It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The call that wasnt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
i was in class and my cell phone went off (it was on vibrate). I opened and closed my phone to stop it. I went to check who called me. There was no trace of a call. I went to my text inbox to see if i got a bombardment of texts and noone text me. I searched my whole cell phone to see what would cause that.

what do you think caused it

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Did it vibrate more than once? That used to happen when I carried my cell in my pocket. I finally figured out that pressure on the "silent mode" button caused it to vibrate once.

More than one ring would be harder to explain. Did anything happen recently that would lead you to believe that someone was trying to contact you paranormally?

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It could have been just a simple contact, or a "misunderstanding" of some electro-magnetic waves by the phone (it was reached by some wave and it "thought" it could have been a call).

It happened several times to me too, my phone was a Nokia, and i think such strange things happened only because my phone had been damaged through time and usage

[edit on 19-12-2005 by Sparhawk]

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
mine is virizon and it went off 6 times in a row.
there was no pressure cause i carry it around in a cell phone holder to my belt

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
gothica91, why do you suspect the cause of your phone problem to be of paranormal origins? Did you think maybe someone was trying to contact you from the other side, or maybe a Psion caused your phone to vibrate?

Have you already contacted your cell phone retailer?

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
If there is no possible reason on why it could have vibrated spontaneously then this episode cannot be justified as paranormal.

new topics

top topics

join