It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the NWO is ever overthrown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Just a thought, if by some miracle someone manages to overthrow the NWO how would we run the country? It would be extremely difficult to do, as most people wouldn't want to live in the concentration-camp-style world we live in now, people would want to break free from the chains of daily life that the Illuminati has put on them, however this could result in complete chaos, it seems to me that a lot of things would have to change. Life in an NWO free world would be completely different, it's something we've never experienced but i would love to think that one day i would be able to experience it.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
It's not just the country, but the whole world you would need to consider.
I reckon it would be like something out of Mad Max.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
You would have to unite the world, but have a democratic government at the helm instead of a dictatorship style that the NWO requires.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Yeah, the problem as I see it is that the NWO has infiltrated all the most powerful governments of the world. 'They' control the lawmaking and the militaries. 'They're' always infiltrating. One cannot "overthrow" the NWO.

Peace

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
They underestimate the population.
We are not infiltrated, last time I checked
I wasn't a mindless drone who conforms
to socially imposed standards, and I doubt
that you guys are. So, here is my proposition.
Join the alternative movement. All you need
to know is that we exist, we are here, and we
oppose the NWO and the current world. Wait till
the time comes, finding us will be easy, because we
are everywhere, in you, think about it.
You cannot suppress the idea of freedom.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

You cannot suppress the idea of freedom.

Yes you can. Even if you get rid of freedom until the point of it only being an idea, then you can slowly or quickly get rid of the idea. You could have propaganda working around the clock, non-stop until everyone hates it. Then you have no freedom, after a while you can not mention it to hildren at school and voila, no more idea of freedom.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Reminds me of star wars.

U would need a democratic government in charge of all thats correct - ust like the jedi council protecting peace etc. But you would always have extreemists and rebels fighting to overthrow and gain power ( i.e the darkside )

But yes as someone else also pointed out they do have their long tenticles atm in alot of large societies in the world. So being able to shred their power and take over the world from their clutches seems to be a very difficult, if not impossible task.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Perhaps we here on ATS could control the world, if the NWO should collapse.

Except there would be too many arguments.
Back to Mad Max then...

join