It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 270
<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Already been met, but that doesn't mean there isn't more meetings to come.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I feel like i'm dabbling in the black arts here but I'll ask my ?'s anyway...
-will I be a bum for the rest of my life?
-why can't I see dead people anymore?
-why AM I here?
-are my ideas about heavenn and hell correct?
-why am I so freak'n unhappy ALL the time?
-How would I go about finding the higher light?

[edit on 17-9-2007 by idealisticrealist]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
NDE Menguard?

TO the soul who feels bad for me, I thank you for your concern.
It is awfully kind of you to have concern for someone who you do not even know. It's too bad you disregarded all of what I said, perhaps you would not feel so bad after registering it.

To the soul who fears failure, I tell you this...

You have the power to achieve anything you think of. Any thought is a possibility. Anything. Think, execute. Think, exectute. Sacrifice, withstand the pain along your journeys.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hi Menguard - My dad passed away 1.5 years ago and I pray to say hello to
him, but is there anyother way to try and communicate with him?
Appreciate your thread, peace Greg

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Hi Menguard,
Is Sleeper for real or is he a fake?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
read "A Course in Miracles"

Originally posted by AkashicWanderer

Originally posted by menguard
Well, if anybody would like to ask questions on something perplexing, I will answer them from my higher selfs viewpoint.

Is not the higher self just a part of the illusory self, or ego?

Anyways, here's my question:

How does one achieve inner peace?

Inverencial peace,
Akashic

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Read "A Course in Miracles". All relevant questions are answered within its pages.

Originally posted by idealisticrealist
I feel like i'm dabbling in the black arts here but I'll ask my ?'s anyway...
-will I be a bum for the rest of my life?
-why can't I see dead people anymore?
-why AM I here?
-are my ideas about heavenn and hell correct?
-why am I so freak'n unhappy ALL the time?
-How would I go about finding the higher light?

[edit on 17-9-2007 by idealisticrealist]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
menguard.. I never did hear back from you here.. I understand you have many people comming in and asking you questions.. Thanks for taking the time to answer them, as they need you more than I do

However if you do have time, I dedicated a thread to one of the questions I asked you.. If you have time, Id be thankful if you stopped by and gave this a read

My higher light answers for questions

Thanks agin for the good thread! you are helping many people!! I stand by you as one such person who will aid in the overflow of answers/questions

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Great signature line.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Correct, 911 was just an event to cause more confusion.

An angry man may fight toe-to-toe. A real foe never fights at face value. War has been declared on the ascension process, divide and conquer through confusion and resentment appears to be the prevalent tactic.

It's sometimes hard to fit into any situation including relationships because I am so in control. I cant act. I cant even lie. My body does not let me. I see phoniness.

I find the same thing applies to me aswell. Piercing honesty, at all times, I consider especially valuable. Everything else, even pretense and attitude, I disregard as energetic chaff. There is only time for truth and love. The mark of superior development is the ability to handle all truth without negative reaction, and to judge it's provider in a positive light. If one is offended by truth, they have offended themselves internally. If it is not true, then it should not be cause for concern neither.

To ascend one must remove all blockages that defy truth, reception and communication of. Fear is a given for undeveloped ones. To defy fear you must embrace truth, you must give truth and receive truth, and come out stronger for it, not weaker or challenged. We expend so much resources protecting ourselves from truth and it is a BAD construct. It is the cocoon of a larvae, sooner or later one must hatch and fly.

I know what Caveman means about finding someone that would remain dear to you. It is not possible in this era, not for a while to return to a time where humans stop exploiting.

It is simply not possible in an era of early growth like this. Unless you partner with someone who is in complete understanding and control of themselves, the security of your relationship as far as you design, is no less brittle than a childhood friendship.

Side note.. NICE artwork.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by SteveR]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Well written as always Steve, I was thinking that embracing truth is a golden rule when on the path to spiritual development, and eliminating static. The problem is that people run away from truth. Ignorance is bliss, and the truth hurts. No one wants to hurt, they want the good emotional highs from their possessions to individualize themselves from the holy.

Holy comes from holistic.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
For Menguard, what is the outlook of the NAU, and will inflation force middle america into 3rd world conditions?

Will free energy be introduced in the next 5 years, or next 20?

Will there be a civil war in the U.S?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
For Menguard, what is the outlook of the NAU, and will inflation force middle america into 3rd world conditions?

Answer:It will stop with the common courtesy act.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will free energy be introduced in the next 5 years, or next 20?
Answer:Twenty five years in circulation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will there be a civil war in the U.S?

Answer:No, there will be too many people to diffuse the situation. Our country doesn't stop from our borders we have family outside. Believe it our not our 'Twelve Tribes' will reunite when the time is right. The 'Universal Self' will play a big role as the years come to pass. Knowlege shared on a whole World Wide basis moves the planet as a whole forward.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by menguard]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by no_boxes

Answer:For REAL.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

aNSWER:The time continuim we are in, represents the loop hole.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Here is a good website for vitamin supplements.

www.yourgwenzymes.com...

I like taking vitamins and other health food items, so I thought I would share this one.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by menguard]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
by achieving your "higher self". Aren't you affecting yourself in the process e.g. lowering your life span or lowering your social life ?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Akutski

Answer:The Higher self is already intact, we just have to know it.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Thanks Menguard for those reassuring answers. You mentioned 12 tribes and I wish you were here to discuss this further. Is blood/DNA diluted to the point where all human ingenuity is lost? Are we dependent on the kwowledge recorded for us in past history to develop us into a planetary consciousness? Or is ingenuity still necassary for our survival? Thanks for reading menguard.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Dear Menguard

What is my purpose in life?

What is the best country for me to be living in right now?

Thank you for your time here...

top topics

<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join