It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antarctic UFO's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obscure
This thread makes me smile. The nazi Antarctic base conspiracy has been one of my favorites to follow over the years. It's completely unsubstantiated, and I don't believe it to be true with the current data, but it's a great story.

Most of those photos are new to me. That site will give me something to read today too. Thanks.

i'm surprised this isn't in the news with everyone..seems like nobody care of those pics heh..

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   

i'm surprised this isn't in the news with everyone..seems like nobody care of those pics heh..

I'm sure it not that people don't care - it's more like they don't want to be perceived as passing on 'possible' falsified or misleading pictures! In this day and age anything can be shopped.
Oh and then there is that proof thing!
The triangle pic looks good though.

As far as nazi bases go - i will be reading up on them some more.

thanks for the links.

[edit on 30-12-2005 by one_small_step]

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
Reckon, The nazi's under antartica are called the Hanabu and are part of the fourth reich. German Researcher, I find it hard to distinguish if you're being sarcastic, because thats exactly what happened, Hitler didn't fake his own death, it was done for him, and he survived in Argentina with Mengele. Mengele co-ordinated mind-control and programming in south america.

Kind Regards
Merger

No, no, no, you've got it all wrong. He moved to Israel, and pretended to be a Jew for a few decades. Then he had his Aryan buddies the AMA set up a concert in Bavaria, at which his secret army under Lake Totenkapf(I know i spelled that wrong entirely) was revived and almost killed all the concert goers; the Cthuluean demon that was supposed to give him immortality betrayed him and killed him there, getting Egyptian Mouthbreeders all over the floor. Sheesh, get your info straight >.>

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Well there's another side of the story i havent' heard before! thanks for the headsup

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
The Nazi's did do alot of checking up on Antarctica during & before WW2. But to believe a Nazi base has survived under the ice this long is a lil far fetched. One thing I have read a lil about is that there is something under the ice where Lake Volstock is. Thats what I would like to know.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step

I'm sure it not that people don't care - it's more like they don't want to be perceived as passing on 'possible' falsified or misleading pictures! In this day and age anything can be shopped.
Oh and then there is that proof thing!
The triangle pic looks good though.

As far as nazi bases go - i will be reading up on them some more.

thanks for the links.

[edit on 30-12-2005 by one_small_step]

your welcome and no problem

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
Well there's another side of the story i havent' heard before! thanks for the headsup

yeah i was pretty amazed at what i stumbled upon too

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by chinabean

Those photos you claim are ufos in Antarctica are not real! There is vegetation in the photos, and there is no vegetation like that in Antarctica!!! And, those look really fake. Don't believe all you read, but actually look at scientific facts and logic before jumping to conclusions. UFOs and all that is very interesting to read up on, but be sensible when you read things, please.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Monkey's are going to fly out of my butt!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join