It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs our loved ones give when they pass away...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS
[How come you are 14 in this post, yet have a wife in another post on this thread, then you have lost an 18 year old son in another. Please enlighten me.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
[How come you are 14 in this post, yet have a wife in another post on this thread, then you have lost an 18 year old son in another. Please enlighten me.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by transubstantiation

If you don't mind, I will enlighten you.

Each post was from a different user, people who want to remain anonymous or don't want to sign up as a member can post as Anonymous ATS. Look at the post amount

edit on 8-12-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Thanks, i feel stupid for not realizing that. Do you know how many times i have read what i thought were the same persons posts and thought they didn't make sense. I would still want a different avatar to the other anonymous folk if it were me, quite a coincidence that so many anonymous posts were together like that.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I was having a depressing day, folding laundry on my couch. For some reason a morning dove flew up against my living room window (the room I was in) and began to chatter away as he faced me flapping his wings non-stop. It was as if the bird was warning me about something. Seems like it lasted for several minutes. All I could think was "What bizarre behavior, I have never seen a bird act like that in my life."

I got up and went to the kitchen. The microwave clock said 3:00 PM and then it hit me that it was Good Friday (Christians name for the day Jesus died and tradition calls 3:00 PM the hour He died.)

I took that as a sign that I needed to remember who died that day

I know of an even more amazing dove sign I will share later, maybe.
edit on 12/8/2011 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/8/2011 by sad_eyed_lady because: reply to wrong person

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mecheng

reply to post by mecheng

I felt when my brother died.I was sleep 6/15/93.I was in bed healing up from a fight i had with guy.I was dreaming of a funeral,I seen my mom an dad an family crying.It was so sad to the point i was crying in my sleep.I woke up to music,a car pulling into the front yard.Its my brother.I was mad at him so when he knocked i just layed back down.Well i dozed back off shortly,back to dreaming but its just blackness.All of a sudden i heard a loud car crash with metal twisting and glass shattering.Then a feeling like something been token from me.Then the dream cut back to a furneral with my family crying.I woke up crying again.Well i got up out of bed went on with my day.Later that night my brother didnt come home.I thought he was just spending the night at his girlfriend house.But a few nights past.So my dad to me to go in the hood an look for him.So i went to take a shower before i left but the shower water would not get hot.And then it hit so i sat on the side of the tub sad.But in the back ground i can hear the phone ringing.My mom anserd it.It was the C.H.P telling my mom an dad my brother had ben in a fatal car accident an was ejected.Ever since then i can all ways feel when something bad is bout to happen...This is the truth

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join