It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati's time is over

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
They haven't started. The first seal (white horse) will be opened if we are in the end of times. That's a big IF but it's good to be on the safe side with so many signs fitting the time tables given.

when the first seal(2001) is opened,there is a white horse..and a man who sits on him(george bush) he is given (power) and he goes out to conquer and conquering....now lets think about this...2001 has had the most impact on the world that i can remeber...in 2001 we had 9/11..that caused the war in afganistan,the war on terror..it caused president bush to become the new symbol of peace,but at the same time he was destructive..2001 was the beginning of the sorrows,2001 was the beginning of the tribulation...what has george bush conquerd?...he has conquered everything he has laid his eyes on..he got afganistan..he got iraq..he got saddam..he got the elections..he gets the support....he gets whatever he wants..that to me defines a conquerer..could this mean the first seal has been opened..and now we are moving to the sixth?..lets think about it

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Sorry to pop all your bubbles, but you won't win. "They" will destroy those not part of their collective. "They" may go after you, or better yet, your children, your families, your friends and all your loved ones. This isn't Hollywood folks. They've probebly killed countless folk, and they keep killing our heroes. Only when everyone joins you, then it can be possible to overthrow the fudds known as "They". Not many will join though. "They" condition folk to become subservient to their local governments. Fool them with TV and condition to mindlessly follow what the governments may say. Even with a revolution, the scum of a new government will set in. "They" will pop up again, and the cycle will happen again.
You all may want to fight, and want to get rid of the flagrant corruption, but in the end, you may stand alone. I'll stand with you folk, but it's gonna be a losing battle from the get go.
All I got to say.

MacDonagh.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Huabamambo,
I’m not convinced the Illuminati is about to fall, if you mean the Bush Administration is about to fall, I’m sure that most on these boards will agree with you. However the Bush administration is just of one of many eggs in the Illuminati’s basket. (and I’m sure he accomplished his true mission wonderfully)
If China is rising, it’s because the Illuminati wishes it to do so.

I doubt the Illuminati will ever fall, why? Because as individuals, giving the choice between being rich and powerful or getting rid of everyone who is rich and powerful, most of us would opt to be rich and powerful ourselves.

Equality amongst humans simply cannot exist; there will always be someone richer, smarter or stronger.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
[Machiavellian U.N. pawns].

Wasn't Machivelli the man who wrote The Prince? I read The Prince and it was basically a break down on the best ways to rule subjects under a few set of circumstances. It was given as a gift and advice to an incoming ruler in the hopes that Machivelli could stay in polotics (the observing from within, as he had no desire to actually rule).

From that I ask, what EXACTLY DOES MACHIAVELLIAN MEAN?

I know the rapper Tupac Shakar used phrashes like Don Illumanati and actually took to the name Machivelli. Don would be a reprensentation to the Italian usage, like father or leader. Heads of the mob were known as Don. Father of Illumation would be a decent translation, while referencing himself to a man who understood power and how to weild it would strengthen that position. However I didn't know of the Illumanati then, and had yet to read The Prince. None of this helped me clarify what you mean by [Machiavellian U.N. pawns]. Perhaps this is widely understood by the rest of the board, but I would like an explanation so as to better understand your point.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BradKellBrrexkl
[Machiavellian U.N. pawns].

Wasn't Machivelli the man who wrote The Prince? I read The Prince and it was basically a break down on the best ways to rule subjects under a few set of circumstances. It was given as a gift and advice to an incoming ruler in the hopes that Machivelli could stay in polotics (the observing from within, as he had no desire to actually rule).

From that I ask, what EXACTLY DOES MACHIAVELLIAN MEAN?

I know the rapper Tupac Shakar used phrashes like Don Illumanati and actually took to the name Machivelli. Don would be a reprensentation to the Italian usage, like father or leader. Heads of the mob were known as Don. Father of Illumation would be a decent translation, while referencing himself to a man who understood power and how to weild it would strengthen that position. However I didn't know of the Illumanati then, and had yet to read The Prince. None of this helped me clarify what you mean by [Machiavellian U.N. pawns]. Perhaps this is widely understood by the rest of the board, but I would like an explanation so as to better understand your point.

Mach•i•a•vel•li•an

Pronunciation: (mak"ē-u-vel'ē-un), [key]
—adj.
1. of, like, or befitting Machiavelli.
2. being or acting in accordance with the principles of government analyzed in Machiavelli's The Prince, in which political expediency is placed above morality and the use of craft and deceit to maintain the authority and carry out the policies of a ruler is described.
3. characterized by subtle or unscrupulous cunning, deception, expediency, or dishonesty: He resorted to Machiavellian tactics in order to get ahead

Btw Tupac called himself 'The Don Killuminati' - he was a leader of a movement against the Illuminati and this was the reason he was killed by the CIA, although they don't realise that even though they killed him he will never be stopped and through his teaching people continue to learn about the Illuminati

[edit on 26-12-2005 by ReturnOfTheOutlaw]

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I'm sorry but, what are you talking about?

Tupac was fighting the Illuminati? Can you please give some examples of his anti-illuminati "teachings". Also, how can you be sure the illuminati exist?

-- Boat

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I'm sure GW isn't the White horse rider. I'll know who the sob is when the Temple is rebuilt and he sits in it. Think it won't happen? His robe was just made last week :

jimmydeyoung.gospelcom.net...

Picture of completed robe:

www.templeinstitute.org...

That's not the Messiah's robe, it will be given to Antichrist instead (tragic).

[edit on 26-12-2005 by Nakash]

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Boat. Did Tupac have a song or an album called K (Illuminati)

Killuminati. As in Kill the Illuminati. I don't listen to rap and I don't think I'm black so I'm not an expert on the subject. Just a thought.

Clearly though we are not alone in the universe.

www.majesticdocuments.com

Someone out there seems to be preventing the New World Order. After all if they really could get away with it they would have succeeded by now.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Tupac had an album titled "Makaveli: The Don Killuminati, The 7 Day Theory" this page goes into pretty good detail as to speculation of its meaning

www.2pacworld.co.uk...

^good read.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Okay, so a group that we don't even know exists was being fought by "tupac" untill they killed him...

...i think ATS is really going down hill...

-- Boat

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
If wacked out, crack smoking gangsters are on the opposite side of the Illuminati, then I'm ready to be illuminated!

[edit on 26-12-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Wish somebody would try backmasking his music, they found some interesting stuff in Amy Fischer's albums....

I love backmasked messages, here are a few:

jeffmilner.com...
www.wootang.net...

Stairway to heaven backwards gives weird sh*t as well (one of Zeppelin's band mate's joined the church of Satan in fact) :

jeffmilner.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   

If wacked out, crack smoking gangsters are on the opposite side of the Illuminati, then I'm ready to be illuminated!

tupac

"all i want is money f*** the fame"

sound pecluarly condradicitory of his perspective on the illuminatis shadowy operations

[edit on 26-12-2005 by sturod84]

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This guy think's Tupac's dead:

members.aol.com...

Try playing that Beatles song in the link I gave you- incoherent gibberish when played normally, when played backwards it says "Paul is dead, miss him, miss him, miss him...". Interesting stuff for us "conspiranoids" hehehe......

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I dunno. If you get out a Beatles book and compare the late paul to Early paul his facial features are exactly the same.

If Paul really was killed he must have been replaced with an exact replica. Same singing voice, played bass left handed and same playing style.

In which case what was the point of Killing the first paul in the first place.

I think Paul's "death" was just a symbolism anyway. Paul was always the Poppy one. After John said enough Pop we're doing Rock and Roll I think Paul took it the wrong way. I think thats the symbolic death of Paul.

Paul wasn't that great anyway. His music is crap. Especially after the Beatles. He released album after album of crap.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I am a descendent of the Rothschild throne...no, just kidding.

Seriously, the Illuminati may not be the group behind the NWO. It could be the Bilderbergs, Skulls & Bones, or even reptilians! Who the hell knows? There are so many secrets in the universe, one man alone cannot unravel them all.

You are right about the unified world government system collapsing. Eventually, everyone in the NWO will have unequal power, because all of them will want more and more. One man (or woman) will have so much power, he/she will be ahead of the rest. They will fight like animals, wanting more power, until all or most of them are dead.

Then there will be an unequal balance to the system and it will collapse, some taking land with them (much like the Roman republic collapse).

Then a group will most likely establish that wants democracy or a republic. Or even one of the members of the Elite will want to establish a democracy. Who knows?

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Advanced civilizations from different parts of the galaxy will show us the true way to live our lives. Not one of greed and hatred. Not Dog eat Dog.

There is still a monetary system throughout the galaxy but it isn't like it is here.

Capitalism was created by the few and for the few. By the few I mean the top 1-5 percent of Society. The richest of the rich. The people who still remain rich even after a stock market collapse. And then they just take advantage of that situation.

* * * For those of you who think we are alone in the universe I strongly encourage you to achieve astral projection. * * *

[edit on 26-12-2005 by Huabamambo]

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Maybe these "advanced" people are already here. Maybe they're hiding behind the shadows, policing the world secretly, and maybe they're the ones behind the NWO. Or maybe a police state and no freedom is their perfect way of living...?

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Well. It's hard to explain however there is/ was a planet called Reptillia.

Except sometime thousands of years ago their planet collided with Earth. It's somewhere under the Atlantic Ocean. I think thats why all kinds of anamolies have come out of the Bermuda triangle.

There are really weird things that happen in that area of the atlantic. You can't put off shore drilling platforms there because they ignite underwater deposits of different gases.

Reptillians exist. In Egypt over the years ancient figurines dipicting these beings have been found. I'm not aware of websites that talk about it but I have seen them from antiquety books from when the looting of Ancient Egypts remains were popular in the 19th and 20th century.

The reason why they had to burrow beneath the Earth is because the Federation (No Joke Star Trek is a reality in the galaxy) after years of defeat finially tipped the balance.

The Reptillians still have a few cards but the Federation can outlast them.

It's a long story. You really have to astral project to get it all.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
No doubt ancient beings were alive thousands, probably millions, of years ago. Several Aztec, Mayan, Egyptian, and many cave painting depict these beings.

My theory is that these beings were trying to escape from something, and they discovered the planet Earth while escaping. They detected other lifeforms there, the humans. They landed on the planet and showed these humans (very early homo habilus) several technologies like agriculture and the wheel. Eventually the beings had the humans build pyramids either dedicated to them or for some type of signal. These beings were satisfied at the current state of the humans, and decided to live underground (possibly near the Bermuda Triangle like you said). I think that these beings think that we can defeat whatever they were escaping from. However, this is just my theory.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join