Steve, yes been waiting for remark.

I will post a post from one of my other threads, I think it applies to this topic and could offer some answers for some on the path to enlightenment.....

As far back as the 70's this Vatican hollywood campaign has being going on. Films like the Omen, and the Exorcist were also sanctioned by the Vatican.

I know you find it hard to believe, and claim that the films are very anti-catholic, which I also believe, but money is what matters. The messiah was a threat to the old world order. Eyes must remain shut, the masses must remain ignorant. The one who is illuminated into knowing what the masses do not pose as a threat. The freethinking man has been chastised for centuries. Freethinking women were burned alive.

It's been this way forever. An illuminated soul lives like a monk, in harmony with nature, free of possessions and they are not slaves to their own Narcissism. This person will not contribute to the corporations. Or pay taxes for that matter.

Jesus stands for this type of man. That is why he died on a cross. He was a threat to the bankers, the Jews, the Romans.

Hypersensitive people like Jesus become possessed. Possessed by the cosmos, men who speak to the stars, the planets; But the church creates films that show hypersensitives to be hosts to demons, and are wicked evil people. Disinformation. If you recalled the recent exorcism movie, "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" the possessed girl was a hypersensitive, who simply had a nervous breakdown from trauma to her psych from her hypersensitivity to the horrors of the world. She was too good of a person and was too prone to the energies around her. Some can handle the blessing/curse, some cannot. Jesus was stronger than her of course, and he constantly had to shun away the devil in all of its forms.

The elite of the world want drones....zombies, they don't want fearless people. They want frightened, low self esteemed people. And fear is what these movies install. A coward and egocentric person with money will decorate himself and sell his soul.

Adam, the whiter man, was given reptillian DNA. We all have a "Reptilla" A part of our brain under the cerebal cortex. This part of our brain is responsible for all our aggression. It is instinctive and makes us a slave to our environment. This reptile gene affected this part of our brain, making it the dominant part, therefore turning man from a humble mind, to an aggressive one. Acknowledge this flaw in our matrix and you will control all of your fear, turning your analytical brain into the dominant side over the reactive mind.

[edit on 10/2/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

[edit on 10/2/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

new topics

top topics

<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join