It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl, 5, makes bong in class

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Things like this make me fear for the future of humanity....

A five-year-old Territory girl shocked teachers when she showed her class how to make a bong out of a Coke bottle during a ``show and tell'' session.

The incident took place at a primary school in Darwin's northern suburbs.

The revelation comes amid mounting concerns over drug use among Territory primary school students.

At least two instances have been reported to the Education Department of children aged between five and 12 being caught with drugs at school.

In one case the drug was amphetamine. Teachers have indicated this may be the tip of the iceberg.

news.com.au...

Although i laugh it is also a serious thing i know how to make a bong out of a can of coke.

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 09:54 AM
link   
u can make a bong out'a any container almost, anyways contrary to what peace said i think that drugs can leaqd the the nation becoming great, with proper use of drugs, society is already #ing itslef up with the socially accepted drugs like coffee and alcohol. coffee is #'n speed jesus christ it's addictive, bad fer ya, makes ya paranoid, lotsa stuff, really bad, and alcohol is waaaay worse than almost every drug out there. What is needed is education on proper and responsible use of the drugs, instead of being taught how bad for u they are and all this disinfo which is just gonna make people want to try them, or when they see # isn't happening to their friends who do it, they will also want to do it. alot of people are on lotsa different pills and # that are wrecking their emotional systems aswell but u never see people getting taught that nerve pills can absolutely wreck u, no they get taught that doctors know best. the world drug policy is just a joke

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I agree that alcohol and coffee are underestimated. Just like cigarette. But you just gotta love coffee, don't you?
Mind you, I stopped drinking coffee daily about 2 or 3 months ago. But I still can enjoy some good coffee once in a while.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 06:28 AM
link   
in australia the most poular way is to use
and orchy bottle (small juice bottle)
and a small piece of garden hose.
it's very likely that she doesnt actually know what it is or how to use it.
the most proliferent "substance abuse" these days in young children/youngadults is chroming (spraying paint/hairspray/metholated spirits in a coke bottle or similar and then huffing/sniffing) it is fast becoming a big problem because it not only F#%Ks up your braing but it seveerly F$%ks up you lungs more so than ciggarets and pot etc etc. put together.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join