It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet Another Mexico Vid

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
IS it me or does that alien look yoda? Maybe its somone in an alien mask doing a prank?

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
This is a very scary video
, The colour change could just be from either zooming or making it clearer buy the tv station. I myself do not think this is a hoax, i think if it was a hoax he would be looking back and forth to the pole to see if the 'alian' was in position yet. Although i cannot be 100% i lean towards it being real.

Pickle.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hmm. Looking at this again, does anyone else think that after touching the guy, the alien vanishes *before* it is completely behind the lampost? I put my quicktime onto full screen, and that's the impression I'm getting. Maybe it is a chameleon - it would explain how it 'hid' behind a narrow lampost. Or CGI, obviously.

Eery.

TD

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
AVI file, for easy visualization (PS: Compressed in a rar file):
rapidshare.de...

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
A few things i'd like to point out.
If you blow up the video in quicktime, pay very close attention the the shadows being cast by the pole and the "alien"
There is a distinct shadow coming from the pole, however, you DO NOT see a shadow from the "alien" other than a slight shadow from its hand. There is no lower body shadowing what so ever.
If this was a hoax one must consider a few things

How could a person fit behind a telephone pole?
If it is a person, why is there no shadow cast other than the arm and head?
How can the hoaxer grab the kid using an elongated arm and then retract the device and quickly hide behind the pole again perfectly?

As another poster pointed out. The cell camera switched to 2x zoom which is why there is that freeze part.
I showed my roomate and he said. "Hey, if I was an alien and i wanted to see what it was like to touch a human, its not like you can just run right up to one, you would have to be sneaky about it like when your trying to touch a rabbit or something"

And then we have the reaction of the kids..

Very interesting indeed

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TaupeDragon
Hmm. Looking at this again, does anyone else think that after touching the guy, the alien vanishes *before* it is completely behind the lampost? I put my quicktime onto full screen, and that's the impression I'm getting. Maybe it is a chameleon - it would explain how it 'hid' behind a narrow lampost. Or CGI, obviously.

Eery.

TD

I agree with you I see the same thing. It sort of "dissolves". I think we have a dumb alien playing with their inviso suit...or as they say: alien technology would seem to be as magic to us. The only way that alien is hiding behind that pole is with some kind of invisible camoflage or popping out of some portal. If the video wasn't so crappy I'd give this thing a chance, unfortunately it's just so blocky.

I'd like to see them recreate the video with the guy's camera phone and switch to the 2x and 4x settings just like he did to see if we get the same "look" of enhanced light when he walks towards the ball. I don't think the alien's arm is that long either...my arm is about as long...plus the "alien" is leaning out.

If those kids hadn't waited so many months, someone probably could of analyzed the area by the pole for evidence: footprints/skin/hair/radiation? Plus examine the kid's arm that was grabbed.

Of course this all could easily be bogus and CGI...the alien is also the same height as the kid so maybe it's a friend of theirs dressed up and then they edited it.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
1. It 'Vanishes' because the video quality starts to break up as the guy jumps around - this is a compression issue due to movement between frames, not a clocking issue from an Alien.

2. The Alien makes no shadow because it's under a light, you can see the guys shadow go from long to nothing at his feet as he walks under the same light on the pole.

3. This video is not original, it's been edited to be brighter and slower when the inncident occures, whether this is buy the station that showed it or not is unconfirmed (if it was given to them like that then they shouldn't have played it without researching it first).

4. The people presenting it are known for presenting other 'real' aliens which are obvious hoaxes or badly researched natural occurances.

5. Use 'REAL PLAYER ALTERNATIVE' if you can't play it. No need to moan about Real Video because you don't have to use that player at all anymore. Search google for the 'real player alternative' - there's also a 'quicktime alternative' for those that hate Quicktime. You could also use ' Tara's Real Audio Input Plugin' to play REAL files through WinAmp if you want.
You can play anything on those programs and they are free and clean, made by people sick of REAL and Quicktime. Go Google Go.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I just like moaning about Real Player really - in fact someone else (probably you) mentioned the alternative last time I moaned

Edit : in another real player associated whinge, after I uninstalled it I also had to re-install Winamp because it had messed that up somehow.

Anyway sorry for the Off topicness. I still think that arm is pretty long when compared to the guy standing next to him, but this doesn't discount a suit of some sort.

[edit on 12-1-2006 by Nova]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
If this is a hoax it would have to be definately done with cgi.
It you capture the frame on :29 when the alien grabs the kid and you blow up the picture, you'll see that only the top part of the alien comes out from behind the pole and where there should be a lower part of a human, there is nothing.
I think its safe to say that no human could hide behind that pole.
Given that fact, and the genuine suprise of the kids, makes this a hard one to figure out.

Who knows maybe the kids are just really good actors

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Does any one know if these kids made any money out of the video?

I would also like the pose the question was this alien a Paedophile and what were his intentions?

mod edit: removed remark

[edit on 12-1-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
Given that fact, and the genuine suprise of the kids, makes this a hard one to figure out.

Maybe to you, a non spanish speaker the surprise of the kids looks real, but for me and many other ppl over here, their reaction is the first thing to analize when debunking, it sounds very fake.

[edit on 12-1-2006 by Zeratul]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeratul

Originally posted by xEphon

Maybe to you, a non spanish speaker the surprise of the kids looks real, but for me and many other ppl over here, their reaction is the first thing to analize when debunking, it sounds very fake.

[edit on 12-1-2006 by Zeratul]

Actually, i'm from Venezuela and THAT reaction for a Venezuelan would be very fake (We would say something like "MIEEERDA CO;O DE LA MADRE ME TOCO NOJODA MARICO HUEVON AAAAAH!!!!..." lol). But knowing Mexicans a little I think this would be a c'mon cursing scared reaction. I don't know, are you a mexican? (Not challenging but trying to help). BTW, it took a little time to take the screenshots and describe them, *ehem*, Thank you Jskun, You're welcomed John...

EDIT: Silly me, I didn't see your location... Then, I don't know... You really think it's a total fake? There's something in me (And it isn't *only* my "I believe" stuff) that tells me it *could* be real...

[edit on 12-1-2006 by Jskun]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I have noted something from the pictures guys!
If You look at them, they are shot from the some place with the pole and the wall to the right. The pole is hiding the aley way off to the right. That would be why ET just came for a alley way and leaned over and you did not see the rest of it.

I would have to put this one down as "BUSTED"

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Mr101, I didn't quite understand what you noticed... You mean like from the angle the video is shooted the Hoaxer/Alien is not actually really behind the pole but more away to the alley giving us the camera effect that he is right behind the pole?

If it is that, I don't know... It does't seem like that, look a this one:

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
"Good Freakin Grief" that was that bad I had to laugh.

I really hope you guys aren't serious about this.

Video is the size of a Posatge stamp. Note: A standard video of 720x480 of a purported Alien should not be reduced to the size of a Postage Stamp unless you're trying to hide some obvious fake or trickery. Not only is the video puny, the quality of the encoding is about as bad as it can get.

I smell another blatant HOAX
[edit on 11-1-2006 by nullster]

It's filmed with a #ing mobilephone-camrea you idiot...

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jskun

That was off the cell phone? but yea. there could be a small way there. but looking at the bottom of the wall it does run like a running wall there. But it could be just the pixiels out of place.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Oh my God. That gave me the chills. What is with the Aliens and Mexico lately? Floating Entities and now this!

What makes it seem unhoax like is how the alien fits behind the lamp. Its unreal. Its not like someone could fit there and trick the guy.

[edit on 12-1-2006 by Kacen]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TaupeDragon
Brilliant clip!
Never sure why these creatures confine themselves to hiding behind lamposts and going 'boo!' to innocent Hispanic people, or indeed vandalizing farmer's crop circles.

Quite chilling though - the same sort of atmosphere as the 'video clip' in 'Signs' at the Brazilian Kid's birthday party.

TD

Omg. I loved that movie. And I felt the same way watching this video. D= My heart is still pounding like crazy.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
if that is an Alien I really think I could start loving them, seams like a lot of humor and innocense.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jskun

Man I need to stop doing 4 things at one time!
I just relooked at the vid. I see that it is a home! so there can be no alley way there!!!!
But it still stinks like some kind of trick. Sorry about the other post! My BAD
I will work harder looking into things one at a time. Then making my post.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join