It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens Hostile?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
If you accept only 10% of what the people who claim they have communicated with aliens have said or written, then I think you would get a picture of the situation that included the following points:

1) "Aliens" are a diverse group. You can't pigeonhole them or make general statements about them that will be true for all of them.

2) There seem to be a least two main interest groups among extraterrestrials. One would like to exploit this planet for its variety of resources before the humans on it destroy it. The other group would prefer that we be left alone to succeed or fail on this planet according to our own knowledge and skills.

3) Understanding alien cultures, purposes, and technologies involves developing understandings that are still in a primitive state in our culture. This limits our attempts to understand them well, as well as our ability to understand ourselves and deal successfully with our own global problems.

Your basic question is important. A lot depends on how well we understand our relationship to the various reported visitors.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I just believe "they" are out there, and one day they will come and we will live in world peace. i don't think there is anything else more to debate about seeing as we both agree in alot of the same things.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Garrett Staples

Lazar supposedly worked at Area 51. But i think thats been debunked around here.

link   
But there is one question i would like to ask you and anybody else that reads this. When and IF they come, will we as humans be ready? will YOU be ready?

link   
But there is one question i would like to ask you and anybody else that reads this. When and IF they come, will we as humans be ready? will YOU be ready?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Debunked, i don't think so, i have researched alot, and supposably there is a cave where they store alien space craft that somebody was building.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlueSoldier
The other day, I was pondering the existence of aliens. And if they exist, what are their intentions? Do they want war, peace, power?

It depends on the alien & where they are from. Different aliens have different cultures, philosophies, value systems, etc. Some are here to completely dominate & control. Others are here to stop those of dark intent & prevent that from happening. The basic reason is that since the universe is like a hologram, whatever happens here affects everyone everywhere. So, in some cases, they're acting out of altruism, but not 100%.

In the animal world, carnivores are naturally much more intelligent than herbivores because their daily routine is much more complex than that of a grazer.

Carnivores are smart, but so are herbivores. I know for a fact that horses are very smart. Prey animals always have to be on their toes, which makes them very observant. They also have to develop good communication skills - reading & understanding the others in their herd, plus interpreting the actions of the carnivores that want to eat them.

Living life in the wild is tough & probably a lot of people wouldn't last 2 days.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy

Carnivores are smart, but so are herbivores. I know for a fact that horses are very smart. Prey animals always have to be on their toes, which makes them very observant. They also have to develop good communication skills - reading & understanding the others in their herd, plus interpreting the actions of the carnivores that want to eat them.

Living life in the wild is tough & probably a lot of people wouldn't last 2 days.

Yes, horses are very smart, but there is a problem with them, they are smart because we bred them to be smart
, better to use for example some herbivore we dont bred.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join