It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Create Our Own Reality-This is How We Change It.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Firstly this has not spawned through the beliefs of any paticular religion and i hope you will forgive any spelling mistakes! I was out on the town new years eve like anyone else, but by reading through many posts, esspecially a few that discuss the new year...hopefully many people will feel the same!

If we really want our world to be a better place then this is how we take control and help make it happen.
Start this very day by helping the person in the street. Realise the power of collective thought. After recent events and tragedies it is only human nature for many people to go into the next year with a survival instinct, I guess to a lesser degree its like the soldier at war living every day as if it were their last, this mentality has been installed to a degree in all of us through war, instability and world events. The media has fueled this fire of course as it always does, but many fear whats round the corner, or whats going to happen next.
Goverments rely on the idea that at the end of the day no one will do anything, we all complain about the children on TV starving, yet we do nothing because we think it is beyond our control. We prefere not to give money as we do not trust it will be recieved by those who need it. I feel that millions of people feel incredibly frustrated that they want to help but do not know where to start.
At the end of the day like it or not the majority of us are the workers, the worker ants and collectively we have the abilty to change all of this.
We need to draw together and help eachother thats the first place to start and from there it will just roll and bounce through to the next town, the next village or state...it is in our design to feel good after helping someone who needs it, i say for 2006 if we do one thing, its this.....help eachother, and by doing so, if enough people do it, the balance will shift back 'into the light' as someone in the paranormal forum called it! Its all here for the taking, we only find out when we die the differences we could have made when we were alive.

I feel that people look at the world and wonder how they can change it. What the hell can i do? How can i possibly have an impact on whats going on? -Yet so many millions of people have that exact same thought that on this scale its collectively we can make a huge difference.
So start NOW, start by not trying to save the planet, but by saving your own community, your own reality, whats on your doorstep or your walk to work everyday, and if we were all to do this then collectively we could change the world. Ill start in my City on my walk to work, you start in yours.... : )

Imagine a till receipt is being printed on a machine somewhere! All the good deeds of the world are being monitered, and then the collective thought of thousands or millions just changes.... all of sudden paper is flying out of the machine and its at that moment they realise....mankind is awake.
Let it roll...

[edit on 3-1-2006 by A Friend]

[edit on 3-1-2006 by A Friend]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 05:17 AM
link   
cmon!!

join