It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seem's Indonesia's IslamoNazi's score last Terror attack for 2005.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Published on 1/1/2006

Palu, Indonesia — Suspected Islamic militants set off a powerful bomb packed with nails Saturday at a busy market frequented by Christians, killing eight people and wounding 45 as they bought pork for New Year's Eve celebrations. The blast occurred in Palu on Sulawesi Island, which has been plagued in recent years by religious violence and terrorism by Islamic extremists. The early morning explosion sent ball bearings and nails tearing into vendors and shoppers, leaving the market scattered with dismembered bodies. Police and passers-by carried bloodied bodies to cars. One man, apparently unhurt, held his head in his hands as he screamed.
www.theday.com...

Death and Destruction the only words these people know, may these innocent victim's of the IslamoNazis rest in peace.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Now, now, Cruncher. We have been told time and time again that there is no nazi islamofascist connection (despite evidence to the contrary). Please try to control yourself

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
You know what i find really bizzarre about how this article is written, is that it specifically refers to Christians who where at the time buying "Pork" , i think the writer trys to imply that perhaps the Muslim Terror bombers targeted the pork buyers seen as Pork is banned in Islam ???

Weird huh.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I had not noticed that, that is kinda strange. I can see the headlines now: Pork farmers attacked by islamofascist terrorists with links to PETA

Seriously though, its probably a coincidence.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
you know it could be PETA that did this and not any islamofacistracist terrorist

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
You know that hadn't occured to me. Let's kill a bunch of innocent shoppers to protect a bunch of soon to be dead pigs. You could very well be right
. That is peta's signature all right.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Someone is pushing a determined agenda. Talk about an odd couple, what is this movement? The whitish browny power? This makes me laugh, these people spend less than 5% combined on military and defense programs compared to the US and yet you make them out to be a threat to worldwide security.

My dog could do more damage then those two groups combined. Everyone knows who the bad guys are, and it's not the people being invaded and killed in the name of terrorism.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I think someone is oblivious to a determined agenda.

You and i both know who the Bad guys are, but i completely dissagree with your comment that "everyone" knows who the bad guys are.

That is one serious dog you have son, does hecomewithasword when we comewithajetfighter.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
You come with a jet fighter? Why are you so fearful of your own shadow? You make this people up and scare yourself with them. Kind of amusing.

Come with what ever, it would be meaningless.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
You know that hadn't occured to me. Let's kill a bunch of innocent shoppers to protect a bunch of soon to be dead pigs. You could very well be right
. That is peta's signature all right.

Well RIAA have there own police force who raid places , so it could be PETA

(ignoring the facts of course)

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by IComeWithASword
You come with a jet fighter? Why are you so fearful of your own shadow? You make this people up and scare yourself with them. Kind of amusing.

Come with what ever, it would be meaningless.

You so eloqaintly dismiss the notion of Islamofascist Terrorists in Indonesia, it is so unbecoming for you to do so.

I once visited this Lovely little Island in Indonesia called Bali, i will never return there, do you need me to tell you why ?

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Making up these people? 'Fraid not. They are as real as your dog, my friend. To deny this is to deny reality.
Unless PETA is really behind it

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Unless PETA is really behind it

you`ll love this one (from PETA)

While he came under heavy fire for his comments, PETA president Ingrid Newkirk not only defended Singer, but also bestiality. "If a girl gets sexual pleasure from riding a horse, does the horse suffer? If not, who cares? If you French kiss your dog and he or she thinks it's great, is it wrong? We believe all exploitation and abuse is wrong…If it isn't exploitation and abuse, it may not be wrong."

PETA, it has been suggested, defends bestiality as a backdoor to equating animals with humanity. If animal human relationships are equal to human relationships, then eating an animal would become tantamount to cannibalism. However, her statements beg the question: how do you know when an animal is being sexually exploited.

www.canadafreepress.com...

so , IMO this is an organisation who will go to exptreme lengths to support animals - so it could be PETA you know; they blew up the humans as they were sexually exploiting the animals.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
How did the "Islamo" come before the "Nazis"? Did they do it in alphabetical order? Why not NaziIslamos? NazIslamos? Or MoHitlers (Mohammed+Hitler)? White Supremists could be called, "CHitlers" (Christ+Hitler)! Gay Nazis? "Gazis"! Or, "GNazis"! (The "G" is slient, that's why it's clever!) Yiddesh Nazis? Yahtzee!

If any Islamofascists, IslamoNazis, GNazis, or anyone else need a new peppy name, PM me.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
That's all I got to say. That is an image I really didn't need. Thanks ever so much
Curme.
Does it really matter what they are called? Their actions speak for themselves "By your acts, you shall be known". Do not know who said it, but its true never the less.

[edit on 2-1-2006 by seagull]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
I once visited this Lovely little Island in Indonesia called Bali, i will never return there, do you need me to tell you why ?

Sure son, enlighten us.

I'd love to hear more.

[edit on 1/2/06 by redmage]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Because the native Balinese Hindus have had there peice of Paradise destroyed for eternity by the rampaging Islamofascist Nazi swine eating cold blooded cowardly satan possessed killers.

But i suspect you may of heard about it son.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
Because the native Balinese Hindus have had there peice of Paradise destroyed for eternity by the rampaging Islamofascist Nazi swine eating cold blooded cowardly satan possessed killers.

Sorry son, it's my understanding that followers of Islam do not eat "swine" due to it being against their religious beliefs.

Also, as I understand it, "Islamofascist's" are human too (in an admittedly loose sense of the word
) and in fact are "warm" blooded.

Could you provide a link to support these claims son?

[edit on 1/2/06 by redmage]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Don't hold back Cruncher let us know how you really feel
Redmage, do you really need a link? this did happen not all that long ago, and might have been in a newspaper or twelve, and on the news on TV.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by IComeWithASword
Someone is pushing a determined agenda. Talk about an odd couple, what is this movement? The whitish browny power? This makes me laugh, these people spend less than 5% combined on military and defense programs compared to the US and yet you make them out to be a threat to worldwide security.

I wasn't aware he made any mention of them being a threat to world security. They are however a threat to normal Indonesian's and the tourists which frequent that country.
The movement BTW is called Jemaah Islamiya or JI and they have killed hundreds of people including a friend of mine in 2002. They have openly stated that one of their aims is to create a Muslim superstate incorporating surrounding Asian countries and northern Australia . Of course they'll never be able to achieve that, but it doesn't stop them killing innocent people.
They killed more Australians last year in a triple suicide bombing. Do you know who suffers the most, the poor Balinese people who would lynch these cowards if they could ever get their hands on them.

My dog could do more damage then those two groups combined. Everyone knows who the bad guys are, and it's not the people being invaded and killed in the name of terrorism.

Comments like this are just sad. Get some perspective.

[edit on 2-1-2006 by mad scientist]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join