It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Conference 2006

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Tight as the all seeing eye

If anyone wants to attend, try to find that invisible costume

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I'm sure Harper will be there, he was elected after all, he's also a friend of Bush, he'll surely host them.

Anyway I'll be going there with a few people, i'll make videos of those bastards and i'll post it here and on many other website. Anyway there will be a lot of other people there including Alex Jones.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Apologies if this is a duplicate of a post I couldn't be bothered to read.

The secretive group known as Bilderberg will hold its annual secret meeting at the posh Brook Street Resort a few miles from Ottawa, Canada, June 8-11.

The location and part of the agenda was disclosed to American Free Press by a source inside Bilderberg’s inner circle.

High on the Bilderberg’s secret agenda this year are oil prices and the political upheaval in Latin America. When meeting last year in Rottach-Egern, Germany, Bilderberg called for dramatic increases in the price of oil. Oil prices started climbing immediately from $40 a barrel to $70.

FREE PRESS INTERNATIONAL

Heh, it is as well. Sorry people!

[edit on 28/5/06 by Implosion]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Do you think we would win if we go there with 50 000 people and try to enter and hang em up?? It would be a great purge since the last revolution... All those bastard deserves something very bad and to give the power to the people and not to the corporations...

Do you think they would kill us or let us hang em?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
I would like to order a bilderberger with cheese hold and hold the pickles.

Bastard NWO.... well at least the elite thinks Canada is awesome this would certainly explain our lack of enemies and vast wealth.

One virtual bilderberger holograph, with process cheese food product (Simulated Canadian cheddar), with two pickles, one sweet, one dill, which you must ingest or face prosecution for discriminatory consumption acts. You are also required to disclose your entire life history, including thoughts, whether or not they were acted upon. Public safety and national security require you also authorize the Bilderberg group complete power of attorney over your personal affairs, and swear an oath to submit and obey their commands. Failure to comply absolutely will make you subject to judicial action resulting in penalties that could range up to and including the forfeiture to us of your entire personal future earnings.
PS, Canada is our lap dog. We love holding meetings here because we know that Canada will never dare say no. Also, the Vancouver APEC summit, and Quebec City WTO protests were so efficiently and mercilessly crushed that we are now convinced of Canada's ability to thwart any attempts to inhibit our activities. The rare Canadians bold enough to stand up to us are so few, and so domestically reviled by the other 'educationally indoctrinated' good Canadians, the chances of any significant impediment to our plans are miniscule.
The vast mineral resources, plentiful fresh water, and easily directed population of order-followers make Canada the preferred venue for laying out our latest world domination strategies.
Merci beaucoup, mes amis.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I've contacted activists organisations of alter-mondialism. Maybe they'll do something about it. Anyway, who's going there?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
I've contacted activists organisations of alter-mondialism. Maybe they'll do something about it. Anyway, who's going there?

I volunteered at the anti-apec peoples summit in vancouver while apec was here, working in the free east Timor booth. It was very positive, and I met a Tibetan monk at the next booth, the free Tibet booth. That was really great, and that night I turned the page in the mountaineering book I was reading, and there he was, the monk I had just met, and the author, Joe Simpson, told his story. That was a coincidence I won't forget soon. Now east Timor is free, and I feel that if we do end up with a global gov't, it could be really good, so long as the people and our habitat are the priority. No borders might mean no military which leaves billions of dollars for aid, and could end the current death toll from poverty, which is about 29 000 kids a day starving to death, and another similar number dying daily from easily preventable diseases. The trillion dollars spent globally on all things military would go a long way to ending that horrific stat. I can't go, but if I did it would not be to riot, it would be to promote the cause of peace and equality.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   
You're kiding right? With these people on a world government, it will be for their own gain and the people will be slaves just as in 1984. In a perfect world with perfects leaders, it would be possible that everyone is happy, free and equal but it is not the case. Those bastards at bilderberg deserves something worse than death because of their disgust for human rights and liberties.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   
That said, one love, one heart, lets get together.... as Marley stated so well. If a global government is a certainty, then the best thing to do is ensure that it is set up so that the impoverished, and the have nots are supported. And that the environment is repaired, and protected, sustainably. These things are unlikely without global unity.
First order of business for the novus ordo seclorum is to remove from power the existing established power structure, and replace it with a grass roots driven, compassion based system that puts peace and harmony, human rights, and conservation at the top of the list of things to work on.
They got the guns, but we got the numbers.... We're takin over, as Jim Morrison of the Doors put it.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
So who's going there? Bring as much as people as you can! Bring soldiers who went to Iraq, people who are against New World Order, against War in Iraq, against pollution, against oil compagnies... If we are many, we could get the medias go there and make them publicity to show how they are manipulating us!!

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
hello,

this is to inform you that the Bilderberg meeting will be held in Ottawa this month june 2006 8th through 10th at ( that is definate ) not the 11th
Brookstreet Hotel 525
Legget Drive
Ottawa, ON K2K 2W2 CA
613 271 1800

thanx
jeff

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
So who's going there? Bring as much as people as you can! Bring soldiers who went to Iraq, people who are against New World Order, against War in Iraq, against pollution, against oil compagnies... If we are many, we could get the medias go there and make them publicity to show how they are manipulating us!!

Seattle, Vancouver, Quebec City... etc. These cities were the site of massive protests, and equally massive reactions by riot police. Time and time again, the attempts to peacefully oppose these globalization meetings have failed. The tactics, pre-planning, strategies, and brute force of the authorities in charge of dispersing these crowds have always been successful. The only major historical success in this area, that comes to mind, was Gandhi's passive resistance actions which ended British colonial rule in India. There have been others, but they are rarely effective, for many reasons.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Yeah but we will do as Gandhi, and have video proof of that, so if they hurt us, the video's going to all medias in the canada/usa... And they will be blamed and they will have what's they hate, PUBLICITY!

So who's going there, if we are not enough, we won't be able to do something! Send me U2U if you're shy.

Thanks for you're peaceful action against those criminals!

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
''The first day went good at the meeting hun''

Too bad the independent medias cant get in ..ongoing few hours drive from my place

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Unfortunatley, I don't subscribe to the Post online but Alex Jones was detained by Canadian Immigration officials.

www.canada.com...

I read the full article in the paper itself, Alex Jones is stating on his website that the Bilderberg officials told immigration to detain them.

The article from the post just states that

Quote- The Immigration officials admitted that they had pressure put on them by the government to heighten security and thats why it all happened.

Richard Perle ( Former US Defense policy advisor) shot down criticism about the secrecy of the group's meetings.
" Its a private organization", he said.

Alex Jones and crew had their passports, camera equipment and most of their belongings confiscated.

They were detained for 4 hours and questioned Wedenesday night and then asked to return in the morning after letting them take a change of clothes with them.

After being released from immigration, Alex Jones arrived later in the afternoon at the Brookstreet Hotel where he proceeded to take photos in front of the Hotel.

He also stated that he is going to be making a documentary of media coverage of the event.

Sorry can't give you the full article. The Toronto Star has an article but not about Alex Jones, but it did state That our PM Harper will not be attending the meeting.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
www.infowars.com...

- Agent provocateurs, one apparently operating on behalf of Queen Beatrix, were trying to stir up trouble and provoke peaceful protesters into becoming violent.
- One Dutch individual expressed his desire to kill Freemasons and attack the Bilderberg Group - yards away from police who were waiting to pounce if any of the peaceful protesters and independent media agreed.

will change nothing to stir the pot outside, we must get in

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Why cant this list be presented in a manner in which it is easily read?

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
jagged sort of list will you repost one name one line approach ?

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   
well David Cameron didn't go, but I expect he was invited.

Instead he sent George Osbourne, who may well be the next chancellor of the UK

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Blair and Thatcher both attended the event before they entered office.

Maybe Cameron will attend next year.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join